Chapter 4

Will You Really Come Back?

20th December 2014

                Zitao woke up with a happy mood since last night he had Skype with Sehun. His longing feeling for the younger is a bit cured. Just a bit. But a bit of Sehun is enough to make him happy indeed. Zitao grabbed his phone on the nightstand, wondering Sehun who currently so far away from him already awake or not. Based on the emptiness on his screen, Zitao assumed the younger hasn’t woke up yet. With a sigh Zitao chose to Line Sehun first, who knows it could wake him up.

Zitao: goodmorning sehuniiie. Wake up paboo. I missed you..have a nice day! Line me when you can.

                After sending his message, Zitao went to the bathroom to clean up. Stupidly. He almost forgot today is the beginning of holiday. “ah…..typical me” Zitao groaned to his reflection on the mirror. “since I already wake up early……” Zitao moved his gaze to his phone outside of the room, on the bed. Eyeing his phone while brushing his teeth, Zitao waiting for a reply from Sehun. “a call wont hurt…” Zitao thought. Finishing all his morning routines included grabbing a glass of milk from the kitchen, he then took his phone. His thumb tapped knowingly on Sehun’s name. Zitao put in on speaker so he can wait while tidying up his bed. It was already on the fourth ringing when Sehun’s sleep-coated-husky voice appear.

“Morning Panda”

“Morning Sehunie. Not mad of me waking you up this early?”

“how can I mad at you Taozi. its good to wake up early to hear your voice”

“Pfft. Cheesy brat”

“/chuckles/ you love me anyway. Missing you is a great torture already Taozi. I want every minutes of us to be cheesy to cure this longing feeling”

“you’re such a sweet talker sleepy or not Hun”

“kkk why so cold hm? Don’t you miss me?”

“o-of course I miss you….i just don’t want to end up crying here”

“don’t cry, Panda. I cant wipe your tears if you cry there. And it’s gonna be my double torture”

“stop being cheesy Hun or I’ll really cry”

“Until 23, Taozi. A bit more. Hold on a bit more”

“will you be busy today Sehunie?”

“yeah. Why?”

“I was thinking about talking like this with you whole day…”

“im sorry but that cant be happen, Taozi”

“its ok Hun..i should’ve know youre busy”

“I’ll make it up to you tonight allright? Lets skype again until both of us fall asleep shall we”

“promise?”

“promise, my Panda. Now cheer up ok?”

“I will. Do you want to go back to sleep Hun?”

“I think no. I have something to do at 9. I gotta go Taozi will you be ok?”

“I’ll be ok. Sorry to wake you up this early Sehunie. Have a nice day~”

“yah! Don’t be sorry, ugly. Thank you to make me hear your voice this early. Such a mood-booster”

“im gonna cry”

“nooooooo! Please no im sorry im sorry ok no more cheese”

“/chuckles/ so cute…”

“what a tease. No skype tonight”

“nooooooo! Please no Sehuniiiie. Im sorry im sorry”

“…….God..I missed you so much Taozi”

“i-I missed you so much too…”

“see you tonight Panda. Have a nice day. Wo ai ni”

“see you tonight Hun. Wo ye ai ni~”

 

-

 

                Ok. Its still 7 AM now Zitao totally don’t know what to do to kill the time. He wont get anything again from Sehun until night. Holiday without Sehun. Exciting. Zitao laughed sarcastically. Suddenly his phone beeped. Informing there is a new Line message.

PCY: im bored. Lets go somewhere.

With a huff Zitao replied the unexpected message.

Zitao: go play with Baekhyun. Leave me alone.

PCY: sehun asked me to keep you company. Cooperate with me.

Zitao: he did?

PCY: yeah. Now stop being such a loner without him, Huang Zitao.

Zitao: pfftt. Allright allright let’s go somewhere. Meet up in Minseok-ge’s house?

PCY: sounds good.

               

The “meet up” in Minseok’s house got ended up being not just a meet up. Zitao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Jongdae, Luhan, and of course Minseok played games and watch movies together until 7 PM in the evening. ‘accidently’ killed the time. Boxes of pizza and chinese take out ditched at the corner. The owner of the house is actually not happy with that but he’s basically trapped still by Zitao who laid down on his laps and a dozing Luhan on his shoulder. These kids. Minseok sighed. Caressing Zitao’s hair gently, chuckled when he reminds Sehun’s early morning call.

“minseok-hyung, pleeeeeease” Sehun plead cutely on the other line. Imberrassingly used his aegyo.

“i want to rest whole day Sehun ask the others” Minseok grunts, still half asleep.

“i already did. I asked Chanyeol Baek Jongdae Luhan hyung too. I dont want Taozi to be lonely...” The younger sounds upset.  Causing Minseok to sigh.

“alright alright we’re gonna accompany him all the time just like you want now keep your thanks or whatsover and let me back to sleep a bit” with that, Minseok hang up the call. Missing Sehun’s cheerful voice of gratitude and proudness because his aegyo is actually works.

 

--

 

It’s already 10 PM when Zitao checked out the clock. Whole day. There’s no sign of Sehun for whole ing day. Zitao is fuming. He kept looking at his phone, already sent so many messages for the younger since morning but there’s nothing happen.

Zitao: always take care Sehunie~~ i love you

Zitao: i miss you paboooo line when youre not busy :( have a nice day!

Zitao: im watching movies with hyungs now what are you doing Hun?

Zitao: we eat pizzas! I wish youre here......

Zitao: im just home Sehunie where are you? it’s 9 PM already pabo..

Zitao: sehuniiiiiie :(

Zitao: i miss you..dont you miss me?

Zitao: what are you doing now pabo its already late at night..:(

Zitao: sehunie are you alright??

Zitao: Oh Sehun.......

Zitao: goodnight pabo......i miss you. and i love you. im going to sleep now. see you~

 

No miracles

Zitao hardly forced himself to sleep that night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Tada~~ Sorry for the really really very late update~ school kills the out of me. comment and subscribe juseyo~? xoxo