all smiles :)

ONCE IN A WHILE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The meeting with the Cho’s went well, Minho succeeded in signing a contract with the Cho’s. Kibum congratulated him and told him that he can’t do lunch with him today and when Minho asked the reason Kibum said he has an important appointment and he needs to attend it. Minho allowed him to go; he even told him to take extra hours if needed and went to office alone.

Back in office Taemin was ready to do his part of the plan. Off course Minho was his best hyung but when one has to choose among his hyung and umma one always chooses his umma. It was almost break time when Minho reached his office; he went to his cabin and found an angry Taemin sitting in the chair.

“Tae what happened? Why are you angry? Is someone bothering you?” Minho asked his friend.

“It’s you hyung!!!!” Taemin replied and turned his back to Minho, he couldn’t control his expressions after seeing the tensed Minho. Minho went to him and turned his face towards himself.

“And what did I do?” Minho asked innocently.

“You are asking your mistake? Hyung you are asking your mistake. How can you even do that? You are ignoring me since umma joined the company; we haven’t even had any meals together since he arrived. I love umma but he is stealing my best friend from me.” Taemin blurted shocking Minho.

“Oh so my Tae wants to spend some time with his best friend.” Minho asked to Taemin and Taemin nodded. “Let’s go then, let’s go and have lunch. Meet me at the cafeteria. My treat.”

“I don’t want to have lunch in cafeteria; let’s go to goraebul, it’s been ages since we went there.” Taemin whined and the only thing that Minho cannot control is whining Taemin. For Minho whining Taemin is the most dangerous thing in the world, little did he knew that someone can be even more dangerous than his Taemin. He didn’t even try to refuse he just asked Taemin to meet him in the parking lot. Taemin went to his shared cabin and gave a high figh to Krystal. Both the evil friends were smiling over their small victory, poor Minho he didn’t even knew about their plan.

On the other hand when Woohyun reached goraebul he and Kibum forgot about the plan, the best friends were just so excited to share what had happened in the last week that they forgot that there is a certain way in which they need to behave to make a certain person jealous. They were so busy in catching things up that they even forgot that Minho is also going to have lunch at the same place.

“Am I only this important to you, you called me just because you need someone to make your crush jealous?” Woohyun said with ayego.

“Aaaa...uri hyunnie you know that this ayego doesn’t suits you. You should try something else.” Kibum said pinching Woohyun’s cheeks.

“Ara... I was just trying my luck, maybe this not-so-helpful-ayego makes you fall in love with me.” Woohyun winked.

“Yah Woohyun you wanna die?” Kibum said trying to act cold.

“I do, if you are the one to kill me.” Woohyun winked again.

As Kibum was about to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter