chapter 6

life goes on

Thunder had always questioned himself wether he would be able to survived by himself. Without the other four members shadowing him. And this was his chance. But, did he make the right decision?

"What's with the long face?" Joon suddenly appeared behind him making the younger jumped slightly in his seat. Joon's brows buched a bit as he took sit on the floor next to Thunder. "Did Byunghee hyung said something to you?" He asked in whispering voices.

"Hey! I didn't do anything!" GO's voice cut in and Joon wondered if GO had somekind of superhuman hearing.

"No. No. No. I was just thinking." Thunder said quietly. He was really a boy with few words.

Joon was confused but one man knew what was in Thunder's mind. The man stood and approached his dongsaeng, followed by Mir.

"There's no right and wrong choices, you know." Seungho said and took a seat further from the boys and nearer to GO. Mir just stay standing, watching his hyungs' interaction.

"But..." Thunder looked down. His mind was in mess.

"When you made a choice, stick to it." Seungho added and looked over GO expectantly.

GO gnawed on his bottom lips. "Don't drag me in this." The singer looked away but he could still feel Seungho's stare on him and he sighed in defeat. He looked over Thunder. "They aren't such as 100% choices."

"When you choose and the choice was only 50% right..." Seungho continued.

"Make up for the other 50." Mir cut in.

The others could sense how Thunder was relaxing a bit.

"I..." Joon started, looking at each of the members alternately. "I'm sorry for not telling you guys myself. But you know how I am. I can be so oblivious at some time. But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate MBLAQ. I do. And I thought of us as family. The ones important for me are you guys. Not really the MBLAQ since it was just a group. A name that gather us. We are family even without MBLAQ. But MBLAQ will always stay in my heart as my most precious memories of five years." He looked up again. "...I think?" He added.

Mir rolled his eyes. "You were so cool before."

GO looked down on his laptop. Now that Joon revealed what he actually felt, he felt guilty for accusing Joon of not regarding them as family. Joon was attached to them.While GO was attached to both MBLAQ andthe members. It all reached the same conclusion. They are always a family.