Chapter 2

No One Loves You Like I Do

Ryeowook POV

'Why did I tell him I loved him?? He collapsed because of me!! Well I hope it's not another medical problem, why else would he,right?'

Poor Kyu.He must have been weirded out by the way I said it,I meant for it to be said friendly but it came out confessional. Sigh. I glared at the floor. I glared at myself.


"Wookie..why are you glaring at the floor?It's kinda noticeable.." Yesung said as he sat next to me. I sighed and whispered," It's because of my you know what on Kyuhyun." He understood me perfectly because he felt the same way about Sungmin. Some of us entered the room to see Kyuhyun, I felt kind of nervous but I just had to see him. He was sleeping peacefully on his back and I flashed a small smile. I was absolutely mesmerized by him; his cute facial expression when he slept,the way his hair was ruffled,the way his arms were wrapping around me....wait what? 

I looked down and saw his arms hugging my waist tightly while a tear escaped his left eye,"Please don't leave me Wookie.." he mumbled in his sleep. My heartbeat accelerated and Kyuhyun shot his eyes open in realization of where he was and how he got there. Just then Heechul runway-walked into the room, " Kyuhyunnie you had me really worried,you know. I even turned down from Hannie earlier so don't you ever freak out on us like that again ok?You know how much I care about my favorite dongsaeng."

I shot him a 'WTF' look and he stood next to where Yesung was. Suddenly Kyuhyun buried his face in the sheets and began to sob. I immediately moved closer to him and rubbed his trembling back. He relaxed and I pulled him into a hug which he accepted as he cried on my shoulder. This moment would have been kind of perfect to kiss him right then and there but with the other members intensely watching it would be a little embarrassing. I felt a spark of hope as he flashed me his sweet smile and mumbled a thank you. I was reluctant to leave but he was coming back the next day anyway.

Kyuhyun POV 

After Ryeowook left, I felt a feeling of emptiness. I needless to say, cried again for the nth time. I stopped and pretended I was asleep when I heard someone or rather someones being wheeled into the room I was in. "I know you aren't sleeping Kyuhyun-ah" I raised my head up to see Yunho-hyung and Jonghyun-ah from SHINee grinning at me. We stayed up for a while discussing our problems and poked fun and Jonghyun because he continuously pouted due to crazy fans injuring his leg therefore separating him from his beloved Key. 

In the morning I woke up in a daze, of course the members would be there. " Annyeong Kyuhyunnie!!" they all semi-shouted. "Hey how are you feeling GameKyu?," asked the HaeHyuk couple who walked in with matching strawberry milk cartons. Dr Jang once again popped out of nowhere ,"Mr Cho you can leave later on today and don't worry everything you told me is strictly confidential" Oh crap.Here comes the endless questions. Before I could register what each one meant in my head,Sungmin handed me a glass of water with a knowing smile. No more questions were asked. When it was time to leave I hugged Yunho-hyung and thanked him for everything. I moved closer to Teukkie-umma and promised to tell him everything as soon as we got home. I dragged him as well as Sungmin into our shared room. I really needed to cry or scream or something. The constant nervousness wouldn't leave me.

After I explained everything, the two shared a glance and Teukkie-umma spoke up, " You really need to confess or you might be too late and it will haunt you forever." I sighed deeply and responded," That's exactly what Yunho-hyung told me last night." I buried my face in my blankets and about five seconds later Ryeowook knocked on the door," Uh..D-Dinner is ready!" and he bolted from his position. I spazzed and let out a frustrated sound into my pillow. We all got off my bed to sit and have the most awkward dinner of all time..

We all ate in silence except for the little random comments on pretty much anything. I glanced at Ryeowook whose face was tainted a slight pink. I felt my heart try to escape my chest so I diverted my attention to the incredibly HaeHyuk couple. Eunhyuk blushed violently and bit his lip to prevent himself from losing self control as Donghae-hyung moved his hand under the table..I'm guessing he was fondling Eunhyuk under it. Suddenly Eunhyuk stood up and announced that he had to go to the bathroom. Donghae beamed,"I'm kinda hungry for something else." He stood up and left cool as ever and left several of us gaping at what just happened. Heechul face-palmed," Oh yeah I forgot.We're having an after-after party due to us winning several awards on Saturday!" After dinner,we all split up to go our separate ways.

I went up to my bedroom and laid on my bed," Hmm..confess...don't confess..I fail at life.."

I thought of various scenarios and then had an excellent idea but as Sungmin ran into the room and buried his red face in his pillow and stuffed animals I completely forgot. I asked Sungmin what happened and for a second he looked like he was going to tell me but he then giggled and spazzed around his bed.He then told me to sign in to Twitter. After I finished watching the video he told me to, we both squealed in rather fanboyish voices.

Normal POV (flashback)
Dinner had just begun and the HaeHyuk couple were already at it." Hyukkie..I'm hungry." Eunhyuk whispered back,"Then eat your food and stop staring at me.It's making me uncomfortable." Donghae moved closer and smiled,"Hyukkie I want you.." Eunhyuk tensed up and tried to ignore him but he soon felt a hand moving up his leg and massaging his lower regions. He knew it would be extremely odd if he would randomly let out an sound so he bit his lip and stare at his plate. He banged his head lightly on the table before he stood up and announced he had to go to the bathroom. Donghae obviously followed close behind.

While Kyuhyun went to bed and the others went into the living room to watch the new episode of Dream High, Sungmin stayed in the kitchen and just looked at random things in the fridge. He heard a husky voice near him," Minnie,what are you doing just staring into the fridge?" He turned around with a flushed face to meet the gaze of a shirtless Yesung who possessed amazing abs.

His eyes glanced down at Yesung's well sculpted abs and he blushed a shade of red that would make a tomato jealous as well as looking anywhere else but Yesung or his delicious looking abs." I-I don't k-know," he admitted shyly. Yesung suddenly glomped him from behind. He could feel his breath ghosting over his nape and he closed his eyes and unconsciously held his breath. " You don't have to be so shy Minnie." Sungmin opened his eyes and turned around to face Yesung.He felt nervous once more as he met his eyes," J-Jongwoon." "Listen Sungmin and listen well," he said as he lifted the frozen Sungmin to sit on the kitchen counter. Yesung began to sing " No Other" and suddenly he switched to Bonamana. He went up close to Sungmin's blushing face and sang, " Listen boy johahae,Baby boy saranghae.."

Sungmin's eyes widened as Yesung pressed his lips gently to his. His eyes sank shut as he melted into the kiss.When they broke away for air, they heard cheering . Everyone that was in the living room held their phones out recording. Sungmin gasped and ran out the kitchen yelling ," Don't post that on Twitter!!!" Ryeowook giggled and poked Heechul who had already posted it before he said anything.

Sungmin dashed to his and Kyuhyun's room, squealed like a teenage girl and buried his face in his pillow and hugged his pink stuffed bunny. He giggled and spazzed around his bed then told Kyuhyun to go on Twitter only to squeal along with him. They stopped when Yesung knocked on the door. Sungmin looked up at Yesung with a heated face. "Just so you know we are now official. Good Night Minnie baby," and he kissed Sungmin's hot forehead and tucked him in. Kyuhyun gaped for a while then they resumed their idiotic giggling only to have HanGeng having a rare outburst of " SHUT THE F**K UP!!!"