Love? Or Nah? Part 2

Diversity

 The five girls finally entered their dorm tired and ready to sleep. The only problem was that there is only two bedrooms.
"You two can sleep in the living room." Melissa smiled sheepishly.
"Living room?" Annabelle asked slightly shocked at the awful hospitality.
"It's only fair, me and Melissa share a room whilst Karina sleeps alone because she's the leader." Sunhee stated. "Leaving you two in the living room."
"I know we aren't the original members of Diversity however, I would really appreciate it if you had treated us better." Melody said slightly scared for her life.
"This is the best we can treat you. We're you sunbaes meaning that you do as we say." Melissa said.
"Actually I was a child actress meaning that technically I had my debut before you, wouldn't that make me your sunbae?" Annabelle questioned with no expression on her face.
"We don't care if you are an actress, all we care about is that currently, we have the power so it's best for you two to do as we say." Sunhee indirectly answered.
"You are a lot nicer on screen." Melody pouted sadly hoping that ageyo would work.
"Take that pout off your face, it's disgusting." Melissa commented.
"STOP!" Karina shouted as she witnessed the whole scene. "I will sleep on the sofa you two can have my room." She continued.
"Why?" Sunhee shouted annoyed.
"Control your anger unnie please, we wouldn't like it if we were treated like how you two are treating them. Can't we just get along?" Karina shouted making Melody suddenly clap receiving strange looks.
"Oh...sorry..." She shyly looked down.
"Let's go unnie. Goodnight." Melissa muttered glaring at the girls as Sunhee followed...
Next day...
Karina and Sunhee were at the recording studio thinking of new tracks they could make for their comeback whilst Melissa was making a smoothie in the kitchen. Since Annabelle and Melody were just confirmed in Diversity, YG had wanted to slowly introduce them with a Cf with Shinee which they had gone to film. The door to the recording studio suddenly opened revealing Bobby and B.I. Both pairs were as surprised as each other.
"Umm.. I'm pretty sure we're meant to be here." Bobby slowly said.
"No this is reserved for us." Karina answered.
"Well, I guess we can all use it together Katrina." Bobby teasingly said as Sunhee and B.I snickered.
"It's Karina." Karina said annoyed.
"Alrighty Katrina." Bobby sing-songed laughing out loud.
"Oppa!" She playfully shouted as the door of the studio opened again revealing a surprised Melissa which turned into a glare.
"." She muttered glaring at B.I.
"Saesang fan." B.I muttered.
"What's the tension between you two?" Sunhee asked.
"Nothing!" They both shouted at the same time. At the same time, Sunhee received a text from no other than Selfish . Sunhee's expression suddenly turned serious.
"What happened?" Karina asked.
"Apparently Kai from exo wants to meet us." She said as the expressions of all the girls went serious.
"Then let's meet him." Melissa stated.
After Melody and Annabelle finished their shooting for their Cfs, they immediately came back to the YG building. They were tired and was not looking to see their 'sunbaes' again after their disastrous first conversation last night. From the corner of Annabelle's eyes, she saw winner's Taehyun flirting around with a random trainee.
"What a surprise, look at your boyfriend." She scoffed as Melody turned around to see him.
"I'm sure they're just fooling around. It's his personality!" She smiled behind her sadness.
"I love you but girl you are so clueless when it comes to him." Annabelle stated digging into Taehyun's soul.
"Don't say things like that. Taehyun is allowed to talk to girls you know." Melody shouted.
"And yet you're not allowed to talk to guys?" Annabelle asked. "I don't see the logic in that!"
"Hey Fly?" A voice that Melody lived yet Annabelle despised chirped.
"I'm leaving." Annabelle stated walking away.
"Oppa!" Melody shouted hugging him before softly pressing her lips onto him.
"Let's go, I've got plans!" Taehyun said.
"To where?" She asked.
"It's a surprise!" He shouted taking her hand and leading her.
"We have been here for ages, are they actually going to show up?" Melissa asked annoyed.
"Yes, they will, calm down," Karina answered. Soon Kai walked in along with Changmin towards them. Kai looked like a pool of vomit as he slowly tried to speak.
"I know what's been happening to Porsche. All I want to do is talk to her." Kai stated.
"It's a bit too late for that isn't it?" Sunhee asked not seeing any point in talking to him. Changmin then grabbed her hand suddenly and gave her the look telling her to shut up.
"I'm aware of that, I just want you her skype account? Anything that can help me contact her." Kai begged. "It might not exactly seem like it but this has been affecting me as must as it has affected her. I'm sorry that some of my fans go extreme but that doesn't mean that I don't care for her!" He sobbed. "Please."
"You mean it don't you?" Karina asked. "Here, you can contact her this way." She said as she handed him a slip if all her contact numbers.
"How did you know he was going to ask for that?" Melissa asked.
"Instinct." Karina replied.
"Brains." Sunhee replied again.
"Thank you." Kai said as he went back to his car. "Are you not going to come?" Kai asked Changmin.
"I'll stay for a while." He answered as Melissa signaled Karina to leave him alone with Sunhee.
"Seriously?" Sunhee shouted behind them. "What do you want!"
"What! If you search through you thick brain, you will find out that we have a photoshoot together," Changmin answered.
"OMG I completely forgot!" Sunhee said as Changmin lead her to another car and headed off to their destination.
Bobby and B.I was still there when Melissa and Karina had come back, the only change was that Annabelle was there too. Annabelle and the girls held an awkward eye contact before she left saying that she had forgotten something that she needed to retrieve.
"You're still here?" Melissa muttered.
"You've come back?" B.I muttered.
Breaking the awkwardness, Bobby decided to show off his new rap as Karina gazed at him in awe. After he had finished, they had unknowingly hugged with huge smiles on their faces. This made Melissa and B.I smirk and exchange looks with each other knowing exactly what each other were thinking. They felt a feeling of shock as both of them were actually on the same page with something. They had a huge mission ahead of them...


A/N yay more romance with their love interests! Please start suggesting plots and also they comeback song! Me and Karina's author were thinking Ice cream cake by red velvet, what do you think? Here is the Cf Melody and Annabelle shot and also some of the photoshoot of Changmin and Sunhee!

 Krystal-Annabelle, Sulli-Melody