Chapter 3

No One Loves You Like I Do

The week passed quickly with all the schedules and the mushy lovey dovey crap going on. Kyuhyun contemplated whether he should burn his diary or not and he began to distance himself from the members,staying in his room playing a guitar and humming unknown songs. 
Ryeowook on the other hand watched the members closely and when he felt overwhelmed, he disappeared into the soundproof piano room which he loved dearly.He knew the members were up to something...

"And the award goes to Super Junior!"
"Super Junior!Group of the Year!"
"Best Choreography! Super Junior!!"

Everyone gave their speeches and soon after the after-party started. After a last dance with balloons falling from the ceiling,the members headed back to their dorm and began their after-after party. Various alcohol were displayed and Heechul's lame music was changed to something obviously better as agreed by everyone. 

Kyuhyun managed to slip away and grabbed his laptop and began playing Starcraft. He flinched when Heechul yelled out," Wookie get your out of hiding and enjoy the party you wallflower! And Cho Kyuhyun I see you playing Starcraft behind the couch!" The mentioned two were forced to sit down for a game of Truth or Dare as everyone cheered while they groaned in protest. 

Leeteuk who was quite tipsy already shouted announced the rules, "Here are the rules everyone: Rule 1: After you do whatever, you have to drink whatever the hell you are drinking and most important rule: If you refuse a dare or a truth we torture you.Ok.End of Story.Let's Play!!!"

"Truth or Dare,Hannie?" asked Heechul. Hankyung chose dare and Heechul smirked, " I dare you to have several rounds of mindblowing with me right now!" Several 'Yah you can't do that!'s were shouted across the room. Hankyung pulled Heechul to his feet and headed towards their bedroom," The hell I Can!" An awkward silence filled the room as a loud moan and crash came from HanChul's room. A now totally drunk Leeteuk broke the silence by asking Ryeowook after he had picked Truth,"Which do you prefer: or ?" Ryeowook as well as most of the members who had that shy characteristic blushed furiously."Uh..Uh..the f-first one." He quickly drank his shot and looked away.

After Donghae's dare and shot he gave Sungmin a dirty dare beyond his belief. "Heh Heh..I dare you to feel up Yesung hyung right here in front of us sensually to the most ridiculous song you've ever heard." Sungmin turned cherry red and approached Yesung who was now frozen against the wall opposite Sungmin. Sungmin covered his face with one hand and he ran his other hand down while singing the song of his choice. His hand ran down Yesung's well toned chest and he let out a gasp and he threw his head back. Yesung then dragged Sungmin away swiftly and slammed the door.

Kyuhyun's turned reached after going around the circle and he wanted to avoid truth so he picked dare. He was dared to kiss anyone he wanted and before he could blink he and Ryeowook were locked inside a small closet with only a candle as a form of light.'How did it get there anyway?' They sat opposite each other blushing as they stared at each other in the candle light.

Ryeowook POV:
'Omo! I am going to live what happens in my dreams hehehehe. He's just in pure shock right now. I wonder if he still has those dreams I've been hearing about. Too bad he can't have dreams like mine. He's still zoned out, I mean I knew he was shy but this is just ridiculous. I want to kiss him but what if he doesn't respond? What if he doesn't feel the same way?' I threw those thoughts out of my head as I moved to initiate the kiss. But suddenly, I felt soft sweet lips on mine kissing me awkwardly. He actually kissed me!! I immediately responded and I felt him smile in the kiss. We moved to our own rhythm and the kiss began to deepen as I felt him experimenting. His hands were now placed on my waist and mine were wrapped around his neck. I his bottom lip for permission and he playfully refused. I bit down on his bottom lip and he gasped so I took the opportunity to twist his tongue with mine. We fought for dominance and surprisingly he won. We were lying on the floor of the small closet and it was getting extremely hot. A moan escaped from my lips as he explored my cavern. He moaned softly as my hands found their way up his shirt.

The door opened and we were forced apart. We caught our breaths and our faces were still red as ever. Donghae hyung had an unreadable expression as he said," Maknaes..Don't in an almost burning down closet!! I bet you didn't even notice that the candle was burning stuff down in there.." Eunhyuk hyung took Donghae hyung away and winked,"He's just jealous..but seriously..anywhere else but fire.Come on Hae let's go play a game in our room."

Kyuhyun's face was the reddest shade of red that I have ever seen as he bowed his head down and smiled like an idiot. Sungmin pulled me away squealing because everyone left saw our little show. I looked at Kyuhyun one last time and he ran into his room and shouted "YES!!" I giggled along with Sungmin as everyone began to pass out and go to bed. I stayed up for a bit and went to my room. I changed into my baby blue pajamas and laid down on my bed to have something stick to my hair. I pulled it off my hair gently and read it.

"Wookie-ah. Meet me on the rooftop as soon as you read this..It's really important - Kyuhyun"

I blushed a bit and proceeded to sneak up to the rooftop. When I got there Kyuhyun was wearing mint green pajamas and was lying on a blanket with a few pillows admiring the stars. He rose when he heard my footsteps approaching. We smiled at each other as we laid down and stared at the stars in an oddly comfortable silence.


Kyuhyun POV:

I had something extremely important to say so I broke the silence as I couldn't keep it inside to myself any longer. I poked his cheek," Wookie-ah" He looked at me with those eyes that shine brighter than the stars, Neh Kyu-ah?"

I took a deep breath," I've always loved you.The way you smile at me.The way you jump around when you get free make-up samples.Everything about you and the kiss we shared gave me the confidence to finally say it to you..Saranghaeyo Kim Ryeowook."

He blinked at me and flashed his beautiful smile as he responded,"Saranghaeyo Cho Kyuhyun. You were mine from the start and I will always be yours."

He immediately buried his face in my chest. "Wookie-ah.Look at those stars over there," I said pointing to it. He looked up at the sky and he smiled,"Is that us?" I giggled foolishly, "Yep.The two brightest stars in the sky are always at each other's side." I was taken by surprise when Wookie kissed me again. It was just as sweet as our first one, maybe even sweeter. He pulled away,

" You're so cute Kyu-ah. I was your first wasn't I?" I shut my eyes and nodded slowly. He kissed my forehead and I knew for sure that this was meant to be.

I hugged him tighter, "Kim Ryeowook.No One loves you like I Do.Remember that."