park

HEARTBEAT

It was a cold November day, the wind was blowing as it started to rain,people ran through it trying to stay dry, but one girl didnt mind the wind nor the rain she just love watching people in the park it was her daily routine.

She sat in the park everyday sitting on the bench watching the world around her, she checked her watch to see it was past five.

"Hmm she should be here soon" she said looking around for the girl she waits to see everyday at the same time.

Just then a girl with a umbrella runs towards the bench and sits down showing the other girl an eye smile.

"Well hello again stranger " the girl said still holding the umbrella to keep her dry from the rain.

The other girl turns her head left to right before pointing to herself "your talking to me?" She questioned as the eye smile girl nodd her head.

"Of course im talking to you silly , who else?" The eye smile girl said , the other girl was confused she couldn't belive it, for weeks no one seemed to pay her any mind and the one who did was the one  that made her heart beat.

"I dont know, some one more important i guess" she said shrugging her  shoulders, she never seen the day when she was going to actually be talking to the girl she's been starring at for the last 4 weeks.

"Well you are important, I've noticed you for weeks now, i was waiting for you to introduce yourself to me insted of stare at me" she said with a adorable giggle as the other girls cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"S-sorry" was  all she could say as she looked down at her lap

"There's no need to apologize, how about you tell me your name and we can call it even" the girl said.with a warm smile.

"Taeyeon" the girl said still with her head low in embarrassment.

"Well nice to meet you im-" the girl was cut off when her phone beeped "hello?........really?.......aish ok im on my way tell him to stay put..... ok thanks bye" the girl hung up and stood up from the bench with her umbrella "it appears i must go , but are you going to be here tomorrow?" Taeyeon nod he  head cutly as the girl smile " ok see you tomorrow" the girl was about to walk away when she thought about something "weres your umbrella?" She asked as  she could see the girl soaking wet.

"I must have forgotten it, i ddint know today would rain" she said as if it wasn't really something to worry about .

"Hm i wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you caught a cold, here take this" she said handing taeyeon her umbrella as taeyeon tried to decline the offer.

"No no im fine you need it more then me" she tried to convince but it didn't work

"No please i insist" the girl begged as taeyeon sigh and gave up trying and took the umbrella.

The girl gave her a eye smile before waving goodbye , taeyeon watch her figure disappear out of the park before she put her hand  over her chest feeling her heart beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomorrow came and taeyeon sat in the same spot on the bench as yesterday , today was windy and cloudy ,  like always she watch as people jogged, walkes there pets and played with there children on the playground.

She smile looking at all the different people around her, she loved watching other people, she look at her watch to see it was already six.

"Hmm , shes late" she said to herself , she felt sad that the girl didnt show up like she was apost to.

"Taeyeon!?" A voice said running towards taeyeon, she stop in front of her panting before giving a weak smile "so sorry im late, i had to deal with something, you didnt have to wait for me you know?" She said catching her breathe

"I know , but i wanted to" taeyeon said before her cheeks heated up shyly

"Aigoo kawii, its cold out here and all your wearing is that red dotted hoodie you always wear" she said taking off her jacket to put on taeyeon.

"No no im fine, really" taeyeon declined showing the girl a chin dimple, now it was the other girls turn for her cheeks to turn shyly red.

"Well since you waited for me for over two hours , how bout i buy you some hot chocolate for my tardness?" The girl offered with her killer moon shaped eye smile.

"Thanks but, im fine" taeyeon once again declined 

The other girl sit next to taeyeon making her heart beat again before asking a serious question.

"Are .... are you homeless taeyeon? Because if you are i can hel-" the girl was cut off by taeyeon.

"No im not homeless, i just rather to things on my own, i don't like people offering me things" taeyeon sternly said the girl nods in understanding before laying back on the park bench.

"Taeyeon" The girl said as she looked up at THE gray clouds

"Hm?" Taeyeon answered as she watch two toddler's fight over a toy fire truck

"How come your always at the park?" The girl asked, she was curious on how come everytime she come here taeyeon would always be sitting in the same place on the bench.

"I live alone, so its always quite i hate quietness,so i come to the park were theres people" taeyeon said still watching the toddler's fight over the toy truck.

"Don't you have friend's?" The girl couldn't help but ask

"Nope,you can kinda say im nonexistent when it comes to talking to people" taeyeon said putting her forcus on something else since the toddler's stop there fight over the truck.

"Really? Then people must be blinded, dont worry I'll be your friend" the girl said, as taeyeon turn go look at her catching her eye smile making her heart beat again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days pass and taeyeon and the eye smile girl were getting closer, the girl always tried to take taeyeon out to the cafe across the park but taeyeon always declined or had a excuse like "im fine here" or "your company is enough for me" so the girl just gave up trying.

"Taeyeon-ah , what are you doing for Christmas?" The girl asked as taeyeon shrugged her shoulders watching the birds eat the bread someone dropped walking.

"I dont really do holidays" she said smiling when one of the birds fed there baby a piece of the bread.

"Hm , dont you have family?" Taeyeon shake her head as a response "Well i can be your family, if you want" the girl said as taeyeon look at her with her chin dimple.

"Name?" Taeyeon said confusing the other girl

"Huh?"

"What's your name?" Taeyeon knew the girl for almost two months but never knew her name.

"Tiffany, my name's miyoung but my friends call me tiffany" she said showing her eye smile while she stretched out her hand to taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked hesitant at first before shaking tiffanys hand, she was amazed how warm and soft her hands that she almost forgot to pull away .

"Wow, your hands are really cold tae, are ypu sure you don't wanna go somewhere more warm?" Tiffany asked truth was she was getting cold sitting outside for almost four hours does this to a person.

"No im fine,but you seem to be getting cold ,you can go if you want" taeyeon said with sad eye's.

"No im fine , i rather be with you" tiffany said making her cheeks heat up, taeyeon look at the now shy girl with her chin dimple smile .

Taeyeons heart beat was beating fater the usual.......