Chapter 1

Move On Or Have I?

Chapter 1

“Please let me go. There’s no point for us to be together. You have already chosen the one you love.”

“Bom, please let me explain. And what of our baby?”

“No more, I dun want to hear more lies and tarnish the image I have of you in my heart. We will work something out for the baby.”

“You may hate me, but please dun give up the baby, Bom.”

“No matter how much I may hate you now, I will never hurt the baby cos it is the last thing I have with you.”

The scenario kept on playing in her head for the past few nights. 6 months have passed and Bom thought she has moved on but has she really?z

She got off her bed slowly and walked out to the balcony to enjoy the early morning sun. A light breeze blew past as she slide opened the door. Bom quickly tighten her silk robe, her hand resting lightly on her obvious baby bump.

“Good Morning, Baby Girl. How are you? Mummy did not have a good sleep again.” She pouted as she began her usual morning routine, greeting her unborn baby. She was into the last trimester of her pregnancy and thanks to her family and close friends; they have been really supportive and took good care of her.

She leaned on the door frame lightly, recalling the day that changed her life totally.

Who will think that the daughter of South Korea’s leading tycoon will become an unwed mother? Rumors has been rife as who fathered the child but Bom has chosen to remain silent on the issue, and emphasized that she will bring up the child alone no matter what happens.

Bom was introduced to him at one of the after-party that her friend has hosted for her after the spring/summer collection show. He was one of the VIP guests that were invited to her first fashion show in South Korea after having established herself as a leading designer in Paris. She wanted to move back to her home country to be near her family.

Kwon Jiyong, the bad boy of Kpop was captivated by the doll-like girl in front of him as she made her way down the runway after the show. She was dressed in her signature black dress that was like a second piece of skin on her, showing off her curvy figure. Her milky fair legs were the topic of almost every male in the hall, some making leer remarks about it. Eager to know her, Jiyong has asked his friend to make the introduction.

Who can resist the charm of the Kpop leader when he is at his best?

Bom was expertly seduced that night. After a whirlwind courtship, the two became an item and were hot target on the paparazzi’s radar. The couple was inseparable and was spotted on almost every red carpet event in Seoul. But as the saying goes, good things never last – 2 years into the relationship, words were running in the mil that Jiyong has hooked up with a popular Japanese model, Kiko. And with that, the fairytale ended between the prince and princess but unknown to many, a little princess is on her way to change the fate of the two again.