Goodbye and Welcome

Diversity

The hectic week was finally over, Porsche had to face a lot of hate and the press during to the point where she vomited at nights and also skipped the whole week of promotions because she couldn't face anyone. How could two appearances with Kai give her so much obstacles? Also because of everything, she has had punishments from the managers and also couldn't even talk about it with Kai since more suspicions would arouse. Now she was in the state of depression and YG decided to cut her some slack and let her go into hiataus since she couldn't bear it anymore. This meant that instead of one trainee joining Diversity on their next comeback, there will be two.

"Take your medicines okay?" Karina whispered whilst giving Porsche a hug. She simply nodded. Going to hiataus meant that she was going back to Bulgaria until everything had settled and until she was free from her state of depression. Porsche moved along to Sunhee slowly.

"We'll miss you!" Sunhee cheered hoping it would send shivers of happiness to her, however it did not work.

"Get better and start a new life!" Melissa chirped giving Porsche her signature smile before embracing into a tight hug. Before Porsche went in the car, she waved back once more and left. The three girls waited until they couldn't see the car anymore and walked back to their dorm sadly. 

"I can't believe how same fans are so obsessive! Poor Porsche." Sunhee shouted frustrated.

"This is life as an idol I guess. When there is even a little bit of suspicion, everyone goes crazy about it and does things without thinking." Karina stated.

"This is bad but the more I think about it, the more I'm hating Kai Oppa  even though it's not his fault at all." Melissa sighed.

"That because you are only thinking from Porsche's point of view. Kai must also be going through a rough time as well. This actually gains Baekhyun Oppa respect from me as he admitted his relationship knowing the consequences." Karina stated again.

"I never realized that you gave really good advice. Huh, I guess you are a good leader after all." Sunhee half smiled as Melissa walked up to the Calendar.

"Tomorrow's the day we meet the new trainees, yay." Melissa sarcastically reminded them with an annoyed expression.

"Seriously? I'm so not looking forward to it at all." Sunhee sighed as she fell onto the sofa rolling her eyes back.

"Don't be like that, we need to be nice no matter what." Karina strictly voiced.

"Someone's going to replace Porsche aren't they." Sunhee asked.

"Yep two more problems tomorrow." Melissa answered.

"Don't call them that! They are people too, you wouldn't want to be thought of that way." Karina said glaring at them. "Since when did you two have the same thoughts anyway?"

"Because now we're best friends." Melissa smirked.

"Uh huh!" Sunhee shouted high fiving her.

"I can't believe it! I really don't know if this is a miracle or the start of a new hell." Karina worriedly muttered. "Anyway I'm going to sleep."

"Good night." Melissa and Sunhee said before getting ready to sleep.

It was the next day when the three girls sat on the chairs in the front of the dance room for trainees. They were sitting at the place where their sunbaes sat when they were trainees so this was definitely a different and a superior experience. Soon, YG walked inside sitting in the middle of them anxiously waiting for the five trainees to arrive. 

"How are you girls? Happy about you debut?" He asked with an unusual smile on his face which the girls couldn't understand at all.

"It started amazingly, only ended badly." Karina slowly said remembering the situation with Porsche.

"I agree with you, however you girls did very well for a rookie as well as a girl group. No matter what happened with your fellow member, just know that I am proud of you." YG stated happily. The door suddenly opened with footsteps clambering into the room. It was the five girls eagerly waiting to show their talents and with the dreams of being able to debut. They introduced themselves politely.

"Hello, my name is Junko Imamura from Japan, my speciality is rapping, it's really nice to meet you all!" She cheerfully said. Junko had really short hair and was wearing clothing that normally boys would wear. She had a bright expression on her face yet you could see the competitiveness in her eyes.

"Hello, my name is Kim Jihyun and my speciality is also rapping." Jihyun bowed. She had long black hair and looked very kind and polite. Also she also looked older than the members of Diversity.

"My name is Kwon Hara! I am also aiming to be a rapper!" Hara cheerfully said looking as energetic as ever. It was weird since YG rappers are known to be charismatic however she looked more on the cute side. 

Then there were two girls left to say their introductions. The two girls had their arms linked yet had completely different expressions on their face. One of the girls was blonde with green eyes and had a cheerful yet cocky expression on her face, the other had brown hair and blue eyes and had no emotion on her face yet her eyes were shouting the fact that she was fierce. The blonde one spoke up.

"Hello, I'm Melody Inoye! My speciality is singing, playing the piano, photography sports and lots more!" She said cockily making the members feel slightly shocked.

"Morning, I'm Annabelle and my speciality is dance acting and languages." She coolly stated without revealing much.

"I'm guessing you two are friends due to you linking arms." Sunhee stated.

"Yes we're best friends. We've been best friends since we were trainees!" Melody stated brightfully. The girls half smiled.

"Because of Porsche's hiataus, we won't be able to have all of you preparing something with Diversity, instead, we will judge you on your individual talent and choose two from you instead." YG explained. "Let's start shall we?"

After all the performances were finished, the trainees went out and back to where they came from whilst YG and the members of Diversity judged them and made decisions. 

"Junko was amazing!" Melissa stated even though she didn't really care who got in since she isn't happy with the idea.

"She was but her beat was a bit off, probably due to nervousness." Sunhee criticized. Since she was a rapper as well, she could easily tell when a rap doesn't feel right.

"The two best friends, I forgot their names but they were both really good." Karina stated.

"I didn't expect Hara to be good due to her image, I guess she does have charisma after all." Sunhee stated.

"Jihyun wasn't bad either. She had good feel to her rap." Melissa said.

After long moments of discussing, they had finally decided on the new members. YG then sent Chayeon and Oscar to fetch the trainees to the training room as them. After a few minutes, the girls nervously and excitedly came in the room.

"I don't like beating around the bush so I will be straight forward, the two members that will join the current members of Diversity will we Annabelle and Melody. This is because they had charisma and were the most fearless when performing. Also since they are best friends, the instructors often tell me that they practice together a lot meaning that they would go well with each other and hopefully them three as well." YG announced.

The two girls immediately smiled and gave each other a tight hug. They couldn't believe that they were finally going to be debuting. Excitedly, Melody did a small victory dance and got weird looks from everyone else. Annabelle then had to control her by glaring at her. Then they both bowed feeling blessed.

"Okay since the girls had just debuted, Diversity won't be having a comeback until next year since we have Big bang, winner and ikon to promote. Also Cl's American debut will also take time. Until then the two new members will have to do modeling, acting, mv appearance etc to be promoted along with the existing members. You will also need to practice a lot with the original members to fit in with them. Hope you girls get along well." YG said before leaving the room followed with the girls.



A/N: say goodbye to Porsche and welcome Melody and Annabelle! Porsche was my character however, since her character wasn't very much, I decided to take her out and instead add Annabelle since her character will have something different to it. Also congratulation to innermagui for being chosen! You had really supported me and this is a repayment! Thanks!