Love at first sight

Love at first sight

Sunny’s POV

”RIIIIIIING……..RIIIIIIING…….RIIIING” I heard my alarm go off, so i turned around to my left, and turned my alarm off. I then stretched out like a cat and walked into my bathroom. I then took a quick shower   and did my business.

I then walked out of my bathroom, and over to my clothes where I took out my new uniform. It had a white dress shirt, a blue blazer, a pink skirt and white socks to.  I then walked out of my room and down the stairs into the dining room, where I was greeted by Tiffany, Seohyun, Nicole, Krystal, that had the same uniform on, as I had.

“Good morning Sunny, did you sleep well?” Tiffany asked me while looking in some fashion magazine.

I then nodded, and answered: “Yep I slept like a rock”

“That’s good” Tiffany said while giving me her eyesmile now.

“I’m so tired, can we just not go to school” Krystal said while eating some of her bacon.

“No we need the education, so we can get a good future” Seohyun said, the rest of us just smiled at it.

I then sat down on one of our 12 chairs, I sat on the opposite side of Tiffany, Seohyun and Krystal, and Nicole sat next to me. I looked at my plate and saw it was an American break feast. There where egg, toast and bacon. I began to eat some of my toast when I noticed that Jessica was missing.

“Hey where are Jessica???” I asked with my mouth full off toast.

“Well as usual she is sleeping soundly in her room” Nicole said while smirking.

“Then shouldn’t we go and wake her up now?” I asked.

“Sure” Krystal said while she rose up from her seat.

All of us then walked up the stairs, and into Jessica’s room: “Who is going to wake her up??” I asked while looking at the others.

“How about we all just wake her up??” Tiffany said.

“Sure, but then shall we tickle her up or should we do something else?” Krystal asked.

“Let’s just go with tickling, since we can get away easier that way” Nicole said.

All of us then walked over to both sides of her bed and began to tickle her.

“KYAAA.HAHAH.AHHAA” she began to laugh, but then rose up and began to glare at all of us.

“HellSica IS HERE, RUN!!!” Nicole said, and that is when every one of us ran out of her door and down the stairs.

“WAIT AND SEE YOU GUYS!!!!” we could hear her scream. We all began to laugh out loud, but soon stopped after she came out of her room and threw a pillow at us.

*************

“COME ON JESS, HURRY UP” Krystal yelled, while all of us stood and waited for her down the stairs.

“JUST GIVE ME 30 MINS” She yelled back to us.

“WE ONLY HAVE 5 MINS TO COME TO SCHOOL, OR ELSE ARE WE ALL LATE” I began to yell to her.

She then came running out of her room and down the stairs and said to us: “Well let’s hurry”

“Sorry Jess, but we actually have 20 minutes to go” Seohyun said while the rest of us had a big smirk.

She then looked at me and glared: “why did you just say there were only 5 minutes left” she said now coming closer to me.

I smirked at her and began to run outside, while yelling: “SORRY JESS, BUT EITHER WAY WE WOULD HAVE BEEN LATE” She then began to run after me, but she couldn’t catch up to me, and she was already exhausted after she only have ran 50 meter.

“Wait and see Sunny” She said in between her breaths. We then began to walk to school, after the rest had finally cached up to us.

*********

“Wow the school is big” Tiffany said with big eyes. We all had finally reached the school and was on our way into the main building.

“Yeah, I think Sunny would get lost here” Nicole said, while smirking at me.

“No I’m so not going to get lost here” I said while pouting.

“Ok, everyone who thinks that Sunny will get lost in this school, raise your hand” Nicole said while having a grin on her face.

Almost everyone raised their hand except Seohyun, I walked over to Seohyun and hugged her while saying: “Thank you for believing in me” I looked up at her, and she looked down to me and said while smiling: “Your welcome Sunny”

“Come on guys, we need to hurry” Tiffany said while gesturing us to go inside the big building.

It was actually quite easy to find the teachers office, since there were signs shoving where we should go to, when we reached the office, Tiffany opened the door and we all walked in after her.

“Ah girls you must be the new girls nice to meet you all” a short woman with short black hair said to us.

“my name is Shinyoung, and I’m the teacher in charge of class 1-A” Shinyoung said to us, she then extended her hand to all of us, we all then took her hand, and smiled to her while we said our names to her, except Jessica and Krystal, they only gave her a poker face, but that was normal to us.

“Well I guess you all are curious off what classes you have been put in, so I’m going to announce it now” She said while taking a list out.

“Sunny and Jessica are in my class 1-A, Tiffany and Seohyun are in class 1-B, and Nicole and Krystal are in class 1-C, and you guys don’t need to be that sad being separated from each other, because all 3 classes are next to each other” She said while giving us a warm smile.

Tiffany then asked the question all of us wanted to ask her: “Why aren’t we all in the same class??”

Shinyoung then looked at all of us and spoke: “Well simply because there isn’t room for 6 new people in one class, so we decide to split you all up into groups 3 with 2 in each group”

We all nodded in understanding, she then looked at us and said: “If you don’t have any more questions, then please follow me to you respective classrooms”

We all then began to follow her.

Author’s POV

“Here girls this is class 1-C, your teacher is Mrs. Narsha” Shinyoung said while gesturing to the classroom.

The 4 of them then said their goodbye to Krystal and Nicole, and wished them luck.

“We see each other at breaks and lunch right??” Tiffany asked them, while giving them here eyesmile.

Both of them nodded and said: “Of course we will”

The two of them then walked into the classroom.

********

“Hey, Hyoyeon did you go clubbing last night?” Amber asked while looking at the blonde one.

“Yep, I came home at 3 in the morning” She said, while looking at Amber now.

“Seriously, why didn’t you say it to us, we all wanted to go clubbing too” Amber said while pouting.

“Sorry, I suddenly just wanted to go, and forgot about you guys” Hyoyeon said while smiling at Amber.

Their teacher Mrs. Narsha came in and began to speak: “Please be quiet I have something to announce”

When the class had finally quieted down, she began to speak again: “We have 2 transfer Students coming, today and they could be here any minute now”

Amber then leaned over to Hyoyeon and whispered: “I hope it’s two girls” Hyoyeon then nodded in agreement.

That is when they heard the door go up and two girls walk in, one of the girls had short black hair, while the other had bright red hair.

“Ah girls, you can introduce yourself now, then I am going to show you where you can sit” Mrs. Narsha said.

The two of them nodded in understanding. The short black haired girl then began to speak: “Hello I’m Jung Nicole, I like to eat and dance, me and her are not in family but we just have same last name” she said while giving a cute eye smile. The class began to clap at her and then waited for the red haired to say something.

“I’m Jung Krystal, I like to sleep and I hate cucumbers” She said with a cold tone.

Nicole giggled a bit, at her friends coldness, since the Jung sisters always were cold towards new people.

“Hey Amber, the short haired one is mine” Hyoyeon whispered to Amber.

“Fine, I was already going for the red head” She said while smirking.

“Ok girls, you can sit in front of Amber and Hyoyeon, at the far back on the second line right at the windows” Mrs. Narsha said while pointing.

The two girls nodded, and sat down, so Nicole in front of Hyoyeon, and Krystal in front of Amber.

“Lucky us just look at their body’s man” Amber whispered to Hyoyeon.

“Yeah, lucky us” she whispered back while smirking.