Chapter one: They've meet

Beautiful Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “I hate him. He’s a liar! I’ll never trust a love again!” Yuri shrieked while closed her eyes. She runs from her home and goes along the roadside with her tears rolling down on her cheeks. She does not care what people say about her when they saw she runs like a crazy people. What she knows is she wants to go to the place that many car uses. She wants to kill herself by jumping on the road and crash by the cars.

 

She runs nonstop until she hit someone on the roadside. She said sorry to the person without raised her head but she got no answer. When she saw the traffic light was green, she took a deep breath before she jumps on the road. Her intents came true when her body crashed by a car that coming towards her with a max speed.

 

Yuri fell on the road with bloods came from her body. She smiled with tears because her planned to kill herself was successful. She saw a man that also fell on the road beside her with closed eyes before she cannot opens her eyes anymore and she feels that her death came.

 

   “Where am I?” Yuri opened her eyes and looked around. She was lying on a bed in a room with green clothes. Many wires on her body and her neck were cover by a something big. She cannot turn her head to the left either to the right. “Uh, am I at the hospital? Why did I’m not dead yet?”

 

A sigh escape from . She then jumps out from the bed and moves away all the wires that were on her body. She pulls the door slowly. She doesn’t want to make the nurses or the doctors know that she wants to escape from the hospital. It’s a bit hard for her since she cannot turn her head to look around. She acts normal when she meet the nurses. When she wants to go out from the hospital, she saw a familiar man. He also ran away from his room with his hand was cover by a something white plain. He acted same as she, looked around when he wanted to go out from the room.

 

   “Wait. Is him the man that fell beside me on the road?” Yuri muttered. She decided to follow him from the back. When both of them were at outside of the hospital, the man turn his head to the back and made Yuri stop her steps.

 

   “Why are you following me?” the man asked with an arrogant face.

 

   “Err, why did you escape from the hospital?” Yuri answered his question with a question but he just ignores her and continues walking. Yuri still follows him although he did not answer her.

 

   “I should die on the road instead lying at the hospital.” The man exclaimed without looking at Yuri before she ask him. She startled with that answer.

 

   “Is you that also jumped on the road just now?” Yuri stood right in front of him made him stop from walking. The man looked at her with a frowns.

 

   “What are you mean by ‘also’? Wait; are you the girl that collided me at the roadside while crying?” the man pointed at her. Yuri closed her eyes to remember what happen when she wanted to jumped on the road. Yeah, he’s the man that she saw when she fell on the road.

 

   “Yes, I’m the girl but why did you want to die?” she asked him walked beside him. “By the way, can we be friend since you have a mission same like me, kill our self. I’m Yuri,” Yuri smile while stretched her hand to shake hand with him. The man glances at her once before he left her. “Yah, I’m talking to you!” Yuri chases him.

 

   “Can you leave me? I don’t need any friends because I will leave them. I want to die, you know?” The man looked at her with smug face.

 

   “Chill… hey, I want to die too. So, can we die together? We can kill our self at my home since my home was at this area, let’s go!” Yuri pulls his hand without waiting for his answer. The man just follows her until they arrived at flat houses. “You go first.” Yuri asked him to go to the upstairs through the stair.

 

   “Why must me? This is your house, so you should go first.” He looked at her.

 

   “You think I’m that idiot to let you walk behind me and you can see my back, ert? You go first!” Yuri rolled her eyes. He cannot understand what she’s talking about. He’s cannot believe that she call him as a ert.

 

   “Uh, whatever.” He rolled her eyes then go to the upstairs first before her until they reach at the first floor. “So, what’s now? Jumped from here to the ground?”

 

   “We will kill our self in my house?” Yuri looked at him with the-you’re-an-idiot-face. “But, where’s the key? Oh ! I left it inside,” she knocked her head. “Oh, I remember! Come on,” she asked him to follow her go to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter