12. - 4D Chapter

Every Day is a New Day

 

 

4D Pair

 

 

 

__________

 

- Zinger's POV -

 

"Wah~ It's so cute!" I Leaned my face against the glass window staring intently at the big stuff bear.

"It is cute.." Hyunseung leaned his face against the glass window as well. I noticed are breath started to fog up the window. I leaned away from the glass feeling embarrassed at our close contact

"What? Does my breath smell bad?" Hyunseung raised an eyebrow.

"An-Ani! It smells good!"

"Good? Hah your funny.. Come on.." Hyunseung put his hands in his pocket and casually walks away.

"Wait!" I walked faster catching up with him.

"I'm hungry... I'm pretty sure everyone else ate already..." Hyunseung rubs his stomach while pouting.

"I'm not..." I tried to lie, but my stomach then started to rumble.

"Hmm.. Are you sure? Sounds like your stomach wants something.." He smirks at me.

"I... Well.. Let's go eat there!" I pointed at a stall that was selling ramen.

"Sounds good! Leggo~"

We started walking to the ramen stall. Even though we were a few feet away I could still smell the scent of the ramen noodles.  I closed my eyes and inhaled it again.

"What are you doing? Come in line and order.." Hyunseung chuckles.

"Y-Yes!" I hurried and got in line. "That was embarrassing.. When did I stop walking?"

"Two medium sized bowl of ramen please~" Hyunseung smiles sweetly.

"Would that be all?"

"And two glass of water.." I added in.

"Alright.. Please wait over their.." The lady pointed at a table near the stall.

"Okay~" I nodded my head and skipped over to the table.

"Why are you skipping all of a sudden?" Hyunseung raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm happy..." I smiled widely.

"Your happy? Why?"

"Because..."

"Because why?"

"I don't know.. It's just a good day.."

"What makes it a good day?"

"Look at the weather.. It's nice.." I pointed towards the sky.

"What makes it nice?"

"It just is..."

"Why...?"

"Yah.. Are you trying to bring my happy meter down?" I crossed my arms.

"Am I? Is it working?" Hyunseung joked.

"No..." I slumped down in the seat.

"What? Are you mad now?" Hyunseung sits down across from me.

"Just... stop asking so many questions! Or I WILL get mad..." I pointed at him

"Don't point at me..."

"I can if I want too..." I turned my head the other way. Feeling annoyed by him now.

"Two ramen with water.." The waiter set down our food.

"Wah! Kamsamnida!" I smiled brightly at him.

"Your welcome.. Anything for a beautiful customer.." He winks and leaves.

"He's handsome..." I heard Hyunseung whisper

"Are you gay?" I turned my attention towards him.

"What! No! What makes you think that?"

"You.. Never mind.. Your seriously.. Are 4D.." I giggled.

"Yah.. You.. Just eat your food.." Hyunseung separated the wooden chopsticks and begin eating his noodles. I tried doing the same, but for some reason I couldn't get them apart. Then I pulled them harder, and the whole top part snapped in half. Hyunseung kept slurping his noodles, and hasn't noticed my broken pair of chopsticks. I watched him slurp and scoff down his noodles. "He actually.. Looks like a little kid when eating noodles.." I chuckled silently to myself.

"What?" He turned his attention away from his noodles and looked at me with a strand of noodle hanging from his mouth. Then he it in.

"Your like a little kid..."

"Me? A little kid?" He scoffed.

"Shouldn't you be the little kid?" He points at me with one of his chopsticks. I shook my head.

"I'm very mature.." I winked.

"Hmm.. Let's see about that..." Hyunseung grins and continues eating his noodles. Then as he was half way down I noticed I still haven't started mine.

"Hey... Zinger-ssi.. Why aren't you eating?"

"My.. Chop sticks broke.."

"And you said you were the mature one.. Go up their and ask for another one.."

"I don't want to.. It's fine..."

"No it's not.. You need to eat. I don't want anything happening to you.."

"Don't worry.. Nothing is gonna happen to me.."

"Here...Eat.." Hyunseung started twirling the noodles on his chopsticks and started to feed me.

"Umm.. No thanks.. You go ahead and eat." I waved my hands in protest.

"No..Eat.." He started shoving the piece of noodle in my mouth.

"Fine.." I opened my mouth as he fed me the noodles.

"Good?" He asks me. I nodded my head giving him a thumbs up.

"See.. here.. Eat some more.." He started feeding me more of his noodles.

"No.. I'm full..." I spoke with food in my mouth still.

"You.. Are such a bad liar.. Zinger.." He poked my cheeks with the chop stick in his hand.

"Yah!"

"Here.. Keep on eating.. I'm gonna go to the restroom.." He hands me his pair of chopsticks and walked to the restroom.

"Psst~ Zinger...." I turned around once I heard someone call me name.

"Sunhwa!" I smiled brightly getting out of my seat running up to her. She hugs me back.

"So.. You.. Hyunseung.." She made a heart with her hand.

"No.. Were just friends.. Nothing more and nothing less.." I smiled.

"Sure.. That's what they ALL say..." She smirks.

"Did you see the others?"

"Nope.... We should find them quick though.. It's getting fairly late.."

"Fairly? Are you some rich person now?" I laughed.

"Yah! You wanna die?"

"Oh.. Why Isn't it the Yah! You wanna die couple famous line?" I laughed some more while clutching my stomach.

"Hana Zinger! Stop your laughing at once!" Sunhwa face starts changing color turning into red.

"Yes ma'am.." I saluted then started to walk back towards the table.

 

 

- Hyunseung's POV -

 

"8,000 won" I put the money on the counter.

"Would that be all for you sir?" I nodded my head, but then I thought of an idea.

"Wait.. Do you sell any chocolate?" I asked the lady.

"Yes we do... There over their in the back.."

"Okay.. I'll be right back.." I then moved towards the back of the shop. Seeing all the different varieties of chocolates. It was hard to pick, but then my eyes landed on a box that had gold glitter on it and was shaped as a heart, but it was small. I picked it up and came back to the counter.

"Will that be all?" The lady smiles at me.

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"Okay.. 10,000 won.." I then took out my money and placed it on the counter.

"Can I get this bag.." I picked one up by the counter. The lady nodded. Then I started to search my pocket for some more money, but she stopped me.

"It's free..." She pointed towards the sign.

"Ah... Okay.." I then took the bag and left the shop with a satisfying smile.

 

 


A/N:

Kekeke what did you think Hyunseung bought? xD

Anyways.. Sorry for the lack of update.. >.<

I'm just really busy. Also please excuse any grammar or spelling errors!

Also I know.. Short/boring chapter.. 

And I  hope your gonna get ready for some drama that will be coming up in the later chapters.. Be prepared! xD

Comments are much appreciated <3