chapter 5

life goes on

MBLAQ members were drifting away from each other. Even their preparation for their last concert before the disbandment wasn't going well. 

Mir leaned on this big mirror wall in the practice room. Even with his eyes closed, he could felt the warmth of someone sitting next to him. A cold bottle of water was slipped in his hand and he had no doubt that it was the leader. The one that took care of the members like his own son.

"Seungho hyung..." Mir called, eyes still closed. Seungho hummed in response. "What do you think would happen to this curtain call concert?"

There was a long pause before Seungho finally answered. "I don't know."

Mir opened his tired eyes and peered into Seungho's weary ones noticing how the dark circles had intensified. "Would it be filled with fake smiles and hatred?"

Seungho was taken aback by the maknae's unexpected question.

Mir sighed. "If it really going to be our last concert as five. Or even as MBLAQ." Mir felt the bitterness on his tongue as he uttered the words. "I would want it to be perfect. For our A+. And more, for ourselves. For our years of similar dream."

Mir looked down on his white sneakers, feeling his tears threatened to fall. He never cried once ever since the rumors spread. He felt the pain and he endured it thinking of the fans. The only thing his mind filled with was the fans. He knew they shared the same pain with their loyal fans since lots of rumors spread around. And he felt guilty for not being able to clarified the situation to their precious fans.

"Or maybe not." Mir looked up confused at Seungho's reply. Seungho tilted his head slightly in one direction and Mir followed with his eyes. There, the other three members doing things on their own. Thunder kept stealing glances on GO who was practically abusing his laptop keyboard with unneeded strength. While GO once in a while would throw glares at Joon who pretended like he didn't notice. "Isn't this look familiar?"

Mir chuckled despite the situation. They always acted like that when they had a fight. They wouldn't use any physical fight but they would kept having silent fight and later they would eventually madeup. They're A type after all. And he somehow knew, it would be fine. It had to be.