Dont Let Me Be Alone

My Wilting Flower

"I'll have to go back soon enough..." Kei said, gathering her things around the room. Woohyun nodded, "But... Are your wounds okay? Here, lie down before you go. I'll bandage them up for you." She lied down on the bed, and Woohyun went to grab ointments and bandage wrap from the cabinet. He washed his hands and squeazed ointment onto one of his fingers.

"Now it might sting a little, but after this, your wounds should heal faster." He dabbed the ointment onto an large open gash in her leg. She flinched, feeling the slight stinging in the fleshy wound. Woohyun bandaged the gash up and moved to the last wound.
"Thank you Woohyun," Kei smiled.

"Nah, its nothing," he brushed off happily. "Well, all done now. I suppose I wont see you from now on..."

"Theres still the flower shop. Come by some time and I'll pitch in some free stuff," Kei laughed. "But I truly thank you for taking care of me and rescuing me. Who knows where I'd be if you didnt come for me. Thank you so much," she bowed.

"No its alright. That guy had some nerve doing all of that to you for whatever reason." Woohyun wanted to ask her why L had captured her, and if it was because of some sort of past debt. But he couldnt get himself to do it.. It actually wasnt his business.

"About what you said back at the loan hideout... About love... Did you mean it?" She asked, opening the door out. Silence ran through, and they both halted in their steps.

"Yes. I did mean it." Woohyun walked to her at the door and she turned.

"I really do care for you... Im not sure how it started, but when I saw you that first time.. Haha that was when you stole me away." He thought back, all I could think about was her. She was always there in my mind. 

His hands grasped hers, and he leaned close to her. Slowly, their fingers intertwined and their lips met. Woohyun kissed her gently, not giving too much, and still letting her return a bit. They seperated and smiled.

"I think we're going to have to meet more often from now on Kei."

She laughed, "Yeah, I think so. Come to the flower shop okay? And well... Now I know where you live." He chuckled and nodded, and walked her out to the hideout. They talked, and walked slowly. The roads gritty pebbles crunched beneath their shoes and disperesed into the silent dusk.

Before letting her walk in, he hugged her from behind. Kei smiled at his warmth, and her confidence rose. She believed in herself to be able to get through whatever happened next.
Woohyun sighed... "I should be doing more for you. Yet I'm just letting you go in by yourself like this..."

"No really its okay. You already saved me so many times." Woohyun stood their in thought for a few moments, before squeezing her hand and pulling her into his chest, away from the stair case leading up to the front door. 

"Lets go."

He ran her to an alley way down the street, despite her constantly saying it was okay.

 

Kei POV

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me on my head gently.

"Im not letting you go into that place. You're mineee," he said playfully. I blushed and wrapped my arms around him tight. It felt so nice... To have someone care, and to feel their warmth not just on your skin, but inside too. We stood there for quite sometime, wrapped around each other, feeling each others warmth. I had never felt so happy, never in my whole life.

Eventually, several of Myungsoo's gang ran past the alley...
"Where is she??? And where's Kai? What is he doing??"

Woohyun pushed me against the wall and put his head down to hide me under the shadows.

"..Shhhh..." he told me softly. Despite it being very dark, I could still make out his face. His hair covered one of his eyes and the other was looking straight down at the ground in concentration.

They gradually passed us, and he lead me down the street to a park with blinking streetlights. It was scary, with almost no light whatsoever.

"Come, lets sit over here. They probably sent out some guys to follow us home so I'm sure they must know where I live."

I felt so bad... For having to put him through this. I felt like such a nuisance....

"Woohyun.. Its alright. I'll just go.."

He shook his head and pulled me to sit.

"There's no way I'm letting those guys get you. Not even if we have to stay out till tomorrow morning. It doesnt matter to me." I smiled, it was so nice to have someone like this.

"Thank you.. For everything Woohyun." I looked up to him, his eyes glistening. It almost looked as if he was crying. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. So calming...

He wrapped his legs and arms around me body and kissed me on head.

"You feel so cold Kei. I'll keep ou warm."

I thanked him quietly and pressed my face deep into his beating chest, and closed my eyes.

"You smell nice..." I whispered. As the sound of his heart beating began to fade from my mind, I fell asleep in his warmth. And for once, the pain of my past didnt claw at my heart. I felt finally, at peace in his arms.

 

 

 

jremxrs.jpg

 

Thanks for visiting XD Make sure to subscribe if you want more! I will be updating very soon since nowadays I have free time!