Chapter 4

My Rich (ing) Boyfriend

Tao's work life 

 

Sehun could feel the veins forming at his forehead, his eyes twitching and his mouth forming into a slight pout.  Today wasn't his day, he dealt with angry fans, yelling at him for dating their so called, "oppa" He dealt with fangirls at school, the exams that were thrown at him left and right. All he wanted to do was stay at home and cuddle up with his ing boyfriend and forget about the day's troubles. 

But no, 

He's currently sitting down at the corner of a workshop, legs crossed and arms folded as he watched his boyfriend model with Chanyeol. He claims to be best friends with Tao. Sehun wasn't bothered by it, Tao did talk about him a few times here and there, but Tao isn't the one that talks about his career during his personal time. 

Today wasn't the usual, Tao had offered Sehun to come with the two as he meet them at Tao's living room. But since, Tao's pout was so cute and Sehun couldn't say no, he nodded his head and was "forced" and dragged by Tao himself to the studio. 

"I don't want to be here." Sehun grumbles, watching as Chanyeol threw an arm over Tao's shoulder, a sly smile on his face as they both prepared to pose in front of the camera. Upon hearing some rustling and feeling the couch dip, he turned to his right and was met with a wide eyes, short boy, with squishy cheeks and thick eyebrows. 

"Uhm" Sehun questioned, raising a brow as the male beside him threw a soft smile. "Oh, hi. My name 's Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O. I'm Tao's assistant, manager, and care giver. In a sense." The male chuckles, shaking his head as he quickly takes the laptop from his bag, placed it on his lap and stared at ( Sehun assumed ) Tao's schedule. Upon first glance, Sehun could already tell how busy his boyfriend was. 

Shooting for a commercial in the morning, interview around lunch, become a guest of a show in the evening. All in one day, Tao had many things to do. No wonder, Sehun was always the one that arrived home. "Busy, isn't he." Kyungsoo comments, eyes still glued on the screen as he continues to scroll down his lists of schedules.

" Yeah. Ah, I'm sorry. My name is.. Uh Sehun, I'm-"

Cutting him off, Kyungsoo chuckled as he looked up at the male. "I know, Tao talks alot about you. It's nice to finally meet you, Sehun," Stunned, Sehun glanced over at his boyfriend who is currently doing his own solo shoot and Chanyeol is getting ready for his. Raising his brow, Sehun watched as Dyo qucikly placed his laptop back into his bag before standing up. "It's almost break. Come, I'll take you to the lunch table and introduce you to some of the workers here. I know it's Tao's job, but he asked me to do this for you since he's busy."

Nodding his head, Sehun quickly stood up and followed Dyo around the studio. Greeting the workers, some smiled and went back to work while others screamed, shook his hand and said that they were honored to meet him. 

"Baekhyun!" Dyo greeted, the young lad, dressed in tight jeans and a sweater, turned around and smiled, eyes wide in shook as he emits a laugh. "Oh my gosh, Dyo. Is this Oh Sehun?" Baekhyun quickly giggled, brush in his hand as Chanyeol popped up behind Baekhyun. "Oh, I'm sorry for my manners. I'm Byun Baekhyun, Tao's make up artist. " 

"And head ache."

"SHUT IT CHANYEOL." 

A familiar laughter came into the room as Tao wrapped his arms around Sehun's waist and kissed his cheek. "I see you meet the crew. Suho, Xiumin, Luhan and Chen are missing though." Rolling his eyes, Tao quickly released his hold on Sehun's waist as Baekhyun quickly fixed his make up as Chanyeol left for his shoot. 

"Sorry about Chanyeol, he isn't good with strangers and new people."

"He has some problems."

"But he's a giant teddy bear."

The three commented, not sparing him a look before Tao quickly jogged up towards the set and posed with Chanyeol. 

 

After the shoot, they settled on eating at Tao's favourite bbq area. Shaking his head as Dyo and Tao looked over at the menu laughing, Chanyeol quickly pulled him to the side, crossing his arms and staring him down. Confused from the sudden behavior and look, Sehun wrapped an arm around his waist before looking up at him; bowing his head. 

"Look I'm sorry if-"

"Hurt Tao, I'll kill you."

 

 

I hope you enjoyed that. I know it's been a while since I updated, but it's finally here.

Thanks for those who had commented that they like this story. I'll try my hardest to keep it interesting and on going. 

I love you guys