PARTY! , The Past

Smile

*After the events at school. Tat-chan invited Yumiko's friends to come over to their house to celebrate the success of their play. There were prepared the griller and grilled bbq and hotdogs at their backyard. A karaoke was also set-up there.*

Tatsuya: Eat all you can, okay? *laugh* Cheers!

All: CHEERS!

Junno: Let's sing! Yosh! L-O-V-E-L-Y LOVELY TAGUCHI!

Koki:*kick Junno's * Oi!

*Everyone got hyped up. Even her. Yumiko drank alcohol without limits. She even sang a song. She was singing Yorokobi no Uta when she pulled Kame in front to dance with her. She outlined his jawline and gave out a seductive smile and winked at him. Kame just gulped not knowing what to do. Yumiko's actions are too wild for him.*

Maru: Is she always like that when drunk?

Tatsuya: *staright up a bottle of beer* No. Because that is the real her. Cheerful and always happy.

Jin: What happened? Why did she became gloomy?

Tatsuya: She stopped smiling when our parents died. You see, our parents died on her 13th birthday. They were on they way back to Japan from a meeting from America when the plane they are in had a turbulence and crashed. That really gave her trauma and sadness. Eversince then she would always skip her birthday.

Koki: Poor Yumiko

Tatsuya:*looked sadly at Yumiko* She hated herself for being born. But now I am happy of what is happening to her. She is slowly coming out of her dark world. Thanks to you guys.

Maru: That's nothing. She's like a sister to us. Don't worry Tat-chan, we will always watch over her.

Tatsuya: Thank you.

*Their attention turned to her when Yumiko screamed "Komarane!" They all laughed because she could copy it perfectly. Then Tat-chan stood up and counted 10-1 inside his head.*

Tatsuya: 3,2,1... Happt Birthday Yumiko-chan!

*They all stopped when Yumiko dropped the mic to the ground. "OH! The unfortunate day! The worst day of my life. I fonly I wasn't born. They could still be alive and now celebrating with us." Yumiko shook her head down and weeped silently. Then she felt her brother's warm arms wrap around her, comforting her.*

Tatsuya: Yumiko-chan. It's okay. I know they are happy wherever they are. But do you think they would still be happy if they see you like that? Stop blaming yourself. It was an accident afterall. No one wanted to things to turn out that way.  Yumiko-chan, Happy Birthday

Yumiko: Demo...*sniffs*

Maru: EI Yumiko-chan! Let's pray for your parents. How about that?

Jin: A very good idea, Nakamaru-kun!

*After they prayed the continued the party*

Kame: Now! Let's enjoy this night! We were the best class at school!

Tatsuya: And I also have one more thing to celebrate.

Kame: Nani?

Tatsuya: Congratulations sis! For having your 1st kiss!

All: EHHH?!?!?


Kame: Am I really... the 1st kiss?

Yumiko: O-Of course not!

Tatsuya: Of course it is! HA HA HA!

*The party ended 2:00 am. And the boys due to drunkness stayed at the guest rooms. Somehow Yumiko's bruden was lessened. Thanks to them who always support her. And Kame. Evenhtough he does not speak that much, she could feel that he cares. "Arigatou minna-san, Arigatou... Kame-kun"*