It Happened, Yumiko's Worried

Smile

September 5 2009


*The day has finally come. The day Class 1-A have all been waiting for. The role play of Hana Kimi. Kame peeked outside the curtain and saw the crowd. "Wah~! There are so many people who are going to watch. It's making me nervous."  All of them are still at the back stage waiting for the play tp start. Kame is in the middle of gathering his courage to go up on stage when all of a sudden he heard his girl claasmates squeal. He made his way through the crowd and saw Yumiko wearing the boys uniform of their school and a short stylish wig. He himself was also amazed by her transformation.*

Yuuki: Oh my! If you were really a boy, I would definitely go out with you!

*"Ah! There she goes again."  Kame stared at her. He innocent stare always caughts him off guard and makes him want to be with her all the time and protect her always. He blinked bakc to reality when he felt Yumiko tugged the sleeves of his uniform.*

Yumiko: Ano... Do I look bad?

Kame: Iye. You look more handsome. Much more handsome than a real guy. By the way, let's do our best later. We practiced hard for this.

Yumiko: H-Hai

*Finally the play has started. Yumiko saw the boys in the crowd waving and cheering for her. And..."Oh! Onii-chan!" She can't believe it! Her brother is there to watch her act. She knew they were the one responsible for this. She ought to thank them later. 30 minutes have passed. Yumiko have to change for the ballroom competition scene. She was about to go out the dressing room when she saw Kame at the door. She got consious because of how Kame is staring at her right now. "Do I look bad?"  She thought.*

Kame: Pretty. Very, very pretty. Themost beautiful scene I've ever seen.

Yumiko: Woah~ what a comment. But, thanks.

*The play has finally come to it's end. The scene everyone has been waiting for. The kissing scene at the airport. Kame is already saying his lines. "For the sake of being the best class. I have to do well on this one." Yumiko also remembered her brother is watching her.*

Kame: So this is goodbye.

Yumiko: Ja-ne. Sano.

Kame: Uhmm. Mizuki...Daisuki.

Yumiko: Eh?

*Kame's heartbeat is out of control. "This is it. I have to do this. Gomen-ne, Yumiko-chan" The whole stadium cheered when Kame kissed Yumiko. He counted up to 10 then he stopped kising her and started acting again.*

Kame: I'll see you again. Ashiya Mizuki

*When the curtains closed the whole class rushed to them and congratulated them.*

Sakura: It was a success! Tomorrow at the 2nd day we'll do an anime coffee & pastry shop. Girls will wear anime maids uniform and  the boys will wear suits.

Kame: I thought we don't have anymore funds?

Sakura: Someone sponsored us. Some 3rd year students from our school. I also don't know why they did that. But isn't it great? We get a chance to dress cutely tomorrow.

Yumiko: Sakura-chan, those uniforms you're talking about. Are they the one with short skirt, long white socks, turban, etc.?

Sakura: Yup. Is there something wrong Yumiko?

Yumiko: N-Nothing

*"There is something wrong!!!! I can't wear such thing. I swore never to wear such things ever again!" She looked at Kame with worry in her eyes. The Kame mouthed "it will be okay"*

Yumiko:*whisper* I'm so dead