Chapter 1

No One Loves You Like I Do


Kyuhyun POV

There he was,glowing like he angel he truly is but something was wrong. His facial expression was rather frightening and also purposely aimed at me. Despite that fact,I took a deep breath and began to speak,"Wookie..Saranghaeyo..I always have. Please tell me that you feel the same way...Please.."

He smirked darkly and replied harshly,"No can do Kyuhyunnie.I love my Yesungie with all my heart and soul."

The next line made tears slide down my face,

"Besides,you aren't worth my love..."

And with that the YeWook couple passionately kissed in front of me. They then walked off hand in hand as I fell to the floor and all light around me disappeared.


"You aren't worth my love...Kyuhyunnie..."


Normal POV


"No! No! Please don't do this...Please!!"


"Kyuhyun-ah wake up!!It's not real!" Kyuhyun's eyes snapped open and he woke up to see Leeteuk holding his hand and running his hand through his hair to calm him down."It's alright my baby...It's not real.." said Leeteuk as his umma-instinct kicked in.

Every night recently Kyuhyun had the same dream with him getting rejected by Ryeowook but his lover always changed to members of the group,other idols and even random faces he had never seen before but never him. Kyuhyun felt salty tears slide down his face and he turned away and wiped them away hastily so that no one saw the sensitive side of him.

"It's alright to cry Kyu," said Sungmin as he held Kyuhyun in a warm friendly embrace. Kyuhyun completely lost it and he just cried shamelessly on Sungmin's shoulder. The members heard a commotion coming from the back of the van and turned around to be shocked by the sight of Kyuhyun actually breaking down. He cried half the way home then fell asleep to be carried in by his 'appa' KangIn.

Luckily he didn't have the dream that time.
Leeteuk paced back and forth which worried KangIn quite a bit. The latter suggested that he get help from Heechul or Yesung,and that was what he did. They suggested to find his diary and read it. He felt a little guilty doing so but he wanted to help Kyuhyun so he decided to go through Kyuhyun's stuff. He entered his and Sungmin's shared room and caught sight of Kyuhyun turning over to reveal a small book in his jacket pocket.

"Well that wasn't so hard.."

He sneaked out to be seized by the EunHae couple who then tied him up and took him to the living room for the annual 'Torture the Leader Night.' Heechul smirked and simply tickled him senseless,Sungmin ranted about the cuteness of bunnies which drove him over the edge of being crazy. He thought it was over until Eunhyuk put his sock on his face while Donghae being as cute as he is, proceeded to talk about aliens and how they probably smell like his boyfriend's sock. Leeteuk surrendered the diary to end his suffering. They read in silence until they discovered the truth about the maknae's nightmares and began to freak out. They freaked out more when they found out Kyuhyun's lips were pure and he was waiting for Ryeowook to take care of that. Luckily Ryeowook was in his room sound asleep but Kyuhyun was not so lucky, for the next day when he woke up, he walked out of his room to attend his schedule when he was suddenly ambushed with teasing by the members. He ran to his room, locked himself in the bathroom and cried silently on the floor while Sungmin yelled at the teasing members with all his might.

How could someone with such an innocent face have such a way with obscenities? When Kyuhyun felt it was time, he exited the bathroom through the window with the disguises he kept in his hiding spot in the bathroom. Little did he know Ryeowook could see him running with red puffy eyes. Ryeowook sank down on his bed because he had heard everything and now he had seen for himself.


Several hours later, Kyuhyun entered the same way he left and unlocked the bathroom. Sungmin pulled him into another of his comforting hugs," Don't worry Kyu, they'll stop after what I did earlier. Atleast your first wasn't stolen by Heechul-hyung." He shuddered by he memory and Kyuhyun couldn't help but laugh. A knock on the door interrupted their moment and they both fell off the bed with a loud thud.

Kyuhyun dived under the covers and changed into his pajamas in record time and pretended to sleep while Sungmin crawled over to the door to open it and let out a sigh of relief,"Kyu, it's only Teukkie-umma and Wookie." Kyuhyun flew up from his sleeping position which startled the pair as if he had just rose from the dead. Ryeowook sat on his bed and looked into his eyes and said," I..uhm..saw you leaving earlier.Are you okay now?" Kyuhyun blushed at the older boy's concern and he faked a smile and nodded. Sungmin noticed the change in Kyuhyun and announced that Kyuhyun was exhausted and needed to rest.


The week went on as normal except for the moments of occasional awkwardness. Kyuhyun soon had to substitute for Leeteuk because he had a sore throat.KARA were the guests that day and a lot of fanboys were calling continuously on the line,Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were cracking up at the corny love messages and especially the inappropriate and just plain odd ones to the girls. As soon as the girls left, Eunhyuk lost his battle with sleep after going through 29 hours of nonstop schedules. Kyuhyun let out a genuine laugh when he heard Eunhyuk mumbling about Donghae getting a pet alien that was too fish-like for his liking.

He accepted the last music request for the day, " Annyeong Kyuhyun-ssi! I'm a huge fan of yours! Please play Insomnia by Wheesung for me" Kyuhyun flashed his sweet smile shortly and replied, "Sure but you have to sing it for me first." The voice on the other line began to sound like the heavenly voice he knew oh so well.Kyuhyun's voice got stuck in his throat, " Hehehe I've rendered you speechless haven't I Kyuhyunnie?" Kyuhyun blinked slowly and replied,"Hey Wookie..I-I'll play the song now."

Ryeowook squealed, " Saranghaeyo Kyuhyunnie!!Thank You!"

With that the line went dead and Kyuhyun fell off his chair with a pale face. Eunhyuk immediately woke up to see a flustered Kyuhyun run off in panic. He locked himself in the nearest bathroom stall and he slid to the cold tiled floor. He laid his head onto his legs which were meeting his chest. He knew Ryeowook didn't mean it but actually hearing those words directed to him from his mouth caused his panic attack. Eunhyuk broke down the door and found Kyuhyun looking as stressed as ever. Kyuhyun collapsed about 2 seconds later. 


Just as Siwon began to pray, the doctor neared them. "Dr. Jang,is he alright?" asked Donghae who bit his nails nervously and also somewhat dramatically. Dr Jang said that he just need to rest for one more day and asked Eunhyuk what had happened prior to their arrival. The room was silent until he finished talking and Ryeowook was clearly glaring at the floor.He was consumed by guilt so he glared at his reflection which could be seen in the tiled floor.Yesung put his hand on his shoulder, "It's not your fault Wookie."

Ryeowook looked up at him with tearful eyes," Yes it is hyung...It's all my fault."