08. - Where did that girl go?

Every Day is a New Day

 

After 2 hours and 30 minutes. The crew had finally escaped from the two guys in the uniform outfit.

"Phew! That was CLOSE!" Hyunseung wiped off the sweat on his forehead.

"Yea.. You think they'll still find us?" Sunhwa asks.

"Ummm... No duh ! Where still in out old clothes.. We have to find new clothes FAST!" Yoseob walks ahead of the group with Jieun.

"Umm.. Let's split up... Make's it .. easier.." Yoseob smiles wide. Now that he finally get's his alone time with Jieun.

Everyone agreed to split up with their pairs.

 

- 4D Pair -

 

"Hyunseung... What are you doin-"

"Shhhh... We have to be quiet..." Hyunseung pulls Zinger down with his as they hid under a bush. Zinger rolls her eyes.

"Come on... Look at the others! There not even hiding...."

"That's because... There not smart enough to.." Hyunseung takes a peek through the little hole.

"Aish... Let's just go.. Come on.." Zinger get's , but then feels Hyunseung grab on her wrist. He kept staring at her.

"What?" Zinger asks annoyed.

"......"

"Fine.. You don't wanna come? I'll go by myself.." Zinger smacks Hyunseung's hand away and walks away.

"Wait!..." Hyunseung gets up in an instance once he see's Zinger well on her way. He slips his hands around her waist. 

"W-What in the world!!" Zinger eyes widen in shock. 

"Sorry... Come on.. Let's just go now..." Hyunseung releases Zinger and walks by her side. 

 

- YAH! You wanna die? Pair -

 

"Doojoonie!" Sunhwa sang out loudly

"WHAT!? Your gonna ask me which one is better again right!" Doojoon was now officially annoyed by Sunhwa.

"Mmhmm! Now get your lazy over here!" 

"Tch.. Make ME!" Doojoon walks over to the chair and slumps down. Suhwa glares at him. Doojoon ignores her stares and looks over to his right to see some magazines. He picked one up. It had a plain black cover.
 

".... What does that mean? Is this some math magazine?" Doojoon flips the page and his eyes widen in suprise. He quickly slammed the magazine shut and put it back in its place.

"Doojoon? You still there?" Sunhwa calls out through one of the dressing rooms.

"Huh? Oh.. Yes!" Doojoon walks over and waits for Sunhwa to come out. She was wearing a white dress that goes down to her knees. Plain, but simple. It actually makes her natural beauty stand out more.

"Oh... Do I look that good to make you blush?" Sunhwa chuckles.

"N-No! Your wrong... It was just..."

"Just....." Sunhwa was waiting for him to answer, but Doojoon was still thinking about the magazines.

"N-Nothing..." Doojoon looks around not wanting to gaze into Sunhwa eyes.

"Okay then... Let's go pick out your outfit then!" Sunhwa grabs on to his hand and they explored around the shop.

 

- Sweet n Spicy Pair -

 

"Jieun-ssi... You should try this on!" Yoseob grabs out a pink dress.

"Hmmm.. Okay!" Jieun smiles and grabs the dress from Yoseob. She went to go try it on in the dressing room.

As she comes out Yoseob heart flutters.

"keke.. Look okay?" Jieun giggles. Yoseob nods his head immediately.

"Where should we go lady Jieun?" Yoseob kneels down and kisses her hand.

"Hmmm.. I think we shall pick out an outfit for you too.." Jieun smiles widely.

"As you wish my lady..." Yoseob get's up and Jieun links arms with him.

 

- Kisung Pair -

 

The pair was done shopping for their clothes. They bought a lot actually, but they still had lot's of money left over.

"I'm so hungry Hyo~" Kikwang complains.

"You are? Me too.. Let's go buy something to eat!" Hyosung smiles widely showing her gums. Hyosung ran ahead of him and went inside a food market. It seems like they were having a free sample day.

Kikwang lost Hyosung and couldn't find her. "Where did that girl go?"

Kikwang was slowly getting frustrated not being able to find Hyosung. He was about to shout her name, but he remembered they already cause public disturbance. There's no need for him to cause more. Then his eye's caught something orange. He ran over there like there was no tomorrow.

"Hyosung ! I found....you..." Kikwang sighed in disbelief. It was a orange cat. "How could I mistake you for a girl!" Kikwang face palms himself.

"Oh.. Kikwang?" Kikwang turned around to see Hyosung with bags full of food.

"Oh! Let me help you!' Kikwang quickly grabs the bags from Hyosung.

"No! You don't have too! Your carrying a lot of bags already!" Hyosung quickly tries to grab the bag from Kikwang.

"No! I want to!" Kikwang pleaded with his eyes. Hyosung sighed in defeat.

"Fine..." Hyosung says and walks ahead.

"Wait for me! I don't wanna lose you again!" Kikwang quickly walks beside Hyosung.

"Your hungry right?" Hyosung asks him.

"Hmm.. YES! You know already.."

"Okay... Here then!" Hyosung puts a piece of meat in with the end sticking out.

"Huh? What do you mean here then! Your the one eating it..." Kikwang pouts.

"Oh? That's to bad then!" Hyosung chuckles, but then slowly feels her meat getting taken away from . 

Her eyes widen in suprise as she see's Kikwang face closer to hers. Kikwang smirks while taking the meat away from her with his mouth. 

She opened and let him take it away from her.

"Yes! I won!" Kikwang jumps up and throws his fist in the air. Hyosung stood there dumbfounded. Shock and speechless. A word wouldn't slip out of .

"Hmmm.. Are you sad that I took away your meat?" Kikwang was still chewing on the meat happily. Hyosung didn't answer him.

"I take that as a yes?.... Okay! Here then!" Kikwang looks through the food bag and takes a piece of meat out and feed it to Hyosung.

"Oh come on! You gotta chew it!" Kikwang then makes Hyosung chew. 

"Okay... Now swallow..." Hyosung swallows the meat, but still stood there silently.

"Hyosung... Don't be like this forever...." Kikwang was starting to get worried. Just then.. he got an idea.

He took a water bottle out of the bag and opened it up. 

"Sorry Hyo, but I gotta do, what I gotta do..." He splashed the water in Hyosung's face.

"YAH!" Hyosung explodes out scaring Kikwang. 

"YAY! Hyo baby is back!" Kikwang claps his hand smiling widely.

"You....." Hyosung was angry, but Kikwang quickly pulled her into a hug. 

"I'm so glad you came back! I was getting worried for a second there!" 

"You... Your right.. Glad I'm back too then." Hyosung smiled and hugged Kikwang back. They then went to go find the rest of their friends.

 

 


 

A/N :

8th chapter now! Finally !! xD

Forgive me for any grammar and spelling errors I have and if I don't update for a while.. It's just because I'm busy with school -_______-