Not An Acciddent

Your Last and First

Jongin's eyes flew open. He shot up and looked around. He realised he wasn't dreaming and put his head in his hands. 

---------------------

"Lulu, I'll be home tomorrow morning. Be a good girl." You locked the door behind you and made your way to the elevator. Your second job sometimes required you to stay at the city and work, and you weren't allowed to take Lulu with.

Kai peered from around the corner as you entered the lift. Of course he still knew where you lived, and knew where you kept the spare key into your apartment. He slowly unlocked the door and pushed it open, finding a pare of button eyes staring up at him. "Lulu--" Kai cooed picking her up and closing the door behind him.

"You miss me girl?" The dog whined sadly, indicating she remembered him, and did miss him.

Kai entered your bedroom. It had changed a lot since his last visit. No band posters, different bedding and less furniture. He looked around and couldn't see any picture frames of him. 

Lulu ran into the room with a small rubber ball in . "You want me to throw it?" Kai pulled it from her and bounced it on the carpet. Not making it very far, instead, it rolled under the bed.

He reached his hand under, trying to feel for the ball, but pulled out something different. A envelope. With his name on it. He quickly opened it and started reading the letter addressed to him.

 

Dear Jongin,                                                                                                                                                                               

I can't live with myself anymore! Ever since that night, I've been so angry. It hurts so much! I don't know who to blame, or if I should be the one to apologise, but I really do love you. Your words hit me like bricks, and your slap stung me like wasps, but even after that, I still have feelings for you. But you'll never feel the same way. If you don't love me, I don't know what I'm living for. I want to die Jongin! And you're never going to read this letter, so you'll never know the full reason why you're attending my funeral tomorrow. Goodbye Jongin...

-(y/n)

 

Reading the letter sent tears to his eyes, and pain to his heart.

"She was wrong! I'm the one to blame. I'm sorry for hurting her and I still love her. I did read this letter, and I never attended anyone's funeral." He cried. 

He realised you tried to kill yourself while driving. You sped up on purpose, that truck was supposed to hit you. These thoughts suffocated him and he clutched his aching heart. "(y/n), I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I love you so much! I can't live without you! Please remember me!"

---------------------

 

>>Remember to read chapter 3<<