Love is...? {Part I}

ITxUA Part III: Bonus Chapters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin is annoyed by the fact that Chanyeol always takes the romantic lead, so he asks the rest of his friends for ideas so that he can be the heartthrob for once.

Genre: Light Fluff (probably...)

~ * ~

Jongin wasn’t expecting the lab to be empty when he returned from using the microscope. Chanyeol had left his side around 45 minutes earlier “to do some prep work for Junmyeon’s project,” and that’s exactly where Jongin had expected to find him—potentially passed out after the extremely busy day they’d both had. One eyebrow raised in confusion as he hesitantly shuffled into the lab and used one foot to shut the door, he looked on the small rack in the corner to see that Chanyeol’s coat was gone.

“Let’s see…”

His mind immediately switched into reverse as it always did whenever he may have done or said something that bothered Chanyeol. Even the happy-go-lucky man who lived on Jongin’s sometimes razor-sharp snark wasn’t always immune to its edge.

“I even let him cuddle for a bit this morning… I don’t think I did anything wrong…”

Not willing to leave it to chance, Jongin hastily cleaned everything that couldn’t wait until the next day, and took off from the lab as quickly as he could.

Their home was on the edge of walking distance, and they usually made the walk together while enjoying the time they had to talk to each other, but when one of them was sick or too tired, catching a taxi was the norm. The 22-minute walk was brought down to nine in the horse and buggy, and seeing that there was light coming from inside, Jongin hurriedly paid the driver and went inside.

“Chanyeol?”

A yell and the sound of an empty pot clanging to the floor came from the kitchen.

“Jangeen hah ah ooh ooin achk??”

“What?” Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter