Chapter 2

Beautiful Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you.” Yuri smiled at the counter as she paid the breakfast at the Starbucks. She goes out from there and walks to her house. She pulled the door after she unlocked it with the keys. Yuri put the breakfast on the table before she clean up the living room that looked messy from last night.

 

   “Wake up boy, wake up!” Yuri said with a high notes at Kai’s ear who still fell asleep on the sofa. Kai just muttered that Yuri also doesn’t know what he said. “You said that we will discuss our project today last night. Come on, wake up!” Yuri slapped his face several time.

 

   “Stop it!” Kai pushed Yuri to the side as he wake up from his sleep. He rubs his eyes for open it and yawn. He strengths his body then rubs his hair. “What’s time is it?”

 

   “Eight in the morning... here, I bought you a breakfast.” Yuri put the breakfast in front of Kai.

 

   “I want to take a bath first. Where bathroom should I use?” Kai asked her with his half open eyes. Yuri pointed at the bathroom beside her room. Then, Kai goes to there. After a minute, Kai had done shower and sits in front of the table. He takes the breakfast that Yuri bought it and sips his drink, mocha. “You bought this? You have a lot of money, huh?”

 

   “I’m from the rich family, you know. My family asked me to live alone here in New York, but they didn’t know that I brought a lot of their money to here. I can enjoy myself. Don’t worry; it doesn’t damage their property...” Yuri smile proudly. Kai rolled his eyes when he heard it. “Okay, what’s your plan today? Before that, can I know why did you want to die?”

 

   “My parent left me without any notice when I’m ten. At that time, I didn’t know where they’re going. Then, my uncle and my aunt took me and said that they will take care of me...”

 

Kai was sitting at the gate of his school. He waits his mother took him. All his friends were going back to their house. This is the first time that he going home late likes this. The guard asked him where his mother is and he just shrugged.

 

    “Can I call my mom using your phone?” Kai asked. The guard just nodded and gave him his phone. He felt sympathies at the boy who left alone in the school since all the workers and students had going back. “She didn’t answer it.” Kai gave back the phone to the guard as he thanked him. The clock shown five at the evening and no one seem fetch him at school.

 

   “Hello, can I know where the student named Kim Jongin is?” and that time, a woman with a short hair asked the guard.

 

   “You must his mom. Your son was sleeping at the bench. Almost two hours he waited here...” The guard pointed at the bench where Kai is. The woman thanked and said sorry to him because he must waited she fetch Kai first before leaved.

 

   “Kai, wake up. Let’s go home...” the woman woke up Kai gently. Kai woke up as he saw a familiar woman in front of him. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

 

   “Auntie, what are you doing here? Where’s mom?” Kai asked the woman also know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter