Baby Couple

Baby Couple

“Thanks Sunghee , you’re really amazing” Sunghee’s boss said and Sunghee just bowed , they had lots of big orders from some overseas clients thanks to Sunghee’s presentation and new product that just came to her mind a month ago.

Sunghee sighed and put off her lab coat , she worked both in lab and in the office. Suddeny her phone ringing , she answere it without looking at the caller. “Worked too hard ?” she could hear her boyfriend chuckled in the other line , “You know” she chuckled too. “You know that work hard play hard’ motto ?” he asked and she could imagined him smiling by himself , “Of course , it’s your motto alongside with your 92 lines friends” Sunghee said. “Well then , we’ll play hard tonight. Get out from your office” he said and she furrowed her brows.

Come on” he said and she packed soem of her stuffs before entering the elevator , “Hello” Baekhyun said as the elevator door opened. He was in the elevator , “Wow” Sunghee laughed. “Going home , miss ?” Baekhyun as he put away his phone , “Damn straight” she said as she pressed the lobby button.

“What are you doing her , bacon ?” she asked him , “To pick up my girlfriend ? What else ?” he said and she just laughed at his cheesy answer. “How’s work ?” he asked as they get out from the elevator and waling to his car outside the building. “Tiring , like always .... I don’t even remember what did I eat for lunch” Sunghee said , “You worked too hard , you know ? And now , time for play hard” Baekhyun started the engine.

“Whatever ....”  she laughed , “You don’t ave any schedule ?” she asked him. “Why are you guys always asked us that thing ?” Baekhyun said while driving the car. “Who ‘we’ ?” Sunghee confused , “You , noonadeul , those dongsaengie ....  You know , your unnie and dongsaeng” Baekhyun said and Sunghee laughed. “Ah , you mean you and the boys’ girlfriends ?” he nodded.

“I don’t have any schedule .... Well , at least for now. Something can come up in the middle of nowhere , you know” Baekhyun said and Sunghee laughed again. “But I promise no one can disturb us for the next two days” he said again , “And why is that ?” she asked him. “Because I said so” he said again and she chuckled at his answer.

Arrived at her house , Baekhyun parked his car in the garage like always. Her house , or you can say their house because that is the only place Baekhyun will go to except from his dorm. His parents are in Bucheon , it’s farther from the company than Sunghee’s house.

Sunghee was working as a head of department in a cosmetic company. She had a very important role as she was the one who always came up with some ideas for the new products. She lives two blocks away from SM’s office in Cheongdamdeong , Yujin’s neighbor.

“Have you eaten , yet ?” Sunghee asked Baekhyun shooked and flopped himself on the sofa in her living room , “What do you want to eat ?” she asked again. “Anything edible ....” he murmured. She smiled as she went out from her bedroom after changed her clothes , “Edible ? Foods are always edible , you silly” she said and went to kiss him on the cheek. “Not if it’s Tao who cook it” he smiled and laughed.

Sunghee went to the kitchen and start to made some foods for the both of them. Meanwhile Baekhyun the TV , “Are there some good shows on this late ?” he wondered. Suddenly he attracted to Mnet ‘’ , “Yah , Kai and Eunyoung is on a chart” Baekhyun laughed. “What chart ?” Sunghee asked back from the kitchen , “What .... Uhm .... ‘Celebrities most envied couples’ rank ? They’re number 1 and .... Xiumin-hyung number 2 , Miyoung-nuna and Nichkhun-hyung is on number 3” he read out the chart.

“And number four ?” Sunghee asked as she brought two bowls of rice-cake and dumpling soup to the living room , “Us” Baekhyun smiled widely at her and she furrowed her brows. “Us ? You mean ‘us’ us ?” Sunghee sat down on the sofa with him , “Look” Baekhyun nodded and pointing at the TV screen.

“Number four .... We have a couple that dubbed as ‘Baby couple’ by EXO-L” Jungah said , “EXO members again ? Woah ..... Daebak” Gura said amazed. “Who is ‘baby couple’ ? Sehun ?” Seyoon asked. “It’s Baekhyun-ssi and Nature Republic’s cosmestic chemist Yang Sunghee , this couple are dubbed as a baby couple because their childish acts among each other. In an interview , Suho said that Baekhyun tends to nag a lot to Sunghee and Chanyeol has , replaced with Sunghee as Baekhyun’s partner in crime. They both are also often spotted in Hongdae at midnight” Jungah said.

“Woah ... daebak ....” Sunghee said , “They are the best in these things ....” Baekhyun said.

Sunghee is working for Nature Republic as the cosmetic chemist , she studied in London before working for them and curretly live in Gangnam. Sunghee is also a co-owner of the famous fansite ‘Polar Light’. She and her friend from China made that fansite whe EXO debut the first time. Polar Liht is known for giving Baekhyun expensive gifts including a Rolex and some other expensive gifts” Jungah informed them all.

“Yeah , you are too rich to gave me that. And your dear friend of course” Baekhyun said , “I only gave out some of them ... Not all of it were from me , you know” Sunghee said. “Oh yeah , becuse you love me too much” Baekhyun teased and she just laughed.

Woah .... Rolex ? I want to have a fan who gave me those things too ....”Taewoo said , “They always gave him some Christmas gifts , the expensive one” Jungah said again. “I want to be one of them” Gura said while laughing.

“By the way , have your recieved the new year gift ?” Sunghee asked Baekhyun casually , “What—? Aah .... yes , of course. Chanyeol kept teasing me about those gifts. It’s too many” Baekhyun said. “Not as many as my love for you” Sunghee murmured but Baekhyun catch it. “What ?” he looked at her , teasing her. “No , nothing” Sunghee said and try to hid her face from him.

“Naw , I hear that baby” he teased.

-----