Chapter 2

Is is too late to love you?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Classes go by pretty quickly and it was finally lunch time.*beep beep*

 

Hanbin:Come to the cafeteria, I want to introduce you to my friends.

Minah:Okay~

 

As I walk into the cafeteria people are sending me death glares and the sound of whispering fills the room. I immediately see Hanbin ,he is sitting at a table with 6 other guys.

“Minah over here” Hanbin stands up and wave. I shyly wave back with a smile. I'm not very good at talking to new people especially when they are of the male species.I sit down next to Hanbin as I didn't recognise the other boys. I could feel all the negative vibes from the other students in the cafeteria, especially from iKON fangirls.

 

“Hanbin-ah, are these your friends?” I shyly greet them with a smile.

”Yeah, we’re all in the same class. He points to each one and said their names. Kim Donghyuk. Jung Chanwoo. Koo Junhoe. Bobby. Song Yunhyeong and lastly Kim Jinhwan. I try my best to remember their names to their faces but when it gets to the last guy my eyes open wide.

“Ah! The handsome stranger!” I blurt out. I immediately regret it after I said that. “Um I mean uhhh”

OMG kill me now 0_0

“Nice meeting you again” Jinhwan-ssi chuckles.

 

“You guys know each other?” Hanbin is surprised

“I guess you could say that. She’s the one I told you about this morning, the one who slipped on the stairs and got lost.” Jinhwan replies with a slight chuckle. My face goes  an even brighter red when Jinhwan-ssi says that.

“Bwahahahahhahahahaha, no wonder that story sounded so familiar. It’s totally something Minah would do” laughs Hanbin. I slap his arm as he is laughing way too much.

 

“Oh right, guys this is Song Minah, she’s my best mate since childhood. She’s also a year younger than us”. Hanbin introduces me. “Minah…that’s a nice name”Jinhwan-ssi replies. I blush again at his words.

 

“Oppa! “ I hear a voice shout out. We all turn towards the voice. It was Jung Hyera, Hanbin’s girlfriend. She had light brown hair that ended just above her shoulder that made her give off a mature beauty feel. “Hyera, come sit here” Hanbin gestures at the space next to him. “Hanbin oppa, I missed you” Hyera says as she gives Hanbin a peck on his cheek. He smiles like an idiot. “I missed you too babe” Hanbin pouts.

 

 * Ewww, th

Please log in to read the full chapter