News

My Rich (ing) Boyfriend

Maybe it was the large crowd that followed him with large cameras that flash at his vision, or the death glares that the females that passed him, gave him, or the soft giggles and the flirtacious smilies he would recieve- and for some reason they knew his name. Sehun didn't understand and he, honestly, didn't care. He continues his way down the sidewalk and entered his school building to start off the seven hours of hell. But Sehun's luck was never at his side. 

Sehun, Oh Sehun. The cocky, brat, with blonde hair that always seemed to change colors with every season, thee oh Sehun who had girls swoon, sometmies even boys, swoon over him. Was welcomed to death glares, chuckles, some cheers, and threats from the people around him. 

What the actual ?

 A sigh escaped the males lips as he finally reached class, obviously ignoring the glares from the girls around him, and sat at his seat next to the window, with his best friend Kai, or known as Kim Jongin. The dancing model of the school, that ballet dancer that walks around eating burgers or the one that has a crush with the certain vocal couch in room 205. 

Rather, just known as Kai. Who was staring at Sehun with the most amused expression. "What is it now?" The pale male asked as Kai batted his eyes and shoved the grey, weird feeling of paper being thrown at his face. "What the- Oh my god." 

In big, bold and red letters laid in front of him:

ACTOR HUANG ZI TAO CONFIRMS DATING HIGH SCHOOL AND NEW HEIR OH SEHUN. 

On November 17, actor Huang Zi Tao admits to have a relationship with a younger college and friend,  being flushered and in shock. The young male made sure to the fans out in the world that he's being treated well and that his partner, seemlingly to be Oh Sehun, is giving him the right amount of affection and love. "He...He's a softy, he surprises me sometimes with his words and actions. Mostly, he's a jerk but I still love him." The actor chuckled and blushes as his fans screamed for his attention. "I assure you, that my boyfriend gives me the right amount of love and affection despite being cocky and rude." Reporter Lee had question who the actor was so in love with- regarding the rumours of dating the new Heir of OH PRODUCTIONS and OH EMPERER. The actor seemed flustered. "He's going to hate me for this." The actor flushed red and whispered. "But yes the person is Oh Sehun." 

"But the person is Oh Sehun."

"But the person is Oh Sehun."

"BUT THEPERSON IS OH SEHUN."

Sehun stared at the newspaper in front of him. His mouth hanging low as he could feel the vein pop in his forehead. How dare he! How dare, that rich, loving but horrible boyfriend to reveal their relationship, when he was the one who suggested to keep is secret. What happened to keeing things to the safe side? Sehun scoffed, fishing into his bag he quickly pulled out his phone and dialed a number. 

"What the actual ?" 

"Sehun, baby listen to me first." Sehun heard the sigh escaped from the older, the ruffling of papers that he imaged that was on his desk of his cozy apartment. "I...I had to, the company wanted me too and I was going to contact you. Trust me, but I was rushed to do the interview and I wasn't able to call. I'm sorry." Sehun sighed, resting his elbows on his desk he furrowed his eyebrows. How can he be so mad at someone so sweet and caring to him? 

"I'll contact you after school."

"I'm picking you up."

"I'll talk to you when you do."

As the day continued on and because of that incident, Sehun continued his guard up. His famous poker, bratty and cocky face was put up as he was protected by his best friend Kai and help from the vocal couches, Baekhyun and Chen. Sehun continued his day filled with death threats and glares. How can people be so immature? 

As Sehun thought his day couldn't get any worse, it did. When his beloved boyfriend pulled up at the gates, his car was surrounded with screamings girls and guys. Cries filled the air as the guards of the school found their hardest to make way for the young heir to make it into the car in safety. Once he did, the look on Tao's face surprised him.

Piercing eyes and hatred replaces the smiling and giddy Tao that Sehun fell in love with. Being the person he is, Sehun placed his hand on his lovers shoulder. "Why are you upset?" Sehun whispered as Tao looked at him then turned back his attention onto the road; making sure no one got hit. "Isn't obvious Sehun!" Sehun flinched by the tone of Tao's voice. Sighing, he quickly turned to the side, looked out the window and sulked. 

 

Sehun sighed, he stared at Tao who refused to eat his famous fried rice. "Are you really that upset?" Sehun questioned, playing with his food as he lost his appetite, especially since his boyfriend is currently sulking, in the most cutests way, in front of them. "Of course I am!" Tao groaned, resting his forehead on the glass table as Sehun sighed and settled the plates in the sink. "I'm not hurt you know." Sehun explains. "But you could've gotten hurt!" Sehun flinches at the tone of his voice as Sehun sighed for the uptenth time that day. 

"Alright you big baby." Sehun tugs on Tao's arms as he drags him towards the bedroom. "I'll cuddle you until you feel beter."

Sehun sighs as he notices that weird satisfying grin on Tao's face. 

Why the did I agree to date him again? 



 

981 words 

Hi everyone, I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter. 

Please comment on how you think about the first chapter. 

An upvote is welcomed as well.

K bye