Let’s Wrap The Gift!

Drabbles Oneshots

 

Jinki chews his lip as his hands keeps wrapping the box supposes to be a gift. But hell, it has been 45 minutes already since he has wrapped this box with white wrapping paper, but it turns out like a crumpled piece of papers.

 

He wants give Taemin a gift for his graduation today, he feels so happy when wraps this gift but hell his clumsiness doesn’t give him a chance to wraps that in good way, how many time he has been wrapping it until it turns look like a trash than a gift. He is only can make a ribbon for the gift because it simple. There many of wrapping papers lay messily on the floor around him. He sure he will get snap from Key for day long.

 

He sighs as he unwrap the papers on the box again for umpteenth time already. Why do wrapping a tiny box this hard as hell?

 

“I’m home,” there is someone says as he enters the house but Jinki doesn’t bother himself to takes a look who has came home just now just busy unwrapping the gift.

 

Jinki grabs a new wrapping paper beside him, glad he had bought it a lot, then he continues to wrapping it carefully, hope this time will success.

 

“Oh my God, hyung!” says someone, that’s Minho who has just came home from his dream team. “What is this?” Minho asks disbelief from what he has seen wrapping paper lay throughout the room.

 

Jinki lifts his head up as he gives Minho a sheepishly smile and rubs his neck, “Welcome home, Minho-yah…” he says ignoring a strange look Minho give toward him. “Are you tired?” he tries to change the topic.

 

Throws him a look, “Don’t try to change the topic, Hyung?“ Minho warns as he walks close to where Jinki is, pointing at the messy paper on the floor, “What is this?” Minho asks him again.

 

Laugh sheepishly like a five child boy caught doesn’t tidy his toys up by his mom. rubs his cheek, “Ah…I, I want to wrapping a gift for Taemin, today is his graduation so I want to give him a reward, and this is it….you know…” he says before takes a glance to Minho shyly and pointing at the unfinished wrap gift yet.

 

Minho sighs as he shakes his head slowly, “Hyung, want me to help you wrapping this?” Minho asks him as he points at the tiny box.

 

Jinki just stares at him blankly, he thinks about it for a while. If Minho helps him wrapping this gift, it will not waste the time more and it will be wrapped neatly, so they don’t need to waste the wrapping paper, such a waste. “Okay, you can help me, Minho-yah,” he says finally. He actually wants wrapping it by himself, special from him because it will he give to Taemin as reward. But hell, blame this clumsiness.

 

Minho smiles and starts to help his hyung wrapping the gift.

 

After takes a while the gift has been wrapping so well by Minho. Jinki claps both on his hands happily when he sees the gift has done before he places the blue ribbon on it, just it he can do. Turns across Minho, “Minho-yah, thank you,” he says still smiling.

 

“You are welcome, Hyung,” Minho says then he pauses stare at Jinki.

 

Jinki blinks his eyes few times before he waves his hand on front of Minho’s face. “Minho-yah…” he calls.

 

“Hyung, why don’t you give me a gift too?” he says out of the blue, “Why you just give Taeminnie a gift as a reward for his graduation? And I don’t, I want a gift as a reward, Hyung. Today I won in Dream Team, hyung,” Minho says sounds like whining over the reward, dare to say he is kinda jealous that his dearest Hyung just give the youngest boy a gift as a reward then himself is not. It’s just unfair.

 

Jinki stares at him sadly, thinking that he is an unfair hyung toward his dongsaengs. Chewing his bottom lip, “Minho-yah, sorry….” He says.

 

Minho turns toward him, “What are you apologizing for, hyung?” Minho asks.

 

Looks at Minho, “Because I don’t give you a gift?” he answers, “So, I’m sorry. If, if you want, I can give you a gift tomorrow,” Jinki says as he gives a smile toward Minho.

 

“But I want my reward now, Hyung. Today,” Minho says stubbornly.

 

Jinki sighs. Hell Minho gives him a hard time.

 

“Hyung, if you can’t give me a gift today, I can make a gift for myself from you,” Minho says.

 

Jinki looks at him confusedly, “What are you talking about, Minho-yah?”

 

Minho just looks at him but it looks so creepy for Jinki. Minho looks at his hyung with mischievous smile that draws on his lips before he takes a glance through the rest of wrapping papers beside him and takes it, “Like I said, Hyung. I will make my own reward from you,” he says as he shifts closer to Jinki.

 

As if he knows what Minho’ meant Jinki shift back so he can get far from Minho. “W-what are you doing, Minho-yah?” he says as he shirts more far from Minho but Minho shifts more closer toward him with his mischievous smile that looks really creepy.

 

“You already know, hyung. You know,” Minho says as he gets Jinki on his arms and starts his action.

 

Several minutes have passed. Three young boys enter the room and look around the really messy room. But feline eyes boy gets his way to the troublemakers for this messy, “JINKI-HYUNG!!! CHOI MINHO!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS HAVE DONE JUST NOW??!!!” he shouts his lung out, “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MESSY??! CAN YOU GU-” but he before he can finish his words, jinki runs toward him, runs like something funny.

 

“Kibum~~!! HELP ME!!!!!!” He yells as he runs as fast as he could with wrapping paper wrapped his whole body. Hell, screw for Minho for wrapping him like a resoles cake than a gift. Now, his whole body has wrapped by greenish wrapping paper and big red ribbon on top of it. He looks like more than funny thing ever!

 

Kibum just looks at him annoyingly before he shakes his head desperately, lips and takes a deep breathe, “CHOI MINHO, WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO JINKI-HYUNG?! HOW COULD YOU WRAPPING HIM AS IF HE WAS A GIFT THAT YOU CAN WRAP!!” Key yells his lung out as if he was scolding his son. While Jonghyung whom stands behind him holds himself for not burst from laugh then Taemin just looks at his hyung confused.

 

“But I want my reward too, kibum,” Minho says, pouting. Then he catchs Jinki by his elbow and pulls him into his arms doesn’t want to let his gift go again. Jinki just let himself into Minho’s embrace. He can’t do anything now with his wrapping papers over his body

 

“Reward what, Minho?!” he asks. But Minho doesn’t answer him right way then he leaves them there, walking to his room and drags Jinki along with him.

 

Minho turns to looks at them, “Don’t disturb us,” he warns before winks toward them.

 

Key just gaps his mouth while Jonghyung falls to the floor laughing so hard then the poor boy, Taemin just looks at them confusedly doesn’t know what’s going on.

 

ooOOoo

 

A/N : Finally, i can update something now.... Lately Kinda busy studying for my upcoming exam....

Hope You'll like this stories I have posted it today ^^

Comment and tell what you thinks about it ^^

GBU