Almost

Jonghyun & Yoona's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunday, February 1st 2015

10.30 KST

 

Yoona and i had a fight around two weeks ago. Not a big problem, but i made it become worse. It's all about my jealousy. Heol! My noona was right, i need to learn how to control my anger.

When i visited her in china, yoona borrowed my phone to log in her kakaotalk through my phone since her phone dead. And she forgot to log out. Guessed she had not logged in her kkt account in her phone, that’s why her account was still in my phone. Since i am a man with full of curiosity, I opened it.

There are some people talked with my girl through kkt. Most of them are men. I was more curious. First, I read her conversation with Hong Jonghyun. Somehow it made me upset, but my other side liked giving me a warn that it’s only a common conversation between friends. I chose to calm myself by stopping reading it. Besides, I believe Jonghyun doesn’t have a thought of liking his friend’s girlfriend. He knows I have relationship with her after all.

I kept reading some conversations until I read a conversation between her and someone. He is Rain sunbaenim. I don’t really know this person, but…who doesn’t know him? He is like a legend in my country.

It burnt me reading their conversation. Somehow it reminded me of yoona and I when we were just knowing each other. We loved bickering each other (I started liking yoona because of it). And that’s what they did on chat. I was afraid she would fall for him. I was afraid he could make her laugh more than I can do. I was afraid something that happened in past, between Minho and her, will be happened again.

He, I mean Rain sunbaenim, asked yoona to go hang out. She didn’t respond it but changing topic. I threw my phone to the couch after that. Why did she change the topic? Was it hard for her to say she already has a boyfriend? I felt like she tried to hide the fact that she has relationship with me. It’s upsetting me so much.

I didn’t text her at all, and she didn’t try to text me first. It was upsetting me even more.

In the next afternoon, she texted me, and I only replied her with short message. She asked me what’s wrong with me and I didn’t reply or text her anymore for a da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter