Gee- Chapter 19

Dreaming of You

Taemin’s POV- Gee by Girls Generation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrIMjTLWEeQ

It has been about a week since Minho has been released from the hospital. It was already Monday again and it was Minho’s first day in SMTown High

             To:  Minho
             Good Morning Minnie. It’s you’re first day in SMTown High. I’ll see you later during lunch and I hope to have some classes with you. Don’t forget to go    early to school so you can get your schedule. Don’t run, okay? Be early so you can take your time araso?
             From: Taemin

I went to the washroom and got myself ready. It was really nice to meet Minho’s parents and have dinner with him and his friends and family. It really seems like we got closer and the man of my dreams have finally shown his face.

I checked my phone to see if I received any messages, there was a reply from Minho.

             To: Taemin
             Heyy Tae-ngel, morning:) I was going to text morning Minnie but you beat me to it. It feels weird calling someone else Minnie but as long as it’s you, I don’t care. Since you’re calling me Minnie, it would be confusing if both of us call each other Minnie right? So your new name is Tae-ngel araso? Lmao I’ll see you later boyfriend ;)
             From: Minho

I just stared at my phone for a while. I guess what I heard before when I was still at the hospital was right. He did call me Tae-ngel. That’s what he called me before. Every word he says makes me feel all giddy and happy inside. He also called me his boyfriend which made the smile on my face bigger.

“Taemin,” I heard someone yell my name. “Hurry up, I’m leaving already,” I heard Jaejoong hyung’s distinct voice call out for me.

I grabbed my back and gathered my stuff and hurried out the door. “I wouldn`t want my brother’s precious boyfriend wait now do I,” I said to myself sarcastically.

Yunho hyung is really cool but Jaejoong hyung becomes really possessive and over protective towards him. I guess I can relate now that I have Minnie because I wouldn’t want anything to bother or make him wait either.

I rushed passed the door with Jaejoong hyung’s usual glare towards me.

“Before you lecture me again on making Yunho hyung wait, I want to say something to you hyung. I know that you might not approve of it but I’m dating someone hyung,” I told Jaejoong hyung, trying to avoid his eyes.

“I know,” Jaejoong hyung responded in a calm manner. He started to back out of the drive way and began to drive towards Micky’s house first. “You think that I haven’t noticed you waiting for his calls every day or the fact that when his parents came back I saw a slight disappointment in your eyes when he can’t sleep over at our house anymore. You also don’t think that I haven’t recognized how you seem more happy and brighter now that you guys are together. I mean I’m not sure if you guys are official yet, but ever since you started to go out him, you seem brighter and happier.  I know Min. I know since the beginning,” Jaejoong hyung said seriously.

“How did you know hyung?” I asked him.

“I told you. I knew because I saw the slight changes in your moods and how you seem much happier than before,” Jaejoong hyung replied.

“No I mean, how did you figure out who it was. I never said his name but you know that it was Minho since you mentioned how his parents came back and stuff,” I asked Jaejoong hyung again. “And we became official this morning,” I added happily.

“Oh... that. I just try and figure out how you interact with other people and to me, Minho seems to be the person who made the sudden change with my little brother. And I’m glad Min. You deserve him. I’m happy for you,” he said giving me a warm smile.

“But hyung, how come you’re so calm and aren’t even bothered that your own brother is you know... gay,” I asked him and said the word “gay” more quietly.

Jaejoong hyung let out a small chuckle and said, “Did you forget who your own brother is? For crying out loud Min, it’s almost two years since I started going out with Yunho. You don’t have to say the word gay as if you’re ashamed of it. As long as you’re happy and the person that you love, no matter who or what they are, you shouldn’t be ashamed of loving them. No one else should matter if you truly love someone,” he said.

We were already in front of Micky’s house. Jaejoong hyung gave out two quick honks to let Micky know we’re here.

“I thought that you wouldn’t want your own brother to be gay because of the experience you went through and how people shun other people like me,” I told Jaejoong hyung.

“Listen okay Min,” Jaejoong hyung said as he turned away from the wheel and put the car in neutral. I nod my head and gave him my full attention. “There are two things that I learned. One thing that I learned is that if you really love someone, no matter who they are, that should be the only thing that should matter. Nothing else should make you change your mind. That means that even though there will be many hardships that you will face because of it and there will be people who are homophobes and would make fun of you for it, just think of the person you love and think about how much you love them. The second thing that I learned is that if you don’t accept who you are, no one will either,” he told me sincerely.

“Okay hyung, I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome Min. If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m always here to listen,” he said. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned towards where I was sitting and gave me a warm hug.

“Ehm... hey Jaejoong. Hey Taemin,” Micky said clearing his throat and making us aware of his presence. “Aww... brotherly love over here,” he said chuckling.

Jaejoong hyung got back to his seat and buckled his seat belt. “Let’s go,” he said cheerfully.

Jaejoong hyung continued to drive and was having a conversation with Micky. Jaejoong hyung continued to drive to Yunho’s house. I said good morning to him once he went in the car.

 I noticed how much love and affection Yunho was giving hyung. It’s really obvious that both of them love each other.

Before I knew it, we already reached the school. Jaejoong hyung parked in his usual spot and I could see Jonghyun’s car park on the car next to Jaejoong hyung’s car. 

Yunho and Jaejoong hyung got out of the car giving Yoochun and I a small wave before going towards the school.

Micky was just standing next to me while I waited for Jonghyun to get out.

Jonghyun got out and I noticed that he had a passenger next to him and saw that Minho was riding with him.  Jonghyun and Minho got of the car. How do they know each other?

They were already out and Minho answered, “Changmin called Jonghyun and asked him if Jonghyun can give me a ride to school so I wouldn`t be late.” He flashed a bright smile towards me.

“What are you talking about Min?” Jonghyun asked Minho. “No one asked or said anything,” Jonghyun said looking confused.

Minho just smiled and looked at me. I returned the smile and continued to look at him.

“Um...guys...” I heard Jonghyun said waving a hand in front of my face. I turned to face him.

“Hi hyung,” I replied giving Jonghyun a smile.

Jaejoong reached my face and felt my forehead. I gave him a weird glance and said, “Why? What are you doing?”

Before Jonghyun responded I felt Minho’s arms wrapped around me protectively.

Jonghyun laughed and said, “You`re acting weird Min- I mean Tae. You just called me hyung. I guess I can`t call you Min now Tae since there`s another Min. Don’t worry Min, I mean Minho, I already have my eyes on another person named Key. But seriously Min... Why did you say that when no one asked?”

“Long story,” Minho and I said in unison.

Jonghyun just laughed and said, “Never mind. I think I already know. I didn’t know that I was right about this too. I thought dramas are just dramas and they don’t happen in real life.” Jonghyun just laughed and turned towards Micky who was still standing there. “What’s your name again?” Jonghyun asked Micky.

“Micky... My name is Micky,” Micky replied giving Jonghyun a smile.

“Well Micky, why don’t you walk with me while these two soul mates have some time for their selves hmm?” Jonghyun said putting an arm around Micky.

Micky just gave a small nod and followed Jonghyun.

Minho was just looking at me and asked, “What does Jonghyun mean?”

“Long story,” I replied.

“Why don’t you walk with me to the office while I get my schedule and you tell me the story?” Minho asked giving me a beautiful smile.

I heard him chuckle. Oh yeah... he can hear my thoughts. Hi Minnie!

“So do I really have a beautiful smile?” Minho asked me.

I punched his arm playfully and said, “Shut up Minnie. Come on let’s go.”

I looked up at him and I saw him smile back at me. Why can’t I read his mind too? This is not fair! You hear me Minho? It`s so not fair.

I looked at him and I saw him chuckle. Stupid, mind reader.