Sunggyu/Sungjong and Woohyun/Sungyeol

sanctuary « a drabbles dump »

3. Prompt 10 - Sunggyu/Sungjong

Sunggyu regrets coming to the maknae line’s (and Woohyun’s) dorm. More than that, he feels like a prey being watched by a hungry animal. Or maybe he is actually a prey.

All Sunggyu wants is to watch TV, but he probably should have prayed that he can watch TV peacefully before he comes to this dorm. While he succeeds in borrowing the TV—okay, not exactly borrowing since he enters the dorm and turns on the TV without permissions—but he feels antsy and can’t concentrate at all when there is Sungjong watching over him behind his back, sipping a cup of tea while doing so.

Even though Sunggyu can’t see him, but Sunggyu can feel his presence and he also can clearly picture how Sungjong looks like right now. Sungjong’s aura right now is making him feel small—something that he shouldn’t feel since he’s a leader and Sungjong is the maknae. But well…he does admit that sometimes, Sungjong can be really scary, especially when Sungjong wants to be.

It’s unnerving.

It feels like he is going to die from nervousness.

"What do you want?!" He finally says, dramatically, while turning his back to face Sungjong. Sungjong smirks and then puts down his cup. Instead of answering, Sungjong stands up and then walks over to Sunggyu. The way he walks makes Sunggyu feels even smaller. He feels like he is going to get killed.

He knows it now. Sungjong is the devil.

Sungjong is right in front of him now, looking at him right in the eyes. And then Sungjong starts to move his face closer to Sunggyu’s, making Sunggyu’s heart beats faster than usual.

"I just want…" Sungjong starts to say, when his face is several inches from Sunggyu’s face. And then, he snatches something off Sunggyu’s hand quickly and continues, "…this."

The TV Remote.

Sungjong smiles sweetly, pushes Sunggyu aside with a non-threatening ‘Move aside, Hyung’, sits right next to Sunggyu, and then changes the channel. Sunggyu is flabbergasted and looks at Sungjong with an incredulous look.

"I need to catch up on my dramas, this is my turn to watch the TV." Sungjong explains, without even looking at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu decides, next time he wants to watch a TV, he has to make sure that the dorm is empty.

 

 

 

4. Prompt 4 - Woohyun/Sungyeol