Prologue

Not a Joke

Sehun groaned loudly as he glared at his friend who were  sprawled on the couch as the ice cream's spoon slowly falling from his grip and two tubs of finished ice cream next to the couch. Sehun rubbed his aching temple at the sight in front of his eyes before darting his eyes to their 5 inches flat tv that had a fifa game paused flashed on it. He widened his eyes at the scores before turning back to Jongin back, throwing daggers to him.

"Did you play all night again!" He yelled, thinking how would the bills be this time. 

Jongin didn't react to his yell as he remained in his position, not moving even a slight bit. It had always been that way, Jongin had gotten used to the yell as he knew in the end Sehun gonna pay it for him anyway, he would whine about it but never he asked Jongin for a payback. 

"Dumb, making me pay everything." Sehun grumbled under his breath as he bent down to take the tubs of ice cream next to the couch. "You little -" Sehun paused on his words realizing how close were his face to Jongin.

Without Sehun realizing it, he had leaned closer to Jongin, their nose touching. He could feel Jongin's heavy breath on him, he slowly closed his eyes to press his lips on Jongin's but before he could do it, he felt the other's lip pressed on his first before it gone. 

"You are trying to steal kisses from me again don't you?" 

Sehun stumbled back before widening his eyes. "W..what." he stuttered out, he didn't realize Jongin were already awake and the fact Jongin kissed him first before he could do so gave a jumpy feeling inside him.

Jongin chuckled before sitting up on the couch, smiling at Sehun. "Thanks for paying the bill, that's my payment." He said before rosing from the couch but paused before turning back to Sehun. "Oh don't close the tv! I will kill you if you did." He warned before heading back to his room.

 

Sehun grabbed Jongin's hand before he could move. "You are not going anywhere before cleaning all the s you had made." 

"Uh fine." Jongin crouched in front of Sehun before grasping the sides of his face, leaning closer to Sehun.

"What are you doing!" Sehun felt his breath hitched by their closeness but tried to push Jongin away by pushing his chest with his hands.

"Payment." Jongin's lip twitched forming a smirk before pressing his lips on Sehun, weaking Sehun the fighter in his touch, not minding they were friend or not because to Jongin it was nothing. He retreated back from the kiss before Sehun could reply it. "Now friend." He patted Sehun's shoulder before smiling. "Do this for me." He said as he pecked Sehun's cheek, rosing from the floor before running to his room.

Sehun's smile faded from his face, it was always that way, to Jongin, his kisses was for fun but to Sehun it meant everything. He rose from the floor weakly, holding two tubs of ice cream in his hands before walking to the kitchen, to throw it out.

 


 

 Shortest prologue I ever wrote tbh. But hope everyone like it~