Kaisoo

Exo Drabbles

-genre: comedy, fluff

-word count: 569

-rated: pg-13 (mentions of )

pairing: kaisoo, mentioned onesided!kyungsik

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin curled up on the couch, surrounded by blankets as his cries rang out throughout the house. Kyungsoo why did you leave me? What did I do wrong? No matter how many times he had ran through it in his head, he could find no error in his actions. He had been nothing but loving to his precious Kyungsoo but now he was gone.

He had called his boyfriend countless times in the six hours he’d been gone but no answer. Even more texts have been sent but to that, no answers either. He couldn’t ing handle it. How was he even supposed to function without Kyungsoo? From day one, Kyungsoo was his everything. When they had first met at the day care when they were 2 years old, Jongin’s eyes never left those beautiful lips and those amazing round eyes that he just couldn’t get enough of.

In elementary, they were attached at the hip, and Kyungsoo wouldn’t even think twice when it came to beating up the bullies that always teased his precious Nini.

By highschool, Jongin couldn’t ignore how is heart would race when Kyungsoo would flash him a smile and how much his chest would ache if Kyungsoo got mad at him. But then again, he couldn’t ignore his gut screaming at him that he was a wimp and Kyungsoo would never settle for such a dweeb.

Once college came around, puberty had done them both well and Jongin had both males and females chasing after him, in hopes of gaining his affection but Jongin only had eyes for the now red-haired vixen, Kyungsoo. One night when they were just hanging out in their shared dorm, the words ‘I love you’ may or may not have slipped from Jongin’s lips. At first, Kyungsoo was a bit baffled. His hot best friend liked him? Of course, Kyungsoo was quick to say it back, after all, he had been in love with his best friend since 5th grade. That night, years of had been released. And Jongin found out that even if he was taller and leaner, he was a total bottom .

They had eventually graduated and moved in together and 2 years later, Kyungsoo was gone. They had been together for their whole lives and they knew nothing but each other so maybe Kyungsoo had grown tired of him? Was Jongin just not enough to satisfy him anymore? God forbid, had he gotten together with that jerk Hyunsik that had been pining for him since high school?! (In all honesty, Hyunsik was actually like the nicest guy on the planet, basically the embodiment of kindness but he liked his Kyungsoo so he automatically hated him)

In that moment, the front door flies open to reveal the love his life. And in that moment, Jongin tackles him to the ground and overwhelms him with kisses. “Kyunsoo oh god you came back and oh god why did you leave me  for Hyunsik?!” Jongin sobs into Kyungsoo’s sweater.

"What."

"You left me, Soo! I’m sorry for not being good enough but please, I love you, please stay with me!"

"Um,"

"I had to run some errands and go grocery shopping, what are you talking about?" Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow at his dramatic boyfriend. "I swear to god, you always get like this if I leave without telling you. You’re such a whiny sometimes,"

BUT KKYYYUUUUNNNGGGIIIIEEEE,”


if any of you follow me on tumblr then you know these are drabbles i wrote on tumblr earlier today so yeah