Comeback ''Expactation''

Marry me? (WGM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2X9SVk8lU (you guys can listen to music while reading if you want to)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

MARCH 14, 2013

    It's 5 o'clock in the morning. Manager oppa knock on our door to wake us up. Ledi unnie came into our room. I share my room with yena and hani. the both of them are the members who are closest to me. Today is the release of our ''Expectation'' 1st Full-length Album. I wake up with excitement. My busy day already started. How i miss being busy again. I wake up hani and yena but no movement from them. So, i came out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. 

 

    After i stepped out of the bathroom, the situation in our dorm is in chaos. Our manager-nim and the makeup unnies are very busy preparing things that should be taken. I watch those who were busy packing our belongings and their stuffs. Yena and Hani bath together since both of them wake up late and now is the time for me to get ready for the first schedule that is our first performance for our comeback stage on M! Countdown. I pack all my stuff into my bag. the most important thing that i bring into my bag is medicine, tissue/wet tissue, earphone and some candies. 

 

    All of us get into the van. Ledi unnie is checking on us afraid that someone will be missing. ''yena, eodi?'' we all look at hani cause both of them always late getting into the van. ''Molla. the last time i saw her, she's behind me'' Ledi unnie sigh. ''Oh! there she is!'' i said. we look to the left and saw she's running towards our van with her shoelace untied. ''Yah! Yah! Be careful. you might fall if you untied your shoelace'' Ledi unnie said. Ledi unnie bend down and tied yena's shoelace. ''Yah! Get in. i'm afraid that we are late for you schedule'' manager-nim said. 

In the car.. 

   ''Ah! aimee-yah, isn't tomorrow you start filming we got married with your virtual husband? kekeke" Ledi unnie said to me with a teasing smile. ''That's right! I almost forgot'' I said. Tomorrow is a big day! Tomorrow is the start of my virtual married life. ''Hmm who could your husband be?'' Ledi unnie said, wondering. ''I'm curious about this. what if 2PM oppas? Super Junior oppas? Shinee?! Andwaeee! This is madness'' Jumie said, overreacting. All thoughts and wonders running through my mind. All words that Ledi and Jumie unnie said was running in my mind, non-stop. I shook of the thoughts and put the earbuds to my ear and shuffle my songs and take a nap.

--

    We arrived at the M!net building for our comeback stage. Manager-nim lead us to our room. Stylist unnie ask us to put the clothes on first. Our clothes: (your clothes looks like sojin)

      All of the members are bare face. Hairstylist unnie calls Hani, yena and me to hair-styling our hair. it didn't take too long to do cause my hair is in order so it's easy to do and didn't take too long same goes to all the members. While we wait for our group name called, we all warm up our voice and stretch our legs and bodies so that we won't get muscle cramp. 

       After 10 minutes we do the warm up, our name called by the director. All the members rush to the backstage. The director said get ready for the reherseal. The staff give us the mic for the reherseal. All the members test the mic. We made our way to our position and start the reherseal. We rehearse for about 2-3 times because of a mistakes that we made. The most member make mistakes is Jumie unnie and yena. All of us are all sweaty and extremely out of breath although the choreography is a little bit y. What makes us more tired is because of the high heels. We thanked the producer and the staffs and went to our room. Makeup unnies rush to us, fixing our makeup same goes to hair-stylist unnie. Our faces and bodies are full of sweats. our staff wipe our sweats before our real stage.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I wake up in the morning to the sun that hit my eyes. I moan lazily to wake but my eyes are half asleep. I get up and take a bath. 

20 minutes later...

After done with bath, I put my favourite sweaters and sweatpants and socks. The weather is kinda cold. Hmmm.. what should i do today? My schedule today is at night. Hmm such a boring day.. Suddenly, i remembered the ''We got married show. Something popped in my mind so i called woobin.

WooB: Yobeoseyo?

Me: Woobin-ah, ileona! Palli palli!

WooB: Wae? it's too early. I still want to sleep.  I.. *mumbling*

Me: Mwoh? You better get up or i'll kill you! I need some help from you for tomorrow.

WooB: I'm lazy, jongsuk-ah.

Me: Please~ I need your help~ Duwajo, jebal woobin-ah. You want to hear my aegyo?

WooB: Shut up. My ears can be deaf if i listened to it. Tell me where to meet. i'll be there.

Me: Assaaa! Just go to my dorm. i'll be waiting, yeobo!

WooB: Yahhh! That's disgusting, okay? Ewww.

Me: Arasseo. i'm just joking. Come here faster, okay? Annyeong~

WooB: Nehhh, Annyeong~

30 minutes later...