LAST CHAPTER

My Present, Her Past

 


LAST CHAPTER

Sooyoung thought of a way on how to surprise Jessica and ended up asking for help from Tiffany.

“So, how do you want this confession thing to turn out?” Tiffany asked wanting the idea from Sooyoung.

“I’m really not good with this, honestly, this is the first time ever I’m gonna do something like this, but I want it to be memorable. You know, like some one of a kind confession?” Sooyoung explained thoughtfully and looked at Tiffany.

“Okay, what are the things she like?” Tiffany started to jot down the things Jessica wants.

“Ah, I know her favorite color is pink and …” Sooyoung covered her ears as Tiffany let out a squeal upon hearing her favorite color.

“Yah!”

“Sorry, Soo.” Tiffany smiled sheepishly and let Sooyoung continue.

“She really likes amusement parks and her favorite ride is the Ferris wheel.”

“Okay, anything else?”

“She likes cute stuffs.” Sooyoung looked at Tiffany signaling that it’s the only thing she knew about the girl.

“I guess we can make the plan now. But, you told me that she’s totally mad at you right? How are you gonna make this happen if she wouldn’t even open the door of her room.” Sooyoung thought for a while and get her phone. She called someone else for help.

“Yuri-ah, can you help me with something?”

***

It’s exactly 8 PM, just the time of closing of the amusement park. Sooyoung tell the manager their plan of her confession and since he knew Sooyoung very well, he obliged to let them use the amusement park for themselves. Sooyoung is waiting at the entrance where she expects a certain car with a Jessica Jung in it.

Everything was planned by her and Tiffany. The amusement park is filled with pink balloons and the lights, with various colors, are brightly shining all around the place. Sooyoung is holding a pink rose behind her back while practicing her line.

Upon seeing a familiar car, she immediately got tensed and everything went blank. She saw Yuri at the driver seat giving her a smile. She then looked at the passenger seat where she saw Jessica starring at her. Coming back to her sense she approached the car and opened the door for Jessica, who continue staring her.

“Hi, Jessica.” Sooyoung extended her hand, hoping that Jessica would take it, and smiled when she does.

“Here.” Sooyoung gave her the pink rose and Jessica took it. She looked at Yuri and she nodded. Yuri got what she meant and started driving away when Sooyoung closed the door.

“What’s the meaning of this?” Jessica stared at the place in awe and looked at Sooyoung, who guided her inside.

“Well, do you still remember the time I confessed to you for the first time?” Jessica shook her head.

“Aish, jinjja. How can I forget your condition now? Pabo, Sooyoung.” Jessica laughed at the silliness Sooyoung is showing her. Sooyoung loosened up when she saw Jessica’s smile.

“Actually, that wasn’t romantic at all. I confessed to you through a text message. I know, not your average confession dream, right?” Sooyoung chuckled. She took Jessica’s hands and they both stopped in front of the Ferris wheel.

“Jessica, I’m so sorry about everything. I’m a fool to hurt you. I know that I don’t deserve your love but I just want to say this, or else I’ll be miserable my whole life regretting everything …" Jessica smiled urging Sooyoung to continue.

“I know that I’m just an average girl with just an average life. I know for sure that I’m not your dream girl whom you will spend the rest of your life. You’re older than me so, probably, you don’t think that I can’t protect you.” Jessica is now teary-eyed while looking at Sooyoung.

“I know that I can’t give you the life you deserve. I also know, that maybe you’ll, eventually, get bored of me. I can’t assure you that we’ll never have problems along our way. But I can promise you, that I will give the love you deserve and I’m not planning to hold back. I love you, Jessica.” With that, fireworks filled the, once, dark sky above them. Jessica couldn’t help it and hugged Sooyoung tightly.

“I love you, too.” Sooyoung smiled as she tighten the hug, not having plans of letting her go. The both hugged for a couple of minutes, until Jessica told her that she wanted to ride the Ferris wheel.

“Just as I expected.” Sooyoung smiled. They both made their way to the Ferris wheel and ride it. Sooyoung told the worker to stop midway at the top, as she was planning something. The worker agreed and Sooyoung made her way to the cab. Jessica was already inside as she was really excited.

“Couldn’t wait for me, huh?”

“Just get in. Pali!” Sooyoung laughed and quickly got in. Just as she expected, the Ferris wheel stopped, with them at the top of such a magnificent view. Jessica stood up to look around.

“Wow.”

“You like what you see?” Jessica nodded like a kid and sat beside Sooyoung.

“Do you see that?” Sooyoung suddenly pointed at a specific direction and Jessica looked. She saw a pile of pink balloons that are arranged neatly. Around it, are white bright lights that made it look like glowing.

“Kiss me.” She mumbled while reading what it says. She turned around, so much to her surprise, and was greeted by a pair of lips she kissed for the first time. She couldn’t help but to kiss back as she wrapped her arms around the latter’s neck. Sooyoung smiled and held her protectively by her waist as she deepened the kiss.

 

THE END


YEY!

I still have to take an exam in Math and Finance, but I just think that I need to take a break. :)

As promised, this is the ending.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS (lame) FIC. Hahaha! I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting.

'Till next time! :)

PEACE Y'ALL!!