You Love Me, That's All That Really Matters

Your Last and First

You hurried out the building. Jongin was standing at a nearby traffic light. "Kai!" He couldn't hear you. The light turned green and everyone walked across the road, except him. Jongin kept his eyeline down, not knowing his surroundings, until he crossed the street.

The light had already turned red and no one was crossing, but him. You ran to the traffic light. "Kai! Come back!" You noticed a car coming up, "Kai get out of the road!" He didn't hear you. 

Not knowing what you were thinking, you ran across the road, as the car was a few metres from him. The public gasped and yelled, before I pushed Kai out of the way, falling on top of him, as the car hooted and drove off. It was so close.

"(y/n)..." 

"Kai I remember everything. I remember you were my boyfriend, I remember the fight, the words you said and the feeling of your hand coming in contact with my face..." you started crying. "And I forgive you, because I never stopped loving you." 

Kai wraps his arms around your waist, pulling in to give you a hug. "I love you so much! I'm so sorry, it's all my fault..."

You shook your head, "it's okay. You love me, that's all that really matters."

"I'm never leaving again. My heart only beats for you, and I can't lose you again." He kisses your lips, how you've missed his kisses. "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere." You slip his couple ring on his finger as you smile, "you forgot this."

---------------------

Thanks for reading;) Sorry I'm not good at writing fanfiction. Hope you enjoyed it though^.^