I Miss You 2

Jonghyun & Yoona's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Monday, January 11, 2015

10 am

 

This is crazy, hahahahahahahaha! Believe it or not, I am in China now. After I wrote something in this diary yesterday, suddenly this crazy idea appeared in my mind. I immediatelly bought ticket to fly to China. I didn't even tell my managers and other members.

Actually it's not the first time I am doing this. She once stayed in japan for long time and I flew to japan just because I wanted to meet her. I really miss her this time, much bigger than before, and couldn't hold this feeling anymore. That's a reason why I am here. In China.

When I came to her last night, she was having his dinner. With someone. With one of the male casts. I just could watch them from far because her manager warned me not to disturb her until she finished filming. But... I could know what was in his mind just by looking at his stare to her. He liked her! And Yoona were always smiling to him. Dare you to smile like that to other man, huh?

This is the risk of having relationship with one of the most wanted woman in South Korea.

I texted her, but trying to hide the fact that I was near with her. And later, she could smell something fishy because I said I watched her. She found me. Hahahahaha. She threw me her death glare (which is cute for me) then hugged me tight. I hugged her back since I couldn't hide my happiness.

I had told her managers I would bring her home. Besides, one of her managers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter