Chapter 6 (Final)

Move On Or Have I?

Chapter 6

“I have no answer for you.” Bom replied with tears hovering in her eyes. She turned with her head lowered and continued to walk away.

She was disappointed that Jiyong could even ask her that. “Doesn’t he know that she has never stopped loving him?” She bit her bottom lips to prevent herself from crying.

“Bommie, let’s not argue.” He caught up with her and pulled her into his arms; kissing her on her forehead when he saw that she is near to tears.

“Please dun cry and allow me to send you home ok. It’s starting to rain soon.” He whispered gently while leading her back to his car.

Bom was too tired and her brain was in a mess to object. She followed docilely and Jiyong tucked her into the car, putting on the seat belt for her before driving off. By the time, they reached her house, Bom has fallen asleep.

Jiyong carried her up to her unit and tucked her in bed. He removed her shoes and was contemplating if he should undress her cos she looked uncomfortable in her tight black dress.

“Damn, she is the mother of my girl and this will not be the first time I see her .” He reasoned to himself as he slowly ped her dress, revealing her milky skin clad in black lacy undergarments.

“Bommie, you are trying to kill me with your y lingerie, aren’t you?” He mumbled as his hand skimmed the surface of her milky smooth skin. Before he got any further, he quickly stood up and pulled the blanket over her.

“Have a good sleep, Baby Love.” He kissed her pouty lips lightly before heading out of the room. Jiyong stopped at her daughter’s room, checking in on her to ensure that all is good before leaving for his own house.

He was deep in thoughts on the way home; thinking about his relationship with Bom. Will she ever forgive me? And if not, will I be able to live with that? His heart ached with the thought of Bom with another guy and his face cringes when he imagine Jiyun calling that guy “Appa.”

That night, he vowed that he will win back Park Bom at any cost.

Bom was stretching lazily on her bed, enjoying the silky smooth caress of her blanket on body. It has been ages since she felt this way; sleeping cocooned in the warmth of her beddings. Since the birth of her baby, she will always be in PJs, in case she has to tend to Jiyun immediately in the middle of the night. Moreover, she has not slept with any guy since Jiyong. The thought of him jolted her awake. It suddenly dawned on her to question who has undressed her last evening.

“Did he remove my dress? Did he see all the stretch marks on my stomach? Oh gosh …” Bom face-palmed herself as she began to realize what has happened last night.

As she gathered her wits, she was interrupted by the babysitter informing her that Jiyun is awake and ready for her feed. Bom quickly showered and went to look for Jiyun. To her surprise, she found Jiyong playing with her instead.

“Good morning, Bommie. I can see you have a good sleep.” Jiyong was pleased with the sight in front of him – a “just out of shower” Bom where her hair is still wet and with the freshly-scented strawberry shower gel still lingering on her. He remembered the scent well; it will always linger around the room whenever Bom finished her shower and Jiyong could never resist not pulling her back to the bed. He will snuggle into the crook of her neck, inhaling her unique scent while blowing hot air on it, tickling her smooth fair skin.

“Why are you here so early in the morning?” She questioned as she carried Jiyun from him.

“Is that how you greet your benefactor?” He sulked at her. “You will be sleeping in the car if I did not carry you up, Bommie.”

“And, I must say, you still look like before.” He winked at her; answering Bom’s query indirectly.

Pink crept onto her cheeks with the compliment. She lowered her eyes, refused to acknowledge the comment, focusing on Jiyun instead.

“How’s my baby girl this morning?” Bom asked as her daughter broke into a smile, happy to see her mother.

“Bom, shall we bring Jiyun out today?” Jiyong asked as he watched the mother-daughter bonding as Bom began to feed her. “We will bring her to the park for a picnic ok.” He told her about the plan excitedly.

The couple was busy in the next hour getting ready for their little outing. Jiyun was excited and was happily enjoying her tummy time on the picnic mat that Bom has brought along. Her little hands were reaching out to grab the things on the mat whenever her parents are not looking her way.

Both parents were enjoying the little sunshine as Jiyung took a nap after exhausting herself.

“Bom, I want to apologize for last night. I know my behavior was uncalled for … But, you know, I just got upset when I saw you talking to Jaejoong the whole night.” He explained, trying to control his emotions when he recalled the sight of them together.

“Please give us another chance?” He pleaded as he caresses her hand gently.

Bom’s resistance melted on the spot as she gazed into his brown eyes, which is a soft spot for her since their first day together. She has always shared their dating experience with Dara and how she was mesmerized by his eyes when they are together. To Bom, his eyes were never lie to her, just like how Jiyong will avoid looking at Bom whenever he is lying to her about Kiko previously.

Seeing the sincerity in him, Bom leaned to him, her body language answered on her behalf.

Jiyong hugged her tight. “Thank you, Baby Love.” He kissed the top of her head as tears began pooling in his eyes.

“I have dreamt of this moment for so long that I thought it will never ever happen.” He cupped her check tenderly and kissed her soft pouty lips.

“And your lips, they are still as sweet as I remembered them.” Unfortunately for them, their make-up kiss was interrupted by the shrill cry of Jiyun who was demanding for their attention. Jiyong had to let go of Bom reluctantly but as they packed up to head back home, he has his hand intertwined with hers; their baby girl tucked comfortably in his another arm.

Jiyong spent the night at Bom’s place at his insistence on the pretext that they have to work out their living arrangement soon.

As they settled down for the night, Jiyong snuggled close to Bom on her bed, and refused to move an inch.

“Come on, Baby Love, please indulge me. I have not hugged you for ages.” He gave his best puppy look as his arms wrapped tight onto Bom’s waist.

“Do you know how many cold showers you have subjected me to last night when I stripped you of the dress? And those black lace lingerie of yours were taunting me the whole night. I almost rushed in to your room in the middle of the night and ripped them off you.

“That’s how addictive you are; and still is all these years.” He pecked her lips lightly and as things heated up, Jiyong was on top of her, almost devouring her in the heat of things.

He snuggled into the crook of her neck, blowing hot kisses on it, knowing that it was her soft spot. He nipped it lightly, leaving a visible mark on it. “You are mine.” He whispered possessively as Bom tried to wriggle away from his hold.

Jiyong kept her tight in his hold of her, kissing his way down her milky fair body till he reached her ample chest which was covered by her nightie only. He got rid of the flimsy piece impatiently as he led hard on the inviting pink buds.

His gentle touch drove her crazy and his wet kisses heightened her excitement.

Bom almost screamed aloud his name when his finger penetrated her intimate core. She bit her lips to prevent waking up their baby.

“Dun bite your pouty lips. I love them.” He winked as he kissed her, subsiding her moans.

Removing all their clothes, Jiyong plunged right into her heat, intensifying his lust for her. Both whimpered, enjoying the unification of their bodies as their passion took over.

‘I have missed you, Baby Love.” Jiyong whispered and tighten his hug on Bom as both drifted into their sleep for the night.