Feelings

Smile

The Next Day

*Yumiko knew that it's gonna be sheer hell for her today. The boys are going to teach her to be 'loving' towards Kame for the sake of the play next week. But then a question entered her mind. "How did they know that we have a play and Kame is my partner?" She has to find out if Kame knows anything about this. She kept sighing the whole morning. She also sighed when she heard the bell rang. It's recess time.*

Kame: Ei! You're not going to eat?
Yumiko: E-Eh? Im not hungry. Say Kame, do you know what your friends are doing now?
Kame: You mean Jin, Koki, Maru and Junno? No. I haven't been with them for a while. Why?
Yumiko: Nothing. *stands up* I am going to get some fresh air. Bye.

*"So Kame does not know anything." She stopped walking and held the doorknob of the door going to the rooftop. "What if they're here waiting for me?" She is in deep thinking wether to go or not when all of a sudden someone tapped her shoulder. She automatically grabbed the hand of the attacker and twisted it to it's back and pinned him on the wall.*

Jin: Itai. Itai. Itai!
Yumiko:Oh! Jin-san... Gomen! I thought you were some bad guy.
Junno: Sugoi, Yumiko-chan!
Maru: Oi! Are you ready for your class today?

*She stared at them and remembered that she is running away from them."I am DOOMED!". She walked in the rooftop lazily then sat on the ground when she found her favorite spot. She looked up at the sky, like what she always do. She could feel the dark aura round these boys.*

Maru:*on the phone* Kame? Come over here at the rooftop now! Something happened to Yumiko.

*Yumiko looked at Maru. This 4 guys! They were practically messing up with her just for fun. They all looked at the door when it harshly opened. Kame is there catching his breath and was sweating. He suddenly went to her and grabbed her shoulders.*

Kame: What happened? Are you okay?
Yumiko: Of course I am okay. Why did you even believe that i was in danger?

*That was the only time Kame noticed their grinning smiles. Maru laughed already while Koki and Junno reapeted the scene earlier*

Kame: These old guys! Having so much fun manipulating others huh! Why did you call me over?
Jin: You're having a play next week right?
Kame: Yeah. So?
Junno: So... since Yumiko the stiff girl is your partner maybe the two of you should practice a bit on being lovers.
Koki: From my resources you guys based the play on the T.V remake. And as far as I could remember. They have a kissing scene at the airport when Ashiya leaves to go back to America.
Maru: Yosh! Let's start with that scene!
Jin: Yumiko-chan, you have to be accustomed to Kame's face being close to yours. And look staright into his eyes.

*Kame already made his move. She could feel her cheeks burning. "Just a little more. Our lips would definitely touch" She backed off after 10 minutes.*

Jin: Well. That's start.
Maru:*pinched her cheeks* Wah! I never knew Ueda Yumiko could blush like that!

*Yumiko placed her hand over her chest. This feeling is new to her. And she does not like it. Her reaction whenever Kame would come close to her. "This is bad".*