Choosing- Part one

Diversity

6 months ago...

"Sorry I'm late!" A tall man called slamming open the door that lead to the CEO's office.

YG looked up angered by that man yet kept an emotionless face. A woman was already present in the room with dark brown locks and a stern face. Just by looking at her, the man felt uncomfortable. She stared at him in utter dissapointment. 

"Now that you both are present, I have something important to tell you." YG started.

The woman confidently questioned "What would that be?"

"I have studied your time working in this company and have noticed that you two have the maturity and the leadership to accomplish what I have thought for you." He stated.

"Ohh are we going to debut as a duo?" The man asked excitedly. Again the two looked at the man with utter anger and diappointment. As soon as the man had realized, he bowed and murmured curses. He was always nervous in front of the CEO. Now he felt like god has cursed him with stupidness.

"No, however you two, Jung Chayeon and Lee Oscar, are officially promoted into being the managers of my new girlgroup, Diversity." YG announced.

Both of them had mixed emotions- it was great to be the managers but they didn't like the idea of working together. They were totally opposite to each other and had different ways of handling a situation. Chayeon was strict and demanding whereas Oscar was witty and understanding. How on earth were they going to work with each other to manage a girl group?

"I know many questions must be in your head. The reason I chose you is that both of you are the most confident with foreign languages and culture, which I will need since this group will consists girls from different countries. I assure you that this opportunity will not come again so make your decisions quick." YG continued. Chayeon and Oscar looked at each other before turning their heads back to YG.

"We will do it." Chayeon stated whilst Oscar nodded forbidding himself to talk.

"Good. Now I would like you two to come with me to the girls training room. You guys need to help me chose the four girls that will be in the band." YG stood up leading the way whilst the two new managers followed.

To be continued...


A/N Yay so part one of the main teaser is up. Since I have a lot of applicant and people who are still hoping to apply, I have decided that diversity will debut as a 4 membered group however, every comeback they have, a new member will be added until there are 7 girls in the band. So if you still want to apply, you can! I'm not sure if this is a good idea thought so please comment down below if I should do it or not. Oh and the first four members will be announced in the next chapter!