that new teacher.

and its never.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly someone knocked the classroom door.

"I think he's already here."

Miss Lau said as she walk toward that door.

Miss Lau quickly open that door and seems shocked of what her see as she's covered with her hand.

Some of the students are quite concern so they popped their head a bit to see who is outside the class but Miss Lau is more fast, as she quickly close the classroom door.

"Who is that? With who's Miss Lau talking to? What are they talking about?"

My best friend who seat beside me ask to me.

"Huh? First, I'm here beside you. Second, I don't have any superpower that make me hear or see everything. So clear?"

I reply as my best friend pouting her lips.

Some of the other students are also keep wonder who is that, and what are they talking about. The students keep talking with other. Well our classroom are quite noisy at that time.

While I keep daydream about EXO. And draw some doodles on my exercise book.

"Danggg"

It is sounds of Miss Lau open the door of our classroom and the noisy students automatically be silent.

"Well class, it just for a few minutes and you all already making noises?"

Miss Lau asked as other students keep their head down.

"Ash by the way, please come in Mr Kim."

Miss Lau invited someone in.

All eyes are at that door including mine. A tall dark guys well not really dark, tanned guy with a blonde hair come through that door.

I'm drooling, well I bet every girl in that classroom too.

"Woah he's so freaking hot, that blonde hair that abs (well I can see that through his white silk shirt). Ah can I touch that?"

I thought I said in my mind but almost whole of the classroom could heard me.

"Yes young lady? Want to share something with the class?"

Miss Lau say to me with a small laugh.

"A-ah? NO!"

I said with red face.

As that new freaking hot teacher smile at me.

I feel like I'm dreaming.

"Hurm are you ok? Not well?"

My best friend said while put her hand all over my face.

"A-are you in love with that freaking hot dammit teacher Lee Fy?"

She continued.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter