The plan

ONCE IN A WHILE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kibum reached office on time, he was scared, not because of Minho but because it was the very first time he was doing something like being the personal secretary of the CEO of a MNC. To help him Taemin was there, Taemin told him that he will have to tell Minho about his appointments and meetings, he will also have to take notes if Minho asks him to and he also has to attend the calls and direct them to Minho if needed. Kibum was feeling awkward and hurt; people were talking about an inexperienced person like him to get a job as the personal secretary of the boss. He heard two employees talking-

Emp1: what do you think, why is this bartender joining out office, he has no experience anyways.

Emp2: dude see he is a , anyone can guess that by the way he used to dress at the bar and his hair colour. He must have slept with the boss.

Emp1: by the way I must remind you that boss is not gay, he is straight. But maybe you are right, boss also has his needs; maybe this helped him to satisfy his needs.

Kibum felt bad about how these employees already judged him, he felt bad that the employees have already made their opinion about him and that too without even knowing him and what bothered him the most was his boss was going to show him around. He felt dejected and weak, he wanted to cry but then he thought that it’s just for one month, he decided that he will not let these bashful comments hurt him but then he remembered one of the employees saying how Minho was straight and he would never date a guy, especially a guy like Kibum and he ran to the washroom. After crying his eyes out, he washed his face and went to his boss’ cabin. To be honest, he was quiet fascinated by the cabin. The walls were white and all the furniture was amazing, one wall of his cabin was full of pictures; pictures of his family and friends. Kibum was impressed; as he was scanning the cabin, Minho entered and asked him if he had any problem in finding his cabin. Kibum replied with a simple no, he was about to leave the cabin but Minho stopped him.

“Kibum.”

“Yes sir, do you need anything?”

“I told you that I will show you around, so let’s go together and introduce you to the other employees” he paused for a bit and then smiled “Oh yes, don’t be too formal, you can call me Minho.”

“Sir the employees already know me, all thanks to you and your amazing decision of hiring a bartender who knows nothing about this company and his work; not to forget, your decision of hiring a person who has looked after you for two weeks and who is gay or should I say little .” Kibum said sarcastically giving Minho a sarcastic smile and left.

Minho was shocked, he never knew that Kibum is a gay; no, he doesn’t have any problem with him being gay but he never thought, not even in his dreams that Kibum can be a gay. He then again cursed himself for kissing Kibum. Meanwhile, Kibum was in another cabin which he was sharing with Taemin, the assistant of his boss and Krystal, the translator. After talking with Krystal for a while he came to know that Krystal was fluent in English, her sister was also a translator but she was in other company. He liked Krystal and Taemin’s company. At least there are people in this office with whom he can talk to as much as he can. As Krystal and Taemin were busy telling him some office gossips Minho called him and asked him to come to his cabin. Minho had decided something, it was probably one of the most difficult decisions he had made in past few days, he was about to tell Kibum a few things about which nobody knew, not even Taemin.

“Sir Can I come in.” The feline eyed blonde was standing at the door.

“Oh Kim Kibum you are here, go and get prepared we have to attend a meeting.”

“Sir but I joined today only, how can I accompany you to a meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter