MV Shooting

Marry me? (WGM)

MARCH 13, 2013.

      It's 6 in the morning. we have to get up because today we're making our music video for ''Expactation''. We only sleep for about 5 hours. we usually feel a bit sleepy but today we feel excited because we're gonna film our music video. I take a shower and put my clothes on into this:

    I pack my stuff into my bag. The most important things that i always bring is charger, earphone, snacks, tissues and hot pack. Now we're on our way to the salon to do our hair. Our stylist unnie tells me to changed my hair colour to red colour. so, i agreed to colour my hair into red while the others remain the same hair colour. 

-

   We already arrived at the studio to shoot our music video. We rush to the dressing room to do our makeups and clothes. The unnies are really busy doing their own works and stuffs. PD oppa came into our dressing room saying that we have to make the drama scene first then lip singing and lastly dance part. Hani is the first person who had done with her makeups because she is the main character for the drama scene. 

    After the drama scene end, we move to the lip singing part and start with our leader, Ledi Unnie. All of us wearing a white short dresses:

Ledi unnie:                       Jumie unnie:                       Yena:                                Aimee (you):                 Hani:

                    

When it's my turn to do the lip singing, director told me to do the ''eye-cat'' sharp look to the camera. So, i do as what the director says. Here's some pic of the video that you might want to see:

    

     After we finish with our first outfit for lip singing, we change to our second outfit:

          

and the last outfit:

Finally! we already finished our MV shooting. I feel really tired because it's a non-stop filming. our producer give a 30 minute break cause he know that we need to rest a bit. Without any hesitation, i take a 30 mins nap. My phone rings and i look at the caller ID, my best friend, Yoon Bomi from APink. She is my best friend since 7th grade. I know her because we live in the same neighbourhood and goes to the same school. She knows me well and I know her well. We have our friendship bracelet and we always taking selca together. Our ambition are the same, being a singer/idol. We both auditioned at the same company(JYPE), but we both didn't get accepted. She is the only best friend that i have. She always be there for me whenever i'm sad or feeling lonely. She knows my dark past. She knows my bad side and my good sides. She knows everything about me. I really appreciate our 9 years of friendship. Bomi is my only one friend.

Phone Convo

Me: Yobeoseyeo

Bomi: Yah, where are you? what are you doing?

Me: I'm at my Mv shooting place. waeyo?

Bomi: shooting? comeback?

Me: Uh, aren't you busy?

Bomi: It must be hard for you. Hwaiting Aimee-ya! 

I don't have any schedule so i'm gonna stay in my room.

Me: YOU. ARE. SO. LUCKY.

Bomi: But i'm bored. There's nothing else to do.

Suddenly i heard PD-nim call our name

Me: Bomi-ah, i'll call you later. Annyeong!

Bomi: Geurae. Annyeong! take care aimee-yah.

I ran outside to our PD-nim. I'm the last one that came out of the staff room. 

    ''okay, the reason i'm calling out all of you because all of your music video are finished, as a reward, I will treat all of you a fried chicken" PD-nim say to us with a big smile on his face. All of the member jumping around, feeling excited while me, feels nothing about that. ''After you guys eat, we have a photoshoot to do for your album concept'' PD-nim says but we just give him a thumbs up since all of us are eating. 

----------

      After all of us eating, our stomach are also full. We get ready for our photoshoot. The members are still doing  their makeup, same goes to me. I feel a little bit sleepy. I take my phone and my earphone. I put the earbuds to my ears and look up to the song in my phone. I play the song ''I got a boy'' by snsd sunbaenim. I sing the song so that i won't get sleepy while the unnies doing my makeups and hair. 

       After all of the members including me done with the makeups, we walked out of the room. PD-nim look amazed by us. I use a chocolate dress with a chocolate oxford shoes. The other members also wear chocolate colours but in a different style of clothes. ''Shall we start now, ladies?'' asked PD-nim. We answered him with a big smile on our face. 

PHOTOSHOOT:                                                       JUMIE'S PHOTOSHOOT:

       

 

      YENA'S PHOTOSHOOT:                        AIMEE'S PHOTOSHOOT:                    LEDI'S PHOTOSHOOT:

       

  

 

   After we finished our photoshoot, i feel a little bit relieved cause finally our schedule has ended and tomorrow we have a tight schedule. we bowed to the staff and the producer for doing a hard work for the music video. we left the studio with excitement. it's already dark and it's 12:40 AM. 

45 minutes later...

   We arrived at our dorm. Ledi unnie wake us up since all of us asleep because of the tiredness of today's shooting but it's a fun day for me. I take a shower and drink my favourite, banana milk. Some of the members are watching television and some of them are already asleep. I went to the living room and join yena and hani watch a drama called school 2013. while i watch the drama, there's this boy that caught my eyes. A boy with a thick lips and pretty tall. He looks handsome and I imagine that he's my virtual husband on the we got married. but i know it's just a dream for me. I shook over my thoughts cause i don't want to think about it. So i went to my bedroom and go to sleep. tomorrow is a busy day for all of the members including me. 

 

 

---

so how's the story guys? i'm sorry if i didn't write any of lee jongsuk's POV. Just pretend that jongsuk didn't have any schedule. I will try harder and will try be the best doing my fanfic and really really sorry if my english doesn't sounds so good. i'm not good in english. i'm so so sorry. i will work harder on next chapter ^^