Chapter 1

Will You Really Come Back?

18th December 2014

 

                “I’m really sorry Taozi. I wish I could bring you together with me” Sehun stared into Zitao’s eyes while hugging the latter’s waist at the airport. His heavy heart have no gut to let his panda go yet.

                “You already explained everything to me Oh Sehun, its ok. Until 23, right?” Zitao dearly stared back to Sehun’s eyes. Caressing his almond colored hair, soothing the tense in Sehun’s head.

                “Yes. I’ll be coming home on 23, Taozi. After that we can cuddle all night long as always. Wait for me, allright?” Sehun’s eyesmile appeared cutely, causing Zitao teared up a bit. He knows he would miss that smile.

                “I’ll miss you Sehunie…” Zitao whispered softly while leaning their foreheads together. Sehun tighten his hug. He knows he would miss this warmth.

                “I’ll miss you too…” Sehun kissed the older’s forehead. Feeling his flight will take off soon.

                “Promise me you would contact me or anything when you can Hun” plead Zitao. Holding tight to Sehun’s shirt. Afraid to let go.

                “I promise, Taozi” Sehun let go of the latter. Causing Zitao to grip on his shirt harder. Sehun chuckled lightly before take a hold on Zitao’s hands. “look at me” he whispered.

                “no…..”

                “why not? Look at me Taozi”

                “no…..”

                “allright then, I’ll skype you when im arrived, ok?” Sehun caressed Zitao’s hands in his with his thumbs, kissing the older’s forehead once again. Before finally letting go his panda.

                “wo ai ni” Zitao mouthed. Staring at Sehun who was about to disappear into the sea of people with teary eyes.

                “wo ye ai ni” Sehun mouthed back. Goofy smile plastered on his face. Causing Zitao to smiling in his tears.

 

 

                “Is it good yet?” Sehun’s frustrated voice made Zitao giggle hardly on the other line. “nooooo. I still cant see your face hun. Try some place brighter” the older laughed. “yaah! Stop laughing at me Taozi im having a hard time here”. Sehun keep moving from anywhere, trying to find a good spot. “stop!! Stop right there I can see you sehunie” Zitao hyped up. “seriously? In the bathroom?” Sehun spat. “im outta here”. Then his skype turned off. Zitao pouted. He missed the younger so much already. He wants to see him. Suddenly Zitao’s phone beeped, informing there’s a message.

Hun: Skype is fun and I can see you but theres no way in hell im going to skype with you in the bathroom, Taozi.

Zitao: ah why not? :c don’t you miss me? Don’t you want to see me?

Hun: of course I miss you ugly. I just don’t want to see you in a bathroom all night. Meanwhile youre in bed. Give some justice. You look hot at night.

Zitao: p-pabo. Pfftt

Hun: I missed you. But i need to go now since I have to meet my parents early tomorrow. Is it ok Taozi?

Hun: im really sorry Taozi I need to sleep now im tired and sleepy either. I love you.

Zitao: sure sure Sehunie its ok. I love you too. Goodnight. Dream of me pabo. You owe me cuddles :c

               Zitao threw away his phone, feeling so pissed and tired. He always say its ok but actually he hates when Sehun go to sleep just like that before letting him reply first. With a lonely feeling Zitao fell asleep, sleep through the night hoping Sehun would make up with him the next day.