Four Days of my life

Being Single.

Day One: Annoyance

Being single, is refreshing! No arguments to win over, no 'couple' items to spend on and most certainly no other human beings infiltrating your privacy. That's like paradise~

I work in a café along with my bestfriend, Lee ing Sungyeol. Yeesh that guy is like me; handsome but more annoying. Why am I bestfriends with him? Because he understand why I want to be single.

"L yah! Stop daydreaming and die for goodness sakes!" It's a 'like and hate' relationship between both of us, you will get used to our cusses and violent actions towards each other, very soon.

"...Go die first" I stated out quiet honestly. He glared at my outburst and came closer to where I was lazily reading a book. "What kind of book is that? It looks sad-like you" I threw my leg at his face and he immediately face planted the hard and wooden floor, I knew It was a good idea to take self-defence classes.

"Myungsoo, stop your kicking and move your off the chair!" I looked over my shoulder and saw our manager 'grandpa Gyu' he's old, and grumpy just like eyore from Winnie the Pooh, apart from the fact that he has no tail-all grandpa gyu has is a d..yeah.

"I have no idea why I let you live" Sungyeol stood up and dusted himself before getting the mop and whacking the figure in front of him, it was definetly not me because I ducked after hearing a light swishing sound. "Sungjong! Oh this I'm running!" sungyeol dashed out of the café leaving poor Sungjong groaning in agony.

"This little...L could you please help your dongsaeng up" Sungjong likes to talk in third person that's why we call him 'an alien from planet pink-haired' I came up with that myself. I held out my hand and grabbed Sungjong away from the dusty floor, he bowed at my helpfulness and ran after Sungyeol while shouting "SUNGYEOL YOU BASTARD COME HERE!".

You see everyone is scared of the Maknae --apart from me-- He's always going on about kicking every one's butts that he forgets he has a boyfriend to take care of! I'm not saying that he should stop kicking Sungyeols arse (because he definitely shouldn't) but pay more attention to the person he chose to love....

*cough*

*vomit*

*dies*

What am I even saying. I hate that couple, and that's final.

My life was already smashed to pieces when I found out that I'm an orphan nevertheless unloved. Pft, but I turned out fine right? yeah more like broken; Sungyeol picked me up from the streets and treasured me into his home, I'm thankful to him until he tried to ing me. ? yes you heard right. He was un-doing my trousers when he suddenly rubbed it! RUBBED IT! Do I need to repeat?

Okay, maybe I'm going over-board with this whole thing. It turns out his hand accidentally slipped and landed somewhere it shouldn't be-How inconvenient.

Ugh! I just hate being around couples they make me wanna tear my hair out and sew them back on without mercy. 

Why?

Because I made a mistake once, and that one time it made a giant gap in my life.



Day 2: Mistakes

What do I mean? Well, let's just say me and Sungyeol had a few histories together....I can't believe I am ing telling you my story, but once you've started you can't stop. 

Sungyeol and I were one day really close best friends you could even say lovers, but things got a little out of hand! The tragedy to me was unreadable although to sungyeol it was forgetful. During my time in School, Sungyeol and I started to have...Let's just say I'm not a anymore.

True thing.

Nonetheless he and I were doing it so we could tell each other how much we loved and cared for one another, another, that's what Sungyeol really had.

"Yep, his family is really weird." One of my close classmates told me that sungyeol was born into a rich family, a family that was messed up and absolutely hectic. Just like that ing duche. I didn't care if he was a player until at 2:30 pm, at school, in the lunch area, I heard something I wish I couldn't have heard.

But I did and that's what stuck with me.

"What's it like with you and sungyeol? Let me guess, he's the best at s?" At that time I thought I wasn't hearing right and stayed with the fact that he wasn't my Sungyeol. My Sungyeol...I feel awkward saying it.

I looked towards the direction of where the conversation was happening and found two girls happily laughing at each other, one was blushing like a strawberry and the other was smiling like she didn't care at all. My ears started to get control of themselves so that led to eaves-dropping! 

"Shut up! But you're never gonna guess what?" Her friend shook her head, but she looked like she didn't care at all- unlike me who was nearly falling of the chair wanting to hear more of the gossip.

"What?"

"He confessed to me!" At that, she squeaked so loudly I bet that the students from the other block heard her.

"And?..."

"He said I was his only one~" I bet she's the luckiest girl in school, to have amazing ears, because there is now way someone could have a higher note than that.

"Ugh, stop shouting!"

"Aw come on! Let me tell you what happened" The 'strawberry' girl took out her phone and showed her friend her brand new wallpaper of her boyfriend.

I'm so lucky.

That I was close enough to see, Lee Sungyeol. My Lee Sungyeol.

My fist tensed and formed a shape that no one wanted to see, I had then closed my eyes and mumbled to myself that I had been fooled. Sungjong (who was sitting in front of me all this time) questioned my actions, I had no control of my self that I stormed outside and went to hunt down a so-called 'player' or should I say 'playboy'.

"L?! WHAT THE ?" I found him, hitting on another victim, I gave the girl a glare and she immediately read my mind.

"You little-Who am I kidding? Why am I even wasting my time on you?" I grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him against the wall not caring that there were close bystanders watching the whole thing unfold.

My blood started to boil even more when he reacted calmly "So...You know?" I punched him.

That was the last straw.

My heart felt like it was dying inside, but I was strong enough to not breakdown. Lee Sungyeol you are a player and will always be.

I hope you die.


Day Three: Forgive

I honestly felt like I was melting at one point, to the bit where I couldn't handle anymore.

I've only seen broken couples in dramas before and seen the way they react, however, the drama's are all lies; Like Sunyeol.

They brake.

They collapse.

They pick themselves up.

They start all over again.

With no ing regrets.

But, I had something else in mind, something un-imaginable.

I texted him to come and meet me...So I could forgive him. Again, I wasn't thinking right, But this was the only way.

To forgive and forget.

I made my way to the park and sat on the swing while gazing at the stars How are they so sparkly when they seem so alone in life? And that's when it hit me. I want to go solo, be free and stay single.

"L-yah, I'm sorry, I should've have told you that I'm not the guy who you think I am" I grunted and placed a hand on my lap,re-assuring myself that it will be fine.

"I don't care, that's the past and it should stay like that." I could feel my words breaking down.

"...Look I--"

"Save it. It's not worth it" I stared at my feet and finally had the courage to confront him about my decision.

"What?"

"Can't we be just friends? Friends who hate each other till death?" I knew it was going to be uncomfortable until Sungyeol spoke with soft words.

"Deal, but you do know we will still have 'those' feelings right?"

"Yes."

"Okay! Starting from now I hate you." Why? Why did those words stab me with a knife?

"...Y-yes"

"I ING HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO" Unknowingly, my tears started to come out from its hiding place.

My turn.

"LEE SUNGYEOL YOU ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE A BASTARD WHO BREAKS MY HEART" Then we left, at different paths and different thoughts. Finally, I was single with a mark through my heart.


Day Four: Hate and Likes

(PRESENT TIME)

"Look at mine, it's better than your ty one" How dare he! At least mine had a lovely drawing on it.

"Yours' is too small"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID" Me and Sungyeol glared at the figure in front of us and at the same time groaned in agony.

"Gyu-Hyung, you're too old to make dirty jokes" I patted his shoulder and gave him a worried look while Sungyeol couldn't help but laugh at my drawings on the wall.

Our manger told us to make a mural on the wall of what we feel when we're working there and I decided to draw a stick, Sungyeol drew a button for no goddam reason.

My reason was better though, but then I heard his and decided to never replay it in my head, ever.

My Stick: "It means that I may have belonged to a big family once (aka tree) and probably grew up well, but there were times when i was broken (aka I became a lonely stick) so then I planted my self a new stem and made friends along the way...When the seasons came I knew that I need to find love (aka a hobby) so I found this lovely cafe and found my happiness here, aswell as a new family.

Sungyeols' ing button: People will sew me (aka a play-word that sounds like saw-such bad grammar), People will lose me, People will need me but one day people will forget me and find a new purpose (Aka A zipper) That is until i found a home (Aka cafe) and met other buttons to saw along.

I admit, his was clever but mine was BRILLIANT.

"L-yah? Why were you broken?" I flinched in shock and my feet unknowingly, curled up from the awkward question.

"Nothing It's--"

"Oh, Sorry, I see that I made a hole in your heart--"

"Save it...I don't care anymore" I honestly didn't care, after all I am single. And Being Single is the best decision I have made.

~The End~


 

A/N: Sheesh, this story was so hard to come up with! I have literally no idea what I have now published (At 19:23pm) It started off as being some kind of story that wasn't meant to be published. But I guess I wanted someones' opinion, after all it is nice to see peoples comments.

But...

I'M SO HAPPY THAT IT'S OUT OF MY WAY T^T

I have been wandering so many times, if I should delete this story or keep it as an 'unlisted' one...

Then, publishing it became a third option. ^_^

I hope you like my story about INFINITE'S very own 'Myungyeol'