Chapter 3

Will You Really Come Back?

               Zitao having a difficulity to concentrate the whole day. He doesn’t give any to what teachers said. What teachers taught. Anything. Sehun is disturbing his mind. It doesn’t feel right to not see the younger at all. And this is still day one without him. 4 days like this more to go before he finally can see and hug the younger, cuddle with him all night.

Zitao: a skype wont hurt, Hun. I missed you so much.

               Zitao Lined Sehun secretly under his desk. Really oblivious to the teacher’s warning gaze on him. “yah panda. Stop it” Zitao heard Kyungsoo’s whisper beside him. He raised up his head while slipping his phone back to his pocket before he finally met Mr.Park’s gaze. “Huang Zitao, do you want to replace me here, explaining this question to your friends?” Mr.Park offered nicely. Not nice in a good way but nice in a bad way you know. Zitao got goosebumps. “n-no, sir. I’m sorry” He apologize. Mr.Park started to his explaining when Chanyeol who sat right behind him whispered “obviously missing Oh Sehun there Huang Zitao”. “shut up you punk” Zitao spat. “HUANG ZITAO!!” Mr.Park’s voice boomed in the class. Causing everyone to jumped on their seats. “I’m so sorry sir!!” Zitao plead. This is not a good day.

 

-

 

                “you kidding me! Hahahahaha” Baekhyun’s laugh mixed with the crowded sound of the cafeteria. “no kidding! Zitao got shouted by Mr.Park so loud. He surely pissed by our panda” Chanyeol confirmed. “yah don’t laughing at him like that, guys” Kyungsoo patted Zitao’s grumpy face lightly. “thank you though panda. I don’t need to prank Mr.Park today to pissed him hahahaha” Baekhyun keep laughing his off in front of Zitao who can only pouted and grumpy whole day.

Hun: weren’t you in class? Missing me that much Panda? Hahaha…..i missed you too. Skype after school?

                The pout on Zitao’s face disappeared. A smile replaced his grumpy look. “he replied! Finally”. Zitao happily stand up and run out of the cafeteria, to the rooftop. leaving his group without saying anything. “teenager” Kris spat, shaking his head. “teenager in love” Jongin added with a wide grin.

Zitao: how about now? Its lunch break. I ran to the rooftop for you.

                Zitao replied hesitantly, wishing Sehun still there, waiting for him. Minutes passed with nothing came up. Zitao silently wished that Sehun would reply before lunch break ends, an I love you at least. Leaning his back on the wall Zitao waited. But really nothing happened from Sehun. Not even a read sign. Zitao can only sighed. “must be busy again” Zitao grunted while typing another message for Sehun.

Zitao: lunch break is over. I expect much from you Oh Sehun. Skype later :c wo ai ni

                With a not that sulking feeling Zitao walked back to his class, the school bell’s ringing as the backsound. “I wish today would change to a better something now” he sighed. Sat back to his seat, ignoring Chanyeol’s stupid knowing smile at him.

Hun: I’m sorry. See you tonight Taozi. Wo ye ai ni

                Sehun’s reply’s preview popped out on his phone screen. Once again Zitao smiled warmly. Feeling mood-boosted.

 

-

 

               “so how was your day Panda?” Sehun started the video call with such a bright voice. His eyesmile showing. Oh how Zitao missed that smile a lot.

               “boring. Annoying. Blah blah blah sehunie. I missed you so much” Zitao pouted to the camera.

               “I heard you got scolded by Mr.Park hahahahaha”

               “yah don’t laugh! It was because I missed you. You used to sit in front of me” Zitao grip the pillow on his laps tightly, imagining its Sehun he’s squeezing.

               “4 more days, Taozi. Be strong” Sehun voice got calmer. His eyes bored into the camera. To Zitao’s eyes on the other line.

               “easy for you to say, Hun”

               Sehun’s face turned a bit sad all of sudden. Matching Zitao’s who in a verge of tears already. “I missed you….”

               “I missed you so much Sehunie..” Zitao put his fingers on the screen, touching Sehun’s face, trailing down along the younger’s jawline down to his chest. Imagining its really Sehun that he’s touching.

               “until 23, Panda. Lets bare it together” Sehun smiled gently, calming Zitao’s longing feeling.

               “wo ai ni, Hun”

               “wo ye ai ni, Taozi. Goodnight”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: ok this is not that long. im sorryy. im trying. please comment? thank you for the new subbies ~