Fans

My Rich (ing) Boyfriend

Sehun sighed, it's been the uptenth time since someone had said a hello or glared at him. Stuffing his hands in the pockets of his boyfriends jacket, he quickly made his way down the street. A puff of cold air escaped his mouth as the music blasted in his ears. I just want to ing go to the store to get some ing ice cream and hot chocolate for my babes Tao. Why the are you glaring at me!  Sehun pulled of the nicest and the most real smile he could pull towards the young girl who glared at him across the street. He watched her fluster up, turn around and walk away. 

Stupid girl. 

Finally taking refuge in the warm convenience store, he made his way down the aisle and got every snack he and Tao every wanted. Don't forget the ice cream of course. Quickly, he made his way towards the cashier, dumped the snacks and drinks he got onto the counter before taking a lollipop and popping it into his mouth. Throwing a couple bills onto the counter, he patiently waits till the lady bags his goods and takes his money.

Oh my ing god, is she checking me out? 

Sehun questions as he notices the way the lady took slower paces on grabbing the goods, how her eyes would stay longer on his hands or body, or how she s him with her eyes. WHAT THE IS THIS WOMEN THINKING?  Taking a few deep breaths he quickly takes the bags, making sure he doesn't bump his fingers against hers, and dashes out of the door. Not even bothering to get his change and atleast say thank you or goodbye.

Sehun groans as he hears his phone ringing, quickly fishing it out of his tight jeans, he answers the call and relies on his ear buds to hear and communicate back towards the man on the other side of the call. 

"Hey babe." 

Sehun chuckles as he hears Tao groan on the other line. "Where are you?" His boyfriend questions as Sehun moves the ball of sugar around in his mouth. "Down the street, I'll be up in 10 minutes. I just wanted to get some ice cream and snacks." He answers, swinging the bag of goods around as he continues his way down his street; ignoring the glares at the people around him. 

"Hurry back home, you're not safe out there. Especially since the news came out." Sehun furrows his brows as he pick up the space as he hears a few growls and curse words behind me. "See, babe." Sehun rolls his eyes as he literally starts to sprint down the side walk as he spots a few paparazzi's behind him. " you" Sehun curses as he hangs up the phone, after he hears Tao laugh and mumbling the words I love you. 

-

 


Mother ing of  Sehun pants as he quickly makes his way into the apartment, drops the goods on the kitchen table and drops his onto the couch. "Good job baby, that ends your monthly work out." Tao chuckles as he takes out the snacks out of the bag, places them in their rightful places before settling himself next to his boyfriend. " Tell me again, why the did I date you?" Sehun evens out his breath as rests his head on Tao's lap and spreads his legs out on the couch. 

"Because I spoil you.." Tao chuckles, planting soft kisses on Sehuns nose as he pushes him away. 

"No, it's because of candy." He laughs as he clicks his tongue and pats his lap as a furry ball of whiteness jumps on him. "Oh my god you're so ing cute!  Aren't you glad to see daddy?" Sehun coos, planting soft kisses on her furr and brushing it out. Candy barks happily as she lays on his stomach. "Daddy? Aren't I the-" 

"Nope, last time I checked you bottomoed" Sehun grins, running his hand over her back before looking up at Tao smirking. "Hey, that was because of our- " Tao reasons; his lips forming into a slight pout.

"I. ing. Made. You. Come." Sehun interrupts him. 

"I am THE daddy." Sehun smirks as Tao leans back, sighs and rolls his eyes at his boyfriend. 

" By the way, we're the number one searched item on the internet." Tao sighs, running his fingers through Sehun's brown locks as he nods his head. "Can't be helped, I ing stole you from a million hearts." Sehun giggles, wrapping his arms tightly around Candy as she snuggles against his warmth. 

"I also heard there was some fanfics." Sehun wiggles his eyebrows, staring up at his boyfriend as he lets go of Candy. "Oh my god, Sehun no-" 

Sehun quickly fishes out for his phone, sliding it open with a click as he searches up for some fanfic he found earlier. "Oh this one was good!" Sehun chuckles as Tao quickly slaps his forehead with the back of his hand. "50 shades of Oh" Sehun snickers. "HA! You even bottom in here!" 

"Sehun smirks," He reads. "His fingers trailing down the tan and toned body as he firmly grips onto the warm and jiggly flesh. Tao yelps. ' Tao.. ' Sehun whispers in his ear, his fingers lining up against the rim as he slowly enters. Tao groan-"

"OH MY GOD OH SEHUN YOU NEED TO STOP." 

Oh my god.

I want to watch 50 Shades of Grey

LIKE THE FROM THE BOOK IS KILLING ME RN 

Anyways enjoy this fanfic AHAHA

I'll update soon!

Love you~