Because It Says More Than Words Can Say

Drabbles Oneshots

 

Minho he does a very quiet person, he only talk when it’s necessary. He would rather be silent than talk nonsense just for a minute, because he even doesn’t know what to say in the whole of one minute.

 

Minho he does seems like a living sculpture, a very beautiful sculpture. He prefers smiling to talking. Giving his best killer smile toward girls that gives them heart attack because it’s more charming though.

 

For Minho expression is more meaningful than words can say, he will express what he feels with smile and skinship; a hug maybe. He will do those with say nothing at all.

 

Minho he admits himself never ever says ‘L’ word to his precious person in this world. It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t love him or something, but like I told you before, he loves expressing his expression that talking. And because his love knows Minho loves him very much.

 

Minho holds up his arms to stretching it as he yawning, walking to the kitchen to takes a glass of milk. He drinks it gladly, it’s so nice to drinks it in such a time. Then he walks toward the living room. He rubs his sleepy eyes as he walks. He smiles when he sees a beautiful creature sits on the couch while holding some papers in his left, a beautiful creature that God made special for him only.

 

He walks toward him as his left hand holds a glass of milk for his love. His smile never leaves from his lip even for once. He really loves seeing this person with his eyes, he would prefer to stare this person rather than do his beloved sport things.

 

He drops himself sit next to that person. Minho watch him very intent with his big eyes, a bit feels sad because that person isn’t aware with his presence. That person’s eyes never leaves from the papers in his head as he humming softly.

 

Handed him a glass of milk to him, “Hyung. Jinki-hyung?” he calls as he offers that milk on front of Jinki’ face, “Drink this, your body and mind will feel relax,” he says with soft tone.

 

Jinki lifts his head to that milk before he looks at Minho. Smiling as he takes that milk, “Thank you, Minho-yah” he says and takes sip of that milk gladly.

 

Minho just smiles. He is so much worries about his lover, Jinki too much push himself to take works alone. He is just doesn’t want to burdens s for that works and stuff, because that’s all his duty as a leader.

 

Minho holds out his hand and places it on Jinki’s cheek so makes him facing him right way. He can say that Jinki a bit jerking with his action just now, his face gets red into two shapes, but his eyes never leave Minho’s gaze.

 

Minho caresses it with his thumb gently while smiling toward Jinki, Jinki so. He shuts his eyes half before he leans in toward Jinki and places a kiss on Jinki’s lips and shut his eyes completely. He pulls Jinki to closer to him by the nape of Jinki’s neck to deeps their kiss.

 

He can tell Jinki’s taste really soft, he tastes like milk maybe because he has just drunk milk just now, but it’s the greatest taste ever. And Minho is enjoying it happily.

 

Minho pulls from their kiss he knows his hyung needs more oxygen to fills his lung as he watch Jinki breathe so breathlessly. He’s still caressing Jinki’s cheek as Jinki looks up to his gaze.

 

Jinki just give him a soft smile as he places his hand on top of Minho’s which still caressing his cheek before he watching Minho leaning in again and kisses his cheek again. Jinki loves when Minho shows his affection this way. He shuts his eyes tightly as he squeezes Minho’s hand feels his warm.

 

Looking deep into Minho’s orb eyes, “I love you too, Minho-yah,” he says affectionately with soft tone. He knows Minho would never say that ‘L’ word to him, that doesn’t mean Minho doesn’t love him, but he know that younger boy loves him more than himself, just the younger doesn’t like expressing his feeling with words because for Minho it says more than words can say, kiss means I Love You.