Labyrinth

Labyrinth

Sehun was running in his dark life's maze, looking for an escape. To go out, to be free, that's all he wanted.

On his way, he met Luhan. A lost three years older boy. They started to walk together trying to find the right path. They never left each other, always supported each other. When one was falling down, the other caught him.
The maze became brighter.
Luhan was his everything, t
he reason why he continued walking.

Soon Luhan became his guide. Sehun let the elder lead him, becoming totally dependent, addicted to him. 

He thought later that it left Luhan burdened. He also realized the reason why he couldn't manage to follow him and not notice that he was already far away ; he was too self-centred. He had changed. He had taken his time, not to move forward, purposely dragging down his dear Luhan with him, by avoiding the light ; just to stay with him, the two of them, all alone. He didn't want to escape. How selfish he thinks. 

Sehun tried to catch up Luhan, to reach him.

But Luhan disappeared. He lost him. He is lost. Sehun was alone again. The maze blacked out.

He still looked for him  along the different ways, begging him to come back. Luhan didn't hear or listen. Sehun didn't give up, but he was always back to square on. He's returning to the same place again and again. Turning round and round in circles.
Luhan was no where. Sehun didn't find him. No hope left. 

 

 

 

Maybe Luhan is already outside now. Maybe Sehun can meet him again. 

 

 

 

But Sehun doesn't find his way. Sehun is stuck in the maze. He can't escape. He's desperate. He's too tired of running now. His legs are arching, his heartbeats are painful. He's so hurt. He takes pills to feel better. 

 

 

Overdose.

 

 

Light. He smiles. He can finally go out. 

 

 

He thinks it's the exit. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a dead end.

 




 

I fxxkin' love the video teaser.
Missing Hunhan.