Letter

Marry me? (WGM)

MARCH 12, 2013

       Today all of the members have to woke up early cause we have a comeback thats in 2 days from now and we have to practice and practice and practice more. right now is 6 in the morning. All the members are still in their own dreamland. since i'm the first person whose awake, I take a shower and wake them up. My outfit for today's practice:

30 mins later...

All of us are all ready and we're on our way to the office to dance practice for our comeback. We dance with full power that cause us breath heavily. We practice for 4 hours and we feel very tired. All of the members include me lay on the floor with a heavy breathe and full of sweats. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Manager oppa, please buy us some food. i'm really hungry. i need food right now. I can't leave without food. Food is my everything. oppa, please buy us some food" Hani said and hugging our manager oppa's leg. All of us giggled watching her acting like that. She will begging us around like that when she is really really freaking hungry.

    "Aigoo our maknae is hungry, huh?" The leader said while tying her shoelace. Hani run towards the leader and do that please-treat-me-some-food face. "*sigh* can you not do that face? you know that i can't even look at it. geurae, what do you want to eat then?" asked ledi unnie. "I think i want to eat burger. there's a hamburger restaurant at mapo-gu. let's eat there!" Hani said excitedly. "Let's go!" Yena shout. "Be careful, girls! come back here again cause you have to practice again" manager oppa said and we just give a thumbs up to him. 

30 mins later...

      After all of us done with our burgers, we go back to the office just like what mnger oppa said, we have to practice more and more until it went perfect. We do our stretching as always before we start practicing. Suddenly, i hear a knock at the door and there's an uncle holding a big camera on his shoulder. His other hand holding a pink letter. I came up to him and he give me the letter.

     "Unnie, read the letter for us!" Hani shout from behind while she's still stretching. I look at her and look at the letter. I open the letter and read it out loud so that the others can hear. 

Congratulations, Park Aimee!

You are invited to film a reality variety show called "We got married" with your virtual husband.

You will start your marriage life on March 15, 2013.

We hope you have a wonderful marriage life.

once again, congratulations! Have a great day!

       "it's 3 days left and it's the day after our comeback. Wahhhh, it's really fascinating. Unnie will be a wife soon. Wahhh, this is unbelieveble. Daebak!" Jumie said. "Wahhh, this is really daebak. oh well, let's just continue our practice. We can talk about this at dorm. kaja kaja! let's continue our practice!" Ledi unnie ordered. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LEE JONGSUK'S POV

Today i have a schedule but not too much only a photoshoot and a cf shoot. So, i woke up and take a shower and put my clothes into this clothes:

and drove off to the shooting place. The ride is about 50 mins because the place where i shoot is a bit far from my dorm. So, i put on my headphone and listen to my favourite song and take a nap. 

50 minutes later...

Finally, I arrived at the shooting place. I bowed and greet to the staff and went to the room where i put my makeup on for the photoshoot. After putting on some makeup, I start the photoshoot. (Here's some photo of your shoot):

The photoshoot is already finish. I bow to them and saying my goodbyes and went to the next shooting place and the ride is about 45 minutes from my photoshoot place before. I feel really bored in the car and i don't know what to do so i'm just taking a selca and upload it on my instagram and my weibo account

We arrived at our shooting place and the noonas putting makeup on me and the other noona doing my hair. While noona putting on my makeup, Suddenly, a man appear in front of me with a camera. 

"oh, Annyeong haseyo. mwoya? kamjagiya" i said looking at the cameraman. The cameraman give me a pink letter to me. I close my eyes and open the letter. I slowly open my eyes and read the letter. i'm really in shock after reading the letter. i can't believe what i've read. Stylist noona asked me to read it to the camera. So, i read the letter.

 

Congratulations, Lee Jongsuk

You are invited to film a reality variety show called "We got married" with your virtual wife.

You will start your marriage life on March 15, 2013.

We hope you have a wonderful marriage life.

once again, congratulations! Have a great day!

 

I feel so excited and happy. I jump around like a little kid. I can never stop smiling today. I think today is the best day of my life! The producer calls my name and start a CF shooting. Here is the link for the CF: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGE5ja1n0uc 

After the shooting, i went back to my dorm, putting on some casual clothes. I still thinking about the mission card that i've receive. I feel sleepy then suddenly my phone ring and I look at the caller ID, Kim Woobin, so I pick up the call.

*Phone convo*

Me: Yeoboseyo?

WooB: Yah, where are you right now?

Me: Wae? what do you want?

WooB: Where are you?

Me: i'm at my dorm, on my bed and about to have a sweet nap and then there's a witch call me out of blue.

WooB: Wahh, that's fantastic! Go to The Plain cafe. Meet you there in 15 Minutes. Come here as soon as                        possible or i'll kill you *hung up*

     Aish this rascal! Always call me whenever I want to go to sleep. Aigoo

So I get up and getting ready. I wear this outfit:

and drove to The Plain cafe where i get to meet Woobin. The Plain Cafe:

I finally arrived at the cafe. I walk in and search for him. I walk up towards him and sit infront of him. "You're late 15 minutes, Lee Jongsuk" he said with his death glare. "I don't even care" I said. "Anyway, i have something to tell you. you might be surprise" I said, with a big smile on my face as he look at me. "I'm getting married!" he look at me with a surprise look and a questioning look. "With who?" he said. "Mollayo. it's a reality variety show" i answered. He nodded and drink his coffee. 

----------------------------------------

AIMEE'S POV

it's 11PM already and right now we're heading back to our dorm from our dance studio. I feel really tired because we dance non-stop and knees hurt very much but i don't feel sleepy yet so i put my headphone and listen to my favourite song. 

     We already arrived at our dorms. Ledi told us to take a shower before going to sleep. Since everyone insist me to take a shower first, i make my way to the bathroom. After I take my shower i put on my sweatpants and a grey sweater. The weather is cold because it is spring season and I put on my donald duck socks. Ledi bought it as a birthday present and i feel really touched. I lay down on my bed and look up through my phone. All the members already asleep because of the practie. I felt that my eyes are heavy right now. I charged my phone and go to sleep because we have to practice again tomorrow. 

 

 

 

How's my story? Does it good? if it's good, do comment or vote or subscribe. i'm sorry if my english is bad cause i'm not that good in english. kekeke~ i will update more soon. Just waitttt~ Annyeong ^^