Final

Silent Love

Donghae and Jessica is dating for almost a year. 

But Jessica's parents were not approve of it. Her brother, Yunho, who kept telling their parents that he is a good guy. But their parents keep insisting that family background should be considered. Since Donghae's family is not so rich like Jessica's, Donghae cant do anything but to keep silent. 

Besides, Jessica always fought up with her parents. One day, her mom told her 

"You'll starve to death if you're with that guy. You were born as a princess and die as a slave".

And because of this, Jessica is always thinking. And as the result she ended up always fighting up with Donghae. She kept asking him how much she loves her but Donghae just remain silent. She was slightly upset and thinks her mom is right.

 

Donghae is not good at word so he just nods. He doesnt know how to say it.

 

Until they both graduated highschool.

Donghae accepted a scholarship abroad since he graduated as valedictorian.

And before he left, he asked Jessica to marry her. They are already engaged.

One year passed and they still have, strong, unbreakable but long distance relationship. 

 

They fill each other's missing piece by calling and video chats. 

 

Time flew so fast.

They are already on their last year in college .............

 

 

One day, Jessica was knocked down by a car. The car hitted her badly. When she woke up, she was already in the hospital, her parents crying. 

 

 

She was also crying but she noticed no voice was coming out.

Later that day, the doctor told her that she was hitted badly that a part of her brain was damaged and she cant speak.

 

When she discharged out of the hospital, she heard the ringing of her phone, knowing it was Donghae, she cried and cried.

Few days passed, more phone calls, more video calls.

All she do was reject it.

 

The more he calls, the more she cries.

 

The misery inside kills her.

His soothing voice that she misses the most.

His warm smile that can curve a smile in her lips.

The beautiful eyes she misses the most.

The words "I love you so much" that softens her cold heart.

All of them, she misses everyday.

 

In order not to be a burden for him, she ended up all the connections between them, without a goodbye.

She moved to a place where Donghae cant possibly find her. Everyday, she tried to forget him.

Though she tried, a small voice inside her head keeps saying no.

Months passed and Jessica recovered from the accident.

But still, she cant speak.

One day, her brother, Yunho came home.

He told to Jessica that Donghae finished up his studies and looking for her.

But her brother knows that Jessica doesnt want to face Donghae.

Because they have no proper closure for their relationship.

 

One year passed again.

Jessica has fully mastered the sign language.

 

 

 

 

And also

painful letter came to her.

It was brought by Yunho.

It was the invitation for a wedding. Donghae's wedding.

 

She tried to open up the envelop to see who's the lucky bride that replaced her inside Donghae's heart.

 

 

A part of her doesn't want to open it.

She felt a pang in her heart when she saw what's inside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then Donghae came inside her house.

Jessica was startled.

 

The figure that she longs for a long time.

The warm smile that she wants to see.

All their happy memories of them came back.

Tears started to fall from her eyes.

Donghae hugged her and cupped her face.

He wiped her tears with his thumb.

Then ..

Donghae knelt down and said

 

"I spent one year learning sign language. You know how hard it is? I'm working all day and studies sign language at night. I'm always sleepless. In my free days, I was still studying this, for you. Now Jessica Jung, will you marry me? I'll promise you I'll be your voice to this deaf world"

 

                                                           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - -