The Eternity

The Eternity

     

Author’s POV

            Choi Seunghyun or known well as T.O.P, walked into a VIP room in a hospital at Seoul. With his right hand was holding a bouquet of Lily.

Knock knock

            “You get a delivery.” He said.

            The woman who was lying on the hospital’s bed frowned.

            “Delivery? A bouquet of Lily? From who?”

            Then he said while smiling, “From one of the most handsome face man in the world, Choi Seunghyun. Do you know him?”

            A small smile formed on the woman’s face. And all of sudden, Bom bursted out laughing heartfully.

            “Who’s him? Can you tell me?” she said tried to look curious.

            “Really? You don’t know him?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

            Bom shook her head with a smile that still plastered on her face.

            “So, from where should I start the story? From the first time he met a girl named Park Bom, and then he married her, until now standing and telling a story about himself and waiting for the birth of Little Choi?” He said with a smirk on his face.

            Bom was laughing again.

            “Stop making that face, you can make me crazy.”

            Seunghyun chuckled, “I know that I’m irresistible, honey.”

            Then he gave her that bouquet of Lily, “for you, eight stalks of Lilies flower.”

            Bom knew why her husband gave her eight stalks of Lilies, because he believed that eight was the symbol of infinity, which mean no limit, no end. And why Lily flower, because Bom loved it so much, beside, white Lilies symbolize chasity and virtue.

            Park bom held the bouquet and then looked at Seunghyun, “Thankyou” she said.

            “Eight stalks of Lilies means nothing when you give me everything, Hon.” He messed her hair playfully.

            “Did you eat already? Where’s mom?” Seunghyun took a seat on the bed’s side.

            “Doctor called your Mom a while ago, they must be talking about the labor right now, and I think the Doctor will take cesarean section way.” Bom said while stared at the Lilies.

            “Are you ready?” Asked Seunghyun while reached an Apple and took a bite of it.

            “Yaa!! It hasn’t been washed.” Bom shouted and made Seunghyun spit the Apple he ate immediately.

            “Why you just said it by now?” He asked innocently and put the Apple back to its place.

            “So, How? Are you ready?” he repeated.

            “Ready for what?” Bom asked back innocently.

            Seunghyun was sighing silently, “What else? Giving birth of course.”

            Bom smiled widely and then looked at her big tummy, “Oh that! Of course.” Grin. “I’m so excited!” she continued.

            Seunghyun moved his face closer and almost closed the gap between their faces and then he whispered, “When will we make a sibling for our first child?”

            She gasped. She could see a smirk on his face even with their faces so close to each other. It made Seunghyun grinning from ear to ear.

            “Oh I’m just kidding. Did you eat already?” he said while still grinning.

            “Of course. I couldn’t eatless right now.” Bom grinned.

            Then he walked to a desk that placed near a TV in that room. He spotted a small shiny thing on it.

            “You don’t use it?” He raised his eyebrow and held up the shiny thing.

            “Oh that, I removed it when I went to the bathroom. I must forgot to wear it again.”

            Seunghyun walked to one side of the bed. Then he grabbed Bom’s hand and put that wedding’s ring to her ring finger, “Always looks good.” He smiled.

            Behind the ring circling a short sentence in Romanian ‘Vesnic iusbec’ which means ‘Eternal Love’ which is made by a pure-blooded Romania in Bucharest, the largest city and also the capital ciy of Romania.

            “Less than ten hours. Are you ready?” Seunghyun asked again.

            “Oh, you asked me for the nth times already.” She chuckled. “I’ve said it, I’m so ready and excited, you know that.”

            Bom held Seunghyun’s hand, “Why are you so worried. Everything will be okay. Trust me.”

            “I’m next to you.” He said

            She smiled and replied, “I know.”

---

            “Daddy wake up!” Shouted a little girl who just reached five years old at that time.

            The man who was lying on the bed open his eyes and blinking a few times. Then he looked at the little girl who wore a white beautiful dress.

            “Who put that dress on you, baby?”

            The little girl tilted her head, “Jiyong ahjussi.”

            Seunghyun smiled, “Can you go and get him here?”

            She nodded. Then Seunghyun got up and sat on the side of the bed. Thinking. And a guy walked into the room.

            “Why did you all of sudden came to my place and entered the house?” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow.

            “Oh come on, stop acting like you didn’t know its Lily’s fifth birthday.” said Jiyong. “Get dressed quickly. You also have to get to the funeral, isn't it ?” he continued.

            Seunghyun just sat there. Tensed. “It’s has been five years already since she died because she gave her only soul to Lily, right?”

            Jiyong nodded  sadly, “You have half of Park Bom Nuna on Lily. Look at her. She has Bom Nuna’s face, everything but her eyes and lips looks like you.”

            Jiyong patted his shoulder, “Get ready. I think Lily will get mad if you take too long.”

 

END